I'm Hurting

Little Things

 

Dara was checking her SNS accounts, Me2Day and Twitter. It had been roughly two weeks since they revealed her relationship with G-Dragon. 

 

Dara had the hobby of keeping a look out on the fans comments about the girls and her work, but now a new set of comments are arising from the netizens. It was all about her and G-Dragon's relationship. A lot of comments were positively congratulating the couple, but a pack of them were hate comments.

 

It would be unhealthy for every idol to check the comments the netizens give them, but for Dara, she wanted hearing them because for that, she could change. She could know what the people thought about her and then she could do anything to change their perception of her.

But some comments have been arising that made Dara's heart crack bit by bit. 

 

 

"HEY DARA! LET HIM GO, GD IS OURS!"

 

"I mean Dara's pretty and all. But she's also old and talentless!!"

 

"I ship GD and Sohee! The hell with this couple."

 

"What about the rumor of GD and Kiko? I think they match better."

 

"GD's wasting time, why is he with Dara? TSK."

 

"Dara's too old for GD! Ahjumma let him go!!"

 

"Dara! You'll never be good enough for our GD!"

 

Compared to the other comments, this may be just a small thing, but at the whole, all the hate comments would still sting. It stings a lot, and can hurt a person's whole dignity.

 

And it hit Dara's heart pretty badly. She had always taken the hate comments with a grain of salt, but right now, her heart was really aching. 

"I know I shouldn't stoop down on their level and post something like this, but I just can't take it.." she mumbled as she typed on her keyboard. After a few minutes she sighed and clicked post.

 

"Falling in love with Kwon Jiyong is a magical thing; he gives out a character that is hardly seen from him being the Big Bang leader, being G-Dragon. He would always give me a reason to fall for him – his smile, his aegyo, his sweet talks, his voice, his kisses, and his touch. Everything about him is just perfect.

There are a lot of idols, fans, most especially VIPs that look up to him. And he has always been the great person that he is despite all the challenges he’s facing. And with that pretty face and perfect persona, a lot dream to be his girl. A lot of girls would give him everything, just to have him. There are a lot of pretty girls, a lot ier than me, there are a lot more idols who are better than me. There are a lot of girls who are smarter than me. A lot more younger than me.. But of all those girls, why me? When I’m just Sandara Park. Heol.. Mianhae.."

 

She felt insecure. She felt useless - like she wasn't good enough for him.

 

"Out of all of them, why me?"

 

"There are a lot that he was attached with, but why did he choose me?"

 

"Am I your downfall, Ji?"

 

 

She shut her laptop off, laid on her bed, and had let herself drown on those lingering thoughts..

"I shouldn't be feeling this, but why does it hurt?"