Worth having

Little Things

 

Dara on the other hand had been receiving phone calls and messages by the minute on her phone. Jiyong had just announced to the whole world that they we’re dating, who wouldn’t be surprised? Though everyone from the company and the couple’s close friends had known the secret for years, they never actually thought Ji would spill the beans ever so soon.

 

“Dara-yah..” Dara heard his voice through the phone.

 

“Ji, you did it.”

 

“I know. And I don’t regret anything.”

 

“Thank you.” Dara said.

 

“Ani. Thank you, Dara. At least we can live out of the dark now.”

 

“Are you on your way home now?” Ji added.

 

“Ani. I’m still with Bom-ah.”

 

“Ah. Enjoy. See you later.”

 

“Neh. See you later. Saranghae.”

 

 

She had decided to shut off her phone knowing the ruckus would just bother her up. She was with Bom on a spa on the far side of Seoul. They had sneak out of practices with the special permission from the leader. They had already planned to go there since they know the press would be looking for Dara after the conference. A slight getaway as you may call it.

 

 

“Bom aaah~” Dara called. Bom was lying on the massage bed near Dara’s.

 

“Nehh Dalong~?” Bom teased.

 

 

“Do you think it was right that we revealed our relationship?” Dara asked as she did her famous E.T. sign.

 

“Dara, I think it was for the best.” Bom said now sitting up.

 

“We are humans too, capable of falling in love. So, I guess there’s nothing wrong?” Bom thought of words to cheer her up.

 

 

“Heol. Bommie ahh~”

 

“Dara.. hmm. Just remember, no relationship is worth hiding. And if you have to hide it to be happy, it’s not worth having.”

 

“But what if hiding it was the only way for us to be happy?” Dara was really worrying.

 

“Trust me, now that your relationship is out, you’ll be happier. It may not be this instant, but you will be sooner.”