And Every Little Thing

Little Things

 

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,

You’ve never loved your stomach or your thighs

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I’ll love them endlessly

 

 

 

Jiyong had calmed Dara’s cries, though she was still feeling insecure inside, being in the arms of the guy you love the most is the most soothing cure.

 

It was a quarter passed one when the couple was lazily seated at one corner of the rooftop. They were under a shade and were cuddled to each other. Ji was leaning on a post while Dara was leaning on him; his hand was at her back, feeling the dimples at her back.

 

“I still can’t believe you’re here.” Dara mumbled.

 

“It’s because I love you that much..” Jiyong answered back as he kissed her forehead.

 

“What time should you be coming back?”

 

“They can do the concert without me.” Ji said and hugged Dara.

 

Dara chuckled and pushed him away.

 

“If you want Papa YG to kill you, that is.”

 

“I know.” Jiyong sighed and inched closer to her again.

 

“My flight’s scheduled at 3:30.

 

Should you send me off? So the fans would know you’re really mine now??” He teased.

 

“Hmm. How about no. No one even knows you’re here, what would people say.” Dara reasoned out.

 

“I just want to spend all the time I could with you~”

 

 

Dara smiled. Of all the things that Jiyong likes about Dara is her smile, a smile so genuine, so innocent, so pure, and so sincere. With a simple smile from her, all his worries disappear.

 

 

“But I still need to go to the gym after! I have a schedule with Ssabu-nim..” She sighed.

 

“You’re still going to the gym? But you have perfect abs now.”

 

“They’re nowhere near perfect, Ji..” She chuckled.

 

“And I NEED to slim down these legs if I want to wear a skirt on the New Evo Con.” She pouted.

 

Ji can’t do anything but sigh. For him, Dara was already thin enough, she was perfect, even. But for her, it wasn’t.

 

“Oh, Ji. I almost forgot, don’t forget the words I thought you in Tagalog, okay? You need to greet the Filipinos in Tagalog. ” Dara reminded him because their next concert is on the Philippines.

 

“I forgot all the words you taught me, D..” he scratched his head.

 

“WHAT?!” Dara stood away from him.

 

“I only remember Mahal ko kayo.”

 

Mahal, that’s you, Dara. You’re my love, right?” He inched closer and hugged her again, under the sun, under the blue sky, forgetting the whole world; only you and I.

 

 

 

Flashback:

 

“Ji!! I heard from Seungri that you added Philippines in your tour!” Dara exclaimed as she saw her boyfriend walking towards her. Dara was seated with Seungri and Daesung at the YG cafeteria.

 

“Yup. Can’t believe we’re going to your country, D.” He said and attempted to kiss her cheek.

 

She moved away. “No PDA..” She teased.

 

“What..” Jiyong gaped.

 

“Cause I was thinking that if we need to keep our relationship a secret, then we should really avoid all forms of affection publicly.”

 

“B-b-but. Dara, no one from the outside can access the YG Building so easily, so it’s practically safe around here.” He walked closer to Dara with his arms wide-open waiting for Dara to hug him back.

 

“But, it should be something we need to get used t-”

 

Jiyong didn’t let Dara finish her sentence and just pecked her lips.

 

He then sat comfortably on the bench, beside the shocked Dara, and started conversation with the two boys who were giggling like little fanboys.

 

 “What were you talking about while I was gone?” Jiyong asked the boys, he was playfully ignoring Dara who was throwing daggers at him.

 

“Seungri was just telling Dara noona about the actor who wanted her number.” Daesung teased.

 

“SEUNGRI YAAAH.” Jiyong called, his eyes were fuming.

 

“How many times have I told you that Dara is mine, so don’t give her blind dates anymore.”

 

“Neh. Neh hyung. I won’t anymore. But he was really persistent and told me he admired noona a lot and and.. Arasso.. I promise that’s the last one.” Seungri pleaded, he was scared he might receive the wrath of the leader.

 

“Make sure that’s the last or you’ll get it from me.” The leader taunted and cuddled closer to Dara.

 

“Anyway, stop bickering. I need to teach you words from the Philippines, okay?” Dara started her lecture. Today, they gathered on the cafeteria because Dara wanted to teach the boys the language she adores a lot, a language she grew up with, Tagalog. She was preparing them for their Manila leg concert.

 

 

“You won’t be coming to cheer for us, noona?” Daesung asked with his cheeky smile.

 

“Ani, Sajangnim didn’t allow me.”

 

“Aw, that’s okay noona, I’ll greet the fans for you!!” Seungri said.

 

“You better! Well anyway the Filipinos are very accommodating, they’ll be happy to see you.”

 

“So you need to learn the words...” Dara continued with her lesson with the boys, she was really determined to teach the boys. It was because Dara had a Filipino heart, that’s why she wanted the best for the boys and for the fans.

 

But throughout the lesson Jiyong had been spacing out, he was just watching Dara as she talked, he admired her eyes, and how they crinkled when she beamed, her hair, the way she flipped it when she talked, and her smile, that she genuinely gives out to anyone. One of the thousand reasons why he fell in love with her.