oo3: Meet Luhan

Voice of an angel

Kyungsoo's POV

As soon as I finished singing Sehun clapped "that was greaT! And you have a beautiful voice. Like an angel" That was the exact thing Jongin said to me and I smiled at the fondness of the memory.  "Since when did you learn how to play the piano and sing amazingly?" he ask and I look up for a moment trying to remember when I look at him and replied "I learned playing the piano when I was five and I sing the way I know how. To let all my emotions out and sing with all I got" he nodded thoughtfully "are you included in the music club or perhaps planning to join? Because I'm really sure you're over qualified" I shook my head "I only sing and play the piano secretly" I started playing with the keys of the piano "then does Jongin knows about your 'secret'?" he made quotation marks in the air with the word secret.

"no one knows except my parents... and you" he nodded "in short he doesn't know about this?" I nodded "yeah pretty much. Hey! Why does our conversation always lead to Jongin?" he shrug "I don't now maybe because he's your best friend and I thought that he knew. That's all" I thought he was done talking but he proved me wrong "and beisdes, it's really obvious that you like him. And based on the way he acted when you were about to tour me, there is a big possibility that he might like you back" I blushed at the thought of the possibility that Jongin might like me but it soon died down when I remembered that Jongin is just my best friend and nothing more.

"Impossible, Jongin just think of me as his best friend" I wave my hand in dismissal at the thought. "But you also think of him as your best friend before right?  Yet, you fell in love with him" he retorted back. "But I never expected to-" I never got the chance to finish my sentence because Sehun finished it for me "to what? To never fall in love with him? Yeah right" he scoffs "that's what I said to myself when I fell in love with Luhan; my own best friend. But look, saying that won't change the fact that you fell in love with your own best friend" I was quiet for awhile "I know. That's why I'm keeping all of this from him. I'm just his best friend, nothing more"

"But you would never no unless you try! Maybe he likes you too" he reasoned out "why? Did you even said that to yourself when it comes to you and Luhan? No right? I mean if you did the two of you would be together now. Because if you tried like what you have said the there are only two possibilities coming out. He might also like you that's why you're transfering here or you two would be distant with each other. But in this case I think you didn't even tried because you never said he was yours. So what's the use in giving that advice to me when you couldn't do it yourself?!" It was quiet for awhile.

"I'm sorry" I said to him "it's okay. You're right, sorry hyung" I sigh "Look Sehun I didn't mean to" he shook his head "I'm fine. You just made me realize that I shoul have taken action a long time go" I stood up "let's go. You don't want to be late right?" he nodded "yeah" it was silent for a while when I finally decided to break the quietness. "What's your next schedule?" I ask him "history" he said "we have different class. I have chemistry next" I said to him.

"Sehunnie~" We heard someone shout from the end of the corridor and saw Luhan running to our directions with his fan girls standing back. "Luhannie hyung!" Sehun did the same and the two met in the middle. Some spectators awed at the sight of the two best friends. The two met in the middle and hugged each other tightly "I can't believe you're really here!" I heard Luhan say "I know!" Sehun's voice was muffled but it was still understandable.

The two approached me "Hyung have you met Luhan hyung?" Sehun asks and I shook my head "not personally but I have heard of him" Sehun clasped his hands together "Kyungsoo hyung meet Luhan hyung, Luhan hyung meet Kyungsoo hyung" I bowed and the two of us exchanged greetings. "Kyungsoo hyung was the one who toured me around the school" Luhan smiled but there is a hint of jealousy in his eyes. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to take him away from you or something" I said in fluent chinese. Yes, I could speak chinese and also japanese and a fluent english. He looks shock at first but soon responded in the same dialect "what do you mean?" he ask "you like him right?" blush was creeping on his face and he cough just to cover it.

"What if I do?" he asks. "Then take care of him. He's a keeper. And be glad that he likes you too" he look shock "what do you mean?" he was very dumbfounded I think. "I mean like as in like" Sehun kept looking at us back and forth with an expression of 'I don't understand what you guys are saying' "you mean s in THAT like?" I nodded.

"Trust me Luhan ssi. He likes you" he chuckled "please just call me Luhan. Any friend of Sehun is a friend of mine. Or in this case any match maker that's helping us is  friend of mine" the both of us laugh at the same time "hey guys! I can't understand what you are saying"Sehun said and Luhan ruffled his hair. "Nothing to worry hunnie"

"Kyungie~" Someone put his arm on my shoulder whom I'm guessing is Jongin "what is it Jongin?" I removed his arms that is on my shoulder "I told you to call me Kai" I just shook my head. "Is he your boyfriend?" Luhan asked in Chinese "what? no!" I blush at what he said "so you like him?" I blushed even harder. 

"No!" he raise an eyebrow at me "fine. But don't tell him okay?" he nodded "sure. If you want I'll even set you guys up" I shook my heaad "don't. He's just my best friend" he nodded in understanding "you know you're not like what people said. You're actually nice" I smiled "thank you" the both of us were speaking in chinese so Jongin and Sehun really couldn't understand what we're saying.

"Hey! What are you guys talking about?" Jongin asked "nothing. Telling how much of an idiot and stupid you are" Jongin pouted "just because I don't get any A in my card it means that i'm an idiot" he justified "sounds stupid to me" Sehun said and me, Luhan and Sehun laugh at the pouting Jongin. "awww don't be mad" I said at him. "Fine" he said and put an arm around my shoulder.

"How about we hang out later?" Luhan asks "The four of us in celebration for a new foun friendship" he continued "sure, sounds good to me" I said "yay!" Sehun cheered. I look at Jongin "what do you say?" he kept quiet "fine. You're not syupid, happy?" he grinned "dismissal okay?" Kai finalized and the all of us nodded "see 'ya guys!" Sehun waved and all of us proceeded to our own classes.

You really are stupid Jongin

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hey guys!!! Haven't updated for awhile. I've been bust with school.... sO HERE IT IS THE HUNHAN COUPLE. And don't worry the drama is coming soon

WHAT A WONDERFUL POSTER MADE BY ING AT 

▲Selcouth (EXO Request Shop)- - - cool posters!

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!