Debut of the Assassins

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz1PsF3elZY

I Am The Best - 2NE1


"Whoever looks at me can see I'm a kind of a killer,"

 

The crowd stayed silent for a moment, trying to measure the girls who posed in the middle of the stage with their defiant smile. As soon as their jaws dropped from awe and amazement, all of them rose from their seats and throw them a thunderous clap. Cheers and applause surrounded them as they stood up from their tiring pose. The crowd love them, not only because of their talent skills but also because of the unusual aura they are giving off.

Gina gives off a superior aura with her badass looks, making the crowd gawked at her with her awesomeness. AiLee looks at the scene with an expressionless face, trying hard to conceal any emotions she might spilled. Ga Eul was admired by the girls as she displayed a very fresh aura and talked to the hosts with her infamous accent. Miele flashed the crowd a confident smirk that almost made the fanboys crazy. Ha Neul smiled at the crowd sweetly as she bowed at them for thanks. Ria shyly bowed her head as she whispered sweet thankful nothings to the other performers. On the other hand, Da Eun somehow gives off her very gloomy aura hat made the audiences think she's mysterious.

"Woaahhhh~ Look how the crowd cheer even though all of you just debuted," IU commented as she surveyed the crowd with her sweet almond eyes.

"We are really surprised to see such response from them. Thank you so much," Ha Neul said with a bow as she gives off her sweet aura.

The crowd once again cheered in response as soon as they heard her graceful tone. Watching how the crowd response, IU glanced at Ha Neul with an indifferent look possibly wondering if the girl standing beside her waving her hands cutely like a living doll might steal the title "Nation's Little Sister" from her.

In order to turn the attention to her again, IU immediately talked about the details of the group with her cheery voice.

"Let's have their introduction first," Hara commented as she noticed the lady quickening the details about the group. IU flashed the crowd a surprised look, trying to give off her innocent aura.

"Omo! I'm sorry I forgot it. Now, please introduce yourself," IU said as she adjusted to the side to let the seven girls to say their intro.

Gina flashed her a smile before looking at the crowd with her mesmerizing eyes.

"1 2 3~ Hello everyone, we're R.Roulette," all of them announced as they bowed before the crowd.

"I'm just wondering," Hara said as she stepped closer to the seven girls. "What does R.Roulette means?"

The girls looked at Ga Eul and nod at her, giving her the opportunity to answer the question since she's the one who suggested that name.

"R.Roulette is derived from the game 'Russian Roulette'. The company named us that not to display an act of violence but we're name after that for taking a risk inside the entertainment world," Ga Eul explained as she flashed her toothy smile.

"Woahhh~ Such a badass name," Hara absentmindedly said, making the girls smiled with pride.

"Shall we hear their self-introductions?" IU asked, trying to converse with the others. The seven girls nodded at her eagerly.

"Hello everyone, I'm K.O, the Hot leader of the group," Gina announced as she fake a smile at the crowd.

"NiHao! My name is AiLee, the Chinese composer of the group," AiLee said with her unamused expression.

"Hi to everyone! I'm Ace, the Russian lady of R.Roulette," Ga Eul said with her Russian accent, making the fans cheered for her.

"J.R everyone! The y rapper of the group," Miele said with a flirty wink.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Hanu of R.Roulette. I'm the maknae of the group," Ha Neul said with a bow, flashing everyone a flushed smile as she stood up.

"H-Hello! I'm Aria, the Golden Doll of the group," Ria said as she quickly give the mike to the bored Da Eun.

"Yuuko. The main dancer of the group," Da Eun said with a flat tone, making the six girls beside her look at her with worried and intimidating looks.

There was a long silence in the air as they tried to register the cold greeting of Da Eun at them. Hara awkwardly laughed and announced something about the next performers, letting the seven girls withdraw from the stage.

"Remind me to kill Da Eun later," Gina whispered loudly to AiLee who is walking beside her.

"Gina, I would like to remind you to kill Da Eun later!" AiLee teasingly shouted those same words, letting Da Eun hear the threat of their leader. Gina just shot AiLee a deadly glare while Da Eun just shrugged the threat as if it doesn't matter.

"Man~ This debut is so bleak," Ria commented as she puts her hands behind her head as she walked with swag, taking the attention from other artists.

"I don't like this mission!" Ha Neul wailed in response. After the first incident of the mission, she took a liking for spilling blood and thinks it's more adventurous.

A beep resonated on Ga Eul's left ear as she hushed the other girls in silence to hear the other person on the line. Ga Eul replied with an 'okay' as she nods. After the conversation, she clicked on her earpiece and looked at the other girls who are expecting something.

"What does he say?" Miele asked quickly, thinking of a sudden mission to take them away from the boring idol life.

Ga Eul sighed deeply before letting out the words that the girls didn't expect to hear from their Boss.

"Boss told us to practice more in singing. We were singing out of the tune a while ago. He said that we sounded like someone who was about to sentenced to death," she said as she walks away from the group, leaving the other girls in shock and disbelief that their Boss has a hidden Simon Cowell behind his sleeves.

 

-0o0-

SHINee's dorm . . .

"No way . . . . " Jonghyun murmured as he watched a familiar girl danced gracefully onstage from the television. "No way . . . . " he once murmured again as his eyes widened in recognition to see the same lady who he share the bed with smiling confidently at the camera.

"Hyung~ Don't you think they're too pretty to become idols?" Taemin asked yet his eyes never left the screen as he watched the seven girls making their debut impact.

"They already caught the hearts of the crowd just with that?" Key blurted out in amazement as he saw the crowd cheering for the girls endlessly.

"I have this feeling we met them before," Minho whispered to himself as he surveyed the girl's features and tried his best to remember where they met the girls.

Onew was stilled for a moment and was shaking uncontrollably as he watched the girl with a fresh aura waving at their fans and smiling at the camera.

Is she possibly . . . .

"I'm Ace, the Russian princess of the group," the girl said. Onew looked at the girl and was disappointed to know that he is not the girl he wished to avoid to.

"Russian . . . ?" Onew murmured. His eyes closed for a moment as  series of events that occured on the circus flashed through his mind.

The clear thud of the heels against the cold steel ground, the clink of glasses surrounding his ears and the Russian accent he was trying to avoid and to forget.

His eyes shot open as he looked at the television with wide eyes.

Is she possibly the girl who hypnotized and drugged them and was the reason why they are being quarantined in their dorm for weeks? Is she possibly the girl whose real name is Ga Eul?

"Stay out of their way," Onew suddenly said, making the others looked at him with questioned look except for Jonghyun whose eyes is still glue on the screen.

"Why? They seem to be sweet and caring noonas," Taemin pouted as the idea of avoiding those wonderful women crossed his mind.

"Don't argue!" Onew hissed. "They will be our danger," he said, making the others buffled.

"Miele . . . " Jonghyun murmured again, quickly falling again in lust as he watched the  girl he is craving for flashed an innocent smile at the viewers. "I want to taste you again . . . " he whispered.

Jonghyun's thoughts trailed off when he felt his phone vibrating. He tapped the green button before asking who's it.

"I found out you had with the newly debut girl. Now, do what I say or else, you're in history . . . . ."

 

-0o0-

 

EXO's dorm. . . .

Tao's wail resonated in the four corners of the room, making Kai and Xiumin pat the maknae's back as their manager continued lecturing them about their recent attitude.

"I've told you again and again and again that you are not allowed to go outside without us!!" their manager said in a loud and annoyed voice. "Now, look what happened to Sehun!? How can he dance with that stupid cast on his left leg?! Explain how will Kris talk and rap when he is traumatized. Now, explain how you will all fcking perform now!?"

They fell in silent as they let themselves get drowned by the hurtful words of their manager. They are already artists and they understand why their manager is acting this way. They need to maintain a pure image so that the fans could love them more.

Their manager heaves deeply before smacking Suho's head in annoyance.

"Act like a leader. Not like some useless boy," their manager spat before stalking out of the apartment, leaving the boys with bewildered look while Suho bowed his head in shame and sadness.

"Hyung--"

Baekhyun was interrupted by Suho as he raised his head and smiled at them gently.

"Go to your rooms now. You're all tired," Suho said before he stalks to his room to rest and let out the water of loneliness out of his eyes.

"But, hyung . . . " Chanyeol pleaded but Suho gave him a lopsided smile before going.

Their manager walked outside their apartment, grumbling wors that he can't lt out of the boys when a sudden person stepped before him. His infuriated eyes immediately  darted towards the person who pissed him.

But, he got it all wrong. As soon as his eyes went straight to the other eyes, he was hallucinated by it.

"Make EXO's lives miserable. . . ."

 

TO BE CONTINUED . . . .