oo1: Best friends

Voice of an angel

Kyungsoo's POV

 "Kyungie!" I saw Jongin aka Kai waving ahead of me with a piece of toast between his mouth. I just nodded and fasten my pace to catch up with him. "Good morning" I greeted him quietly with my hair covering my face and he nodded while still munching on his toast. "Good morning to you too" I crinkled my nose when bits of toast were flying out of his mouth. 

 
"Do you mind?" I wiped my face when some of his food laanded on my face. "Don't talk when your mouth is full. And why are you even eating in the middle of the street? Do you know how mmany germs you could acquire? What if you get sick?" he rolled his eyes as he munch on his last bite. "Fine...umma" he laugh but I whack him on the head. "What did you say?" he rubbed his head "nothing. I said we're going to get late" I grinned smugly "that's what I thought you said" I walk ahead of him while he followed slowly sending Winks and smirks here and there. 
 
Typical Jongin. He's my bestfriend: yes, he's handsome: yes, he's popular: double yes, he's a FLIRT: INFINITELY YES. And unfortunately for me I'm his best friend so I gotta stick with him even though he's stupid (all the time) sometimes. And even if he's a handful to handle. He's my best friend... He's my only friend.
 
You guys might wonder why on earth is Jongin my only friend. Eventhough he's popular and I'm his best friend I'm (really) quite the loner type. I'm not popular and I'm definitely not handsome though some people say that I am I don't believe them because they just want to be friends with Jongin. People usually avoid me for two reasons: Kai and my appearance. Since I'm Kai's best friend no one really dared to go near me. Not that they wanted to but still, he drove some of my possible decent friends or acquaintance. And basically people are afraid of my appearance. With my hair always covering my face, people say my skin is pale, and because I don't usually talk to others than Jongin they already assumed things about me.
 
As I entered the school, people made way for me but not without the usual whispering which I learned to ignore. I just walked with my head down when someone was standing in front of my tracks and stopped me. I look up and saw a boy with exceptional features "annyeong! I'm Sehun" he said cheerfully. I slightly smiled at him "wah~ you're really pretty when you smile. What's your name?" I blushed at his compliment "why do they say bad things about you when you're completely nice?" I just stayed quiet before answering "I'm Kyungsoo. 17 years old" he nodded "then your my hyung" he smiled
 
"Can you tour me around the school? I'm a new transfer student here" he did some cute aegyo which made me melt "sure" I said "great! See you later Kyungsoo hyung!" he waved before disappearing in the crowd. "who's that?" I saw Jongin with an unreadable expression "a new friend" I slightly smiled "what did you guys talk about?" he asks as both of us walk to our class. The two of us have all the classes together when we started high school so basically he's my classmate until now. "Something" I replied to Jongin who pouted as we take our seatd which s beside each other.
 
Our homeroom teacher Mr. Kim went inside and he greeted us. "Good morning class. We have a new student today" the door opened and Sehun went in. He made eye contact with me before smiling and turning to the class. "annyeong. I'm Oh Sehun. I hope all of us could get along" he smiled adorably as girls squealed.
 
"okay. Now please take a sit beside..." he look around the class before stopping his gaze at me "Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo please raise your hand" I raised my hand as Sehun made his way towards me. He greeted me with a smile as the teacher continued writing something on the board "and Kyungsoo" Mt. Kim looks at me "please tour Sehun around the school okay?" I nodded "ne"
~~
The bell finaally rings indicating that it's already lunch time. I started packing my things when I turn to Kai "hey Kai I can't eat lunch with you today. I need to tour Sehun around the school" he just nodded not talking "hey?" I wave my hand in front of him but he just turn to another direction not facing me.
 
"are you mad?" I ask him and he just scoff "took you long enough to figure it out" he said still not facing me. "What's wrong?" I ask him "you're going to replace me as your best friend" he said and I chuckled at the overly dramatic Kai. "It's not funny!" he said as he finally faces me "stop over reacting Kai" I flicked hes forehead.
 
"Ow" he rubbed the spot I flicked. "what makes you think that?" he cross his arms and looked like a little kid being upset because he didn't get what he have. "Because you're going to tour him around and the two of you are going to get close and you'll forget about me. Then you won't talk to me anymore and then you won't love me" he said acting childishly. I smiled athim before putting one hand on my hips.
 
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tour Sehun around?" I ask him. He was quiet for a while "because you love me" I rolled my eyes "I'm touring Sehun whether you like it or not" he just harrumphed before turning his back on me "Jongin" he knew I'm serious when I call him by his real name "stop being paranoid okay? I'm not going to replace you" I said with much sincerity "okay?" he faced me "fine. I'll just eat with Yeollie, Hyunnie and Suho gramps today" he said and I smiled. "Okay. Now stop being dramatic before your fans see you like this" he just smirk "they'll still love me anyway" I just rolled my eyes at his remark.
 
"Kyungsoo hyung" I saw Sehun standing on the doorway already. "Are you ready?" I ask him and he nodded. "let's go" I was about to go when Kai grabbed my hand. *thump* *thump* I look at him and saw that his eyes are pleading. I look at Sehun "can you wait outside?" he nodded and went outside.
 
"I can ask someone else to tour him. I'm sure the girls would be happy to" I just sigh "Kai it's only for today" he pouted "please?" he gave me his puppy dog eyes "Kai, stop doing that" I said "why? giving up already?" he smirk "no. It's disgusting" his smirk faded "really?" I nodded "yeah so don't do that" his grip around my hand "can you please stay?" I sigh "how many times do we have to go through this? I'm not going to replace you or something so please. Just trust me" I said the last part slowly and he let go of my hand.  
 
"For a best friend you surely act like a boyfriend" I joked. But deep inside I knew I wanted us to become more than friends. I guess some jokes are really half meant. "Fine. I love you" he said. *thump* *thump* my heart is beating so fast that it might explode for pumping too much blood. I smiled at him "yeah. I love you too. Now stop being over dramatic okay?" I hug him for a while then let go.
 
I walk out of the classroom when I heard him say "have fun" I look at Sehun "let's go?" he smiled and follow me as I tour him around.
____________________________________________________________________________________a/n: hello to my subscribers!!! *waves hands* I decided that it's too long to be a oneshot so I'll make it a twoshots??? hehe... And I decided I want a slight hunhan in this story. That's all ^^
And please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!