「review」: To Husband, From Wife || misyaDW

「missy cookie reviews」

 

To Husband, From Wife
by: misyaDW

 

 
Title — 3/5
The title is very appealing and unique but one more thing creeps me, It's too long.

 

Description/Foreword — 8/10
Your description and foreword gaves alot great details. All are descriptive and you put uniqueness by this story which is inspired by 60 seconds. But well, This is really great one.

 

Originality/Creativity — 4/10
Not bad though but the story that I've seen is a coincidience with a same plot though.

 

Plot — 7/10
The plot distracts me alot. When your flow and plot is combined, It's like a wonderful that I've seen in my life. 

 

Grammar/Spelling — 6/10
Your english dialect or punctuation does not even . It was fantastic, I can see some typo of spellings and grammars. I know that, Readers won't even mind it since the flow and plot of the story is really great and descripted so, no worries about it but I can't give a sastisfying point in this one though.

 

Writing Skill/Flow — 20/20
The flow of the story is great. Your blending and cutting are really great. Like I said, The grammars and spellings can't even see when the plot and flow are combined. No wonder you got many subcribers and views like that. Amazingly Hilarious!

 

Apperance — 20/20
The picture choosen is great and I even thought that the girl and Sunggyu is really closed-head thing together. Yet, I like it very much. It was just plain and simple. Not too small nor big, The fonts is great and the blending technique is also. The two genre, Angst and Romance can be seen in the poster too.

 

Overall Enjoyment — 10/10
I enjoy it. The flow is really great and I even finished it all. The most compact expression that I fell is coming back and go read the story again. Yet, I really really enjoy it too much. I can see that the Readers also likes it. It wasn't that cliche but all I can say is I love it.

 

Extra/Comments — 5/5
I like your flow and plot. Again, The description is great. I enjoy it the most because of the expression or the feeling I used when reading it. Your story might be one of the Readers inspiration like what everyone do in Comedy and Romance like Chatrooms and Interactive or MPREG stories. Your typos would be like nothing if you read and understand what is the main point of the story. Somehow, please do remember the suggestions or opinion that I've said, Maybe it can help for your next stories. Otherwise, You do a great job!

 

Overall  Total:  82/100
 
 

 

Reviewer: Likeymeme
Reviewed in: 25.01.13