oo4: I heard a voice

Voice of an angel

Kyungsoo's POV

It was already dismissal and I was packing my things when Sehun barged in my classroom with Luhan following calmly behind. "FFor a transfer student, you sure act like you have been here for a long time" I commented good naturedly. He ignored my comment and he clings to my left arm tightly while I'm still fixing my things. "Hyung lets go~" he said "Sehun let go of me, I'm still fixing my things and my left arm is feeling numb due to the disruption of my blood circulation" he immediately let go but clings again like nbnothing happened.

We heard coughs behind and  the both of us turn to around and saw both Kai and Luhan coughing at the same time. "Hands of Kyungie. You have your own best friend" Kai said and clings to my right arm. "Are you going to replace me hunnie?" Luhan ask jokingly as he clings to Sehun's arm. Sehun smirks "well if it is Kyungsoo hyung then why not" Luhan's smile immediately faded and was quickly replaced by a frown. Jongin laughed "funny! But Kyungsoo won't replace me. Right Kyungie?" Sehun's grip on me tightened and I look at him. He was wearing a mischievous smile and I made a silent 'oh'

"Can't tell, really. I mean Sehun's more good looking than you anyway" Kai gasped and clutched his chest. "That was the worst" he said with his voice rising in octave with every word. Luhan and Kai let go of our arms and me and Sehun look at each other snickering as if saying 'we totally got them and they are stupid like baboons'. When we look back the two is already sulking in the corner with the typical anime background of a person sulking.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEO98oD0qwFM0NJnbix_E this is the position of Luhan. Turns out he switched the spot light on.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfdGZJeo63FF06eT-ynIA while this is the position of Kai with his face drained of color.

The two of them were mumbling uncomprehendable that me and Sehun didn't bother to understand. I went near Kai and Sehun went to Luhan. "I can't believe he'll act like this" I mumbled to myself. "Yah! Kai get up!" but he didn't budge. I look at Sehun to see if he made any progress but Luhan won't let him turn the spot light off.

"go away" I saw something white come out of his mouth. "I think his soul just left him" Sehun said as he tried to pry Luhan away from the spot light. Kai said something but his voice was muffled. "What?" he look at me "I said, why don't you just go to your Sehun since he's your new best friend" after he said that he resumed to his previous form.

"Let them be Sehun. We can still celebrate without them" Sehun look at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing?" he mouthed "trust me" I went to the door to open it and I made a gesture for Sehun to follow me. He did and I said quite loudly "Let's go!" We pretended to leave but we were just behind the door seeing if they will chase us.

To our disappointment they didn't. "What should we do hyung? What if Luhannie hyung is mad at me forever? No!" he panicked. "Relax Sehun" I tried calming him down but his hands were flailing wildly that it hit me on my face. "Ow" I rubbed the part that got hit "sorry hyung" I just smiled at him while going inside the room.

"do you plan on continuing to act like this?" I put my hands on my hips while talking to Jongin. I sigh "I take back what I said. I'm not really going to replace you with Sehun"his ears perked up and he look at me "really?"  I nodded "I was just joking dummy" but he sulked again "you think Sehun's more good looking than me" I rolled my eyes "and you're more good looking than Sehun" he immediately stood up and clings to me. "Yeah, yeah I love you too" I said.

It turns out Luhan and Sehun already made up but he still didn't want the spot light off. "Come on hyung turn off the spot light" Luhan shook his head "no!" Sehun pouted "pleaase?" "fine"

~o~

We ended up in a bubble tea store. We learned that what Sehun loves the most is Bubble tea and he said he would like to marry buubble tea someday. But I know he's just joking because I know who the person he would like to marry someday. "We're going to order you guys okay?" Luhan and Sehun said that leaves me and Jongin time to talk.

"Hey Kyungsoo!" Jongin said "what?" I innocently look at him. "I just heard the most amazing voice ever who holds the voice of an angel. I think I'm inlove with that person already" he said as I bitterly smile while watching him spazz like a die-hard fan girl. I know I'm the person he's talking about; having the voice of an angel as Sehun said. A part of me is saying that I should be happy because there's some chance between us but when he talks about his 'angel' my heart is being ripped apart because it's not me he's going to be in love with but the person with the voice of an angel.

"Where did you hear the voice?" I decided to just go with him. "At the music room. I swear I heard the voice before! Have I told you the story of when I was a kid? Inside the music room?" I nodded. "I think it's him"  he said dreamily "finally I'm going to meet him after a long time" I laugh inwardly "you've already met him Jongin. That person is me" I wanted to say but I couldn't.

"Would you help me find that person?" he reached for my hands and held them tightly. I didn't want to but the expression on his face made me say the opposite. "I'd love to" I continuosly beat myself up inside my head for being stupid. "Great! Tomorrow we'll look for him!" he said. 

But there is one question bugging me. "Why didn't you entered the music room when you have the chance to meet him?" he look at me with an unreadable expression. "Why didn't I think of that?" he bumped his head on the table and I laughed whole hearteedly. 

Stupid Jongin

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a long time since I updated!!! Sorry for the wait but the drama is soon starting ^^