The Announcement

Little Things

"Ji, what do you want to do? Should we deny the dating rumors of you and Dara?" Sajangnim asked.

"Hyung, you know they had all the proof.." Jiyong sighed.



"Did you talk to Dara about this?"

"Neh.. I told her I would fix this. And we need to be strong for each other whatever happens."



"Ji, you know the main reason why you can't reveal your relationship with Dara to the public.." 



"I know how the fans would react hyung..

But I can't just deny my relationship with Dara, it would break us apart.." Ji sighed for the nth time.



YG Sajangnim can't help but feel pity for Jiyong. He had his share of a relationship within the YG family and when revealing relationships publicly.

 

"Then let's get ready for the fire." 
 

 

 

News broke out the afternoon after Jiyong and YG's talk. "Press conference called at the YG Building"  was the only announcement the media got.

A large crowd filled with media and a lot of VIPs surrounded the building.



At 4 in the afternoon, Ji was sitting beside Youngbae in a recording studio at the building. 

"I'm telling them." Ji mumbled.

"Hm?"

"I'm telling the media about Dara and I."

"Are you sure about this, Ji?"

"Never been more sure in my life." G-Dragon spoke and stood to face the crowd waiting for him.

 

 


"Annyeong haseyo, yeorobun. G-Dragon imnida."

Flashes of camera and murmurs have arised from the crowd. Questions were thrown from everywhere. 

"Is it true, Dara and you?"

"How about your relationship with Kiko Mizuhara?"

"Since when do you plan to hide your relationship?"

"Is it true that you're getting married soon?"



"The dating rumors about Dara and I.." Ji gulped. 


"..are true. We have been dating for a long time now and we all hope to receive your blessing. I am truly sorry for keeping this hidden from the fans and public eye because that was the only way I could protect Dara and I."

"Thank you for coming to this event, though rushed. And I hope this issue is resolved." Jiyong bowed and left the media.

 

He was perspiring but he felt really relieved that he took the big lump off his chest.

He took his phone that was severely vibrating on his back pocket. Of course a lot would react to his recent announcement. He ignored every call he saw and dialed a specific number, Dara's.