「review」: Our Love is Inseperable || totheskyehigh

「missy cookie reviews」

 

 
Our  Love  is   Inseperable
by: totheskyehigh

 

 
Title — 2/5
Hmm. Passionate, I doesn't see anything vampirely thing about it but I could say that as a unique.

 

Description/Foreword — 7/10
Your description and foreword gaves me goosebumps. I don't know why but It just me that, Your plot is a bit contained on something (?). I doesn't get it really. 
 
 
Originality/Creativity — 10/10
Nope, I doesn't see some similarities about this story.

 

Plot — 7/10
The plot. I mean, What is really the main topic of the plot? Your description and foreword is just stating to the Chapter 1. But I wanna know what is the main description pf it's plot? I'm not being that strict but I just wanna know since I'm really that confused.

 

Grammar/Spelling — 1/10
Your english dialect or punctuation is not that great though. I can see mistakes and wrong grammar like this:
 
[ Purple = Your paragraph  ||  Pink = My paragraph ]
 

*i was at work doing the usual.. making smoothies and baking breads until i felt this weird atmosphere. No how should i put it? It wasn't weird...but it felt like a "wanting" feeling sort of thing.  No one was inside, it was only me today while the other two workers were probably ing around somewhere. The doors open and i saw him. Yup him, he had milky white skin, slanty eyes, and he gave off the "mysterious" aura. Somehow i was drawn to him. I don't know why but I just was. He started to walk towards me. Right when i blinked he was in front of me.

 

I was at the work doing the usual things, Making smoothies and baking breads when I've felt this strange atmosphere. No, how should I put it? It wasn't that strange but it felt like an insufficient feeling. No one was inside; It was only me in here, The other two workers were probably ing around somewhere. The door opened and I saw him. Yes him, He had a milky white skin, slanty eyes and he gave off a mysterious aura. Somehow, I was drawn to him. I don't know why but I just was. He started to walk towards me. When I blinked, He was already in front of me.

 

As you can see, You doesn't capital the first letters of your paragraph. You make unnecessary dots that make it awkward and when you like to emphasize a word, You put quotation mark but it's not like everyone doesn't know the word though. You make word like Weird which is not even themed by some super-natural, deep-in angst or horror. You should find a perfect angle word because I read some tips or books about doing a story but you know you should just find another terms of an teen-age words like weird or stupid. Deep-in words helps to make your Readers a bit curious about it like this one: Weird change to Strange and Stupid change to Insane or other more.

 

Writing Skill/Flow — 11/20
Not bad though but I don't know what happen; They doesn't even know each other's personality but if you read each by each chapter, They know? That's a bit something and I get more confused that, Why would even Woohyun want it more even though, He just seen Sunggyu in that day.

 

Apperance — 5/20

 

Overall Enjoyment — 7/10
Maybe, I enjoy it but everything bothers me.

 

Extra/Comments — 3/5
Again, I'm not that strict but I'm just trying to help you to get more views and subscribers. However, If you like to follow the things that I've said. You can follow it, No one is forcing you if you don't too but It would be great if you do some changes that would make it more look as super-natural. That's all!

 

Overall  Total:  62/100
 
 

 

Reviewer: Likeymeme
Reviewed in: 25.01.13