oo6: The audition

Voice of an angel

a/n: please re-read chapter five because I added some parts!!!

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw) or (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajwysqa9EIE)-- wedding dress

Narrator's POV:

"Hyung!" Sehun followed Kyungsoo who ran outside. Kyungsoo ran at the back of the school where the garden is located. He stops and felt his knees getting weaker and weaker that causes him to fall down like his tears. "Hyung" Sehun pats Kyungsoo's shoulder as he tried to wipe his tears. But jno matter how hard he tried it kept coming out and he can't do anything about it because everytime he replayed the scene it triggers his emotion.

"I'm an idiot! I'm so stupid! Why didn't I told him I was that 'angel'?! I'm so ing stupid!" Sehun was taken aback by Kyungsoo's choice of words but he somehow understand the heartache he's feeling right now. Kyungsoo was Sehun's closest friend that he considers him as a brother and seeing his hyung crying truly breaks his heart.

"I hate myself! I hate Jongin for making me fall for him. Why do I have to get hurt like this?! I didn't do anything wrong so why?!" his sobs getting louder and louder. "He's probably going to ignore me now" he smiled bitterly to himself "why am I so pathetic?" he laughs but tears were streaming down.

The pain Kyungsoo's feeling was undescribable. It's not just emotionally but physically. The way his chest contracted while crying leaves a stinging pain making it harder to breathe. He have never felt a pain like this. It's like he's being choked under water and that he can't breathe. 

And the emotion his feeling right now is another factor considering every negative ones are being mixed together that adds to his misery. 

"Sehun" he called "yes?" the younger attentively look at him "please leave. I want to be alone" the younger couldn't do anything but to comply. He knew he would ask this for some time and the best thing to do is to give him space. "Just remember hyung. I'm here. No, scratch that. We're here for you. Just remember that okay?"

After that Sehun left and Kyungsoo poured everything out. He knew he shouldn't have fell for him but he did anyway. He knew he should've told him, but he were scared and let the chance slip away.

He knew he should've told him that he love him, but now it's too late for everything.

~♂~

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjN9Qb5gp_o)-- Yet by beast

Kyungsoo decided to skip school and just went home early.

"you're early today Kyung-- have you been crying?" his mom worriedly asked as she wipe her wet hands on the apron she's wearing. "I'm fine mom" he mumbled and sat on the couch and soon enough a hot cocoa and cookies were set in front of him. With his mom sitting beside him.

"tell me what happened. I'm willing to listen" Kyungsoo looked at her mom before bursting out with tears. Her mom let Kyungsoo hug her to give him comfort. "Jongin" his son mumbled and he just pat Kyungsoo in understanding. He knew his son is going through a very hard time and she's ready to support and help him.

After Kyungsoo settled down her mom made him drink the cocoa. "Why is it always like that mom?" he cried out. Kyungsoo knew he's so sick of crying over and over about the same reason but somehow he couldn't stop his emotions from pouring and pouring.

"I couldn't help but to wish that I was just a kid again. Everything would've been easier. Just crying about the pain you feel when you skinned your knees. At least it would heal quickly. But this pain I'm feeling would heal for a long time and worse is that it would leave a scar" he said as his mom holds his hand.

"That's true. Love is like falling down. In the end, you're left scared, hurt, scarred, and with the memory of the pain forever. It's like a puzzle. When you're in love, all the pieces fit. But when your heart gets broken, it takes awhile to get everything back together. But you know what's worst? It's not experiencing to love at all"

Kyungsoo told her mom everything that has happened. His mom were really attentive and would comfort Kyungsoo everytime he bursts in tears. 

"In the end... it wasn't really our story after all" he said as he stare ahead. "I guess I shouldn't really have fell for him. I'm his best friend so I should be happy for him. I'll keep on smiling"

His mom suddenly handed him a pamplet "what's this for?" he asks "read it" it was an audition for scholarships abroad. "Are you going to go?" his mom asks "I don't know" he stared at it "at least try" his mom encouraged "well... okay" 

Maybe just maybe this would make his heart heal

~♂~

He told Sehun about it and his friend didn't disappoint him because he was very supportive. Kyungsoo was kind of avoiding Jongin who's too busy with Ae Cha. He told the other that they should go to xxx building and that includes Jongin. But it seems like he was set aside because he have a date with his angel.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOwapn2j1U)-- Without words

audition day

Kyungsoo's POV

I guess I should really continue. There's no backing down now. I'm here sitting at a bench near the building where the audition is held. Though I want to leave, I can't do anything about it. I've already gotten this far. You can do it Kyungsoo! It's time for you to face reality. You can do it, you're not a coward. And it's already time to face reality that not all people you thought was going to stay forever.

I've got to face the fact that he's already gone in my life... "You should be happy Kyungsoo, he's already happy. Isn't that what you want?" I laugh though I could feel tears falling down my face. "Life's unfair so be used to it" I gave a long sigh "Kyungsoo?" I look up and saw Suho "are you okay?" he sits down beside me as I hastily wipe my tears away. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" my voice cracked in the end.

"You decided not to tell him huh?" I look at him "what do you mean?" "that you're the person he's looking for" I was shock by what he said. Nobody knows about it except for Sehun. "The person who Jongin claimes as the person who has the voice of an angel. It was you all along" I'm rendered speechless. How did he know about it?

"Jongin is really stupid you know that?" I was about to speak but he beat me to it "but you're pretty stupid yourself. Letting that impostor take your place" I smiled bitterly "I know. That's why I was the one who ended up broken" I look at him and gave the best smile I could muster "But what has been done, has been done. He's happy so I should be happier for him. I don't care if I'm going to get hurt in the process. At least one of us is happy and I'm willing to take all the pain" I wiped a stray tear that fell down from my eyes. I stood up and bowed to him, then I started walking away.

"How could you say that?!" his voice got louder in almost a shouting way. I stopped in my tracks to listen to what he have to say "do you even hear yourself?! I take back what I said. You're much more stupid than Jongin! Everyone could've notice you're the person he's looking for. You disappear when the voice appear. And you come back when  the voice is gone. How you get all uneasy when he's talking about his angel. Everyone could've notice.

It's just that your best friend is a dense idiot. But are you going to let things end like this?! After all those years you've been together and the feelings you've been bottling up inside. Are you just going to throw it away like nothing?! You're not STUPID you're a COWARD! You're afraid in how things will turn out in the end. You said you'll be happy for him. But did you even thought about  fighting for him?! For how you feel? Of course not! Because you're too busy pitying yourself. Did you even think that maybe he could've love you or DID he love you? You're being selfish! The truth is you don't want to be hurt or be rejected so you're showing us is that you coulde ever have is an unrequited love" tears are flowing uncontrollably down my face.

I turn to look at him "what do you know?" I ask "you're not the one who's being down graded. I'm torn between everything! Yes, if others heard my story then they would say I'm an idiot for not fighting for how I feel. But did you ever realize that the both of us would've suffered in the end? Yes, I do love him. But what can I do? I'm just his best friend. Nothing more. And he won't fall for me. He'll fall for the person who has the voice of an angel" I walk near him and started hitting his chest but iut gets weaker and weaker until he stops me by grabbing my arms.

"You're wrong. He DID love you. He said that to us before. I think he wouldn't care for the person who has the voice of an angel if you were together. But he's just a human. He gets tired of waiting"

"liar! liar!" my voice becoming weaker and weaker that turned into muffled sobs. "no" he let go of my hands "I speak only of truth. You guys were too blind to notice what you have that it disappeared" I started walking away again towards the building.

"Kyungsoo!" he called. "Eventhough he's not here all of us came to support you. So good luck and do your best. It would be disappointing if the person who has the voice of an angel won't make it"

I smiled at what I heard and gave a small wave from behind. "Who said I'll fail?" I look at him and as our eyes met I saw proudness in him. I gave him one last smile "thanks Suho hyung" he smiled back "no problem"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! It's been a long time hasn't it??? Voice of an Angel is coming in to an end! PLEASE SUPPORT ME UNTIL THE VERY LAST!!!