Continuing . . .

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RJyzYSTLw

Before the Dawn - Infinite


"Without knowing, I step on your shadow,"

 

YG Entertainment  . . .

"I'll be cancelling BigBang's comeback for this year," President Yang HyunSuk said without looking away from the papers on his hands and desk.

The four boys before him flinched in surprise. They worked hard for their comeback. They didn't even sleep nor eat just to finalize their songs for their comeback. As soon as their scandals were cleared, they were once again reunited to fulfill their mission as an artist and they're very happy with it. But, here's there CEO telling them that he will cancel their comeback.

"W-why, hyung?" Jiyong asked in outburst. He's the one who worked hard for their comeback and he didn't want all their hard work will be in the waste.

Mr. Yang put down the papers on his desk and glared at Jiyong furiously.

"Can you tell me who's missing?" Mr. Yang asked Jiyong which made the latter suddenly confused by his question.

"Seunghyun hyung," Jiyong answered with a flat tone. "What's with the question, hyung? He's just late--"

"That's not what I'm talking about, Jiyong! Did you know what happen to TOP when the five of you when to that damn circus?!" Mr. Yang shouted at him.

The four boys were shocked and surprised at the same time. How did their CEO know their little escapade? They were oggling for the answer when something hits Jiyong, Taeyang and Daesung. The three of them exchanged looks with each other before turning to the youngest who is sweating.

Noticing the glares of his hyungs, Seungri raised his head and was skeptical to see his hyungs looking at him as if they'll kill him. He mouthed a 'what' at them since he's too thick-headed to find out why they're accusing him.

Jiyong didn't answer but just continue glaring at him while Daesung just shakes his head in disappointment. Only Taeyang responsed to Seungri's silent question. He drew a slashing line on his neck as he gave Seungri a cold glare, making the boy suddered in fear.

"Don't bother to scare that kid," Mr. Yang said as he massaged his temples in frustration. "I found out the news from Seunghyun's own mouth,"

The four boys were shocked. Seunghyun never ever had spilled some secret because he's a quiet now.

"Don't you know where he is?" Mr. Yang asked them. The four boys eyed each other as they shrugged at the old manager.

Mr. Yang buried his face on his palms before shuffling the papers on his hands. The impatience lingering on the air made Jiyong to stepped forward and asked the busy man.

"Hyung, we will be happy if you tell us what's happening," Jiyong said as he shot the man a serious look.

Mr. Yang heaved a sigh as he gently placed down the documents on his hands.

"He's in the hospital, Jiyong. He was beat the whole crap out of him,"

 

The nurse lifted her chin when she felt a presence standing before her. Her smile turned into frown when she finds herself being hallucinated by the person's eyes before her.

"Knock TOP's life out now . . . ."

 

SM Entertainment . . .

"What's happening? Why is sajangnim calling us?" Leeteuk asked in alarm as soon as he set foot on the SM's lobby.

He spotted his other members there, sitting with somber faces and worried expression. He scanned his eyes everywhere and even found SNSD's Taeyeon and Tiffany, shaking in fear.

He approached Taeyeon and tapped her on the shoulder. The latter turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"What's happening?" Leeteuk asked her with a worried tone.

Taeyeon bowed her head in fright as she heard the loud booming voice of their president inside the room. Leeteuk looked at the door yet his ears perked up to eavesdropped in the loud conversation.

"Oppa," Taeyeon snapped him back. "Didn't you know SHINee is being quarantined for taking drugs? Didn't you know our EXO dongsaeng, Kris, is in a traumatized state? Didn't you know Changmin and Yunho-oppa was rained down with bullets?"

Leeteuk took a sharp intake of oxygen before registering in his mind what's happening. he's going to leave for the army soon. But, he can't leave s and his family in this kind of state.

"W-What?! How did that happen? SHINee will never take drugs," Leeteuk said in despair.

Taeyeon shook her head. "Oppa, they were diagnosed and it was later found out that they intake a prohibited drug. They will be quarantine for weeks because the drug could be transmitted which is highly dangerous. Tomorrow, all the staff members and even us, the idols, will be put in a drug test to see if we take it,"

"How about EXO? What happened to Kris?!" Leeteuk asked to jumped on the fear creeping on his body when he found out about SHINee's news.

"I heard from one of the managers that Kris is in a state of shock. They tried to talk to him and asked him what had happened but it seems like Kris is in a daze. Luhan and Xiumin tried to touch him but he violently pushed them back. It was very terrifying," Taeyeon said as she closed her eyes in the misery they're getting.

"Yunho and Changmin?! You said they were rained down by bullets? Are they alright!? Have they been shot?" Leeteuk asked continuously, wanting to wake himself from this nightmare.

"Both of them received minor injuries and their wounds are being tend now. But, the President is very furious when he found out that the two of them sneaked out to went to a carnival," Taeyeon said as she fidgeted her fingers.

It seems like Leetuek's world almost shattered into pieces when he heard the word 'circus' on Taeyeon's confession. His whole body suddenly turned into a numb as his eyes diverted to s who are obviously have no idea what's happening.

Surely, Lee Soo Man will soon find out that they, too, went to the carnival behind their backs. And since he didn't want s to be scolded because of his previous childish acts, he dashed towards them as he put off a fake smile.

"Guys, Sajangnim told us to take a break. Go back to our dorms and rest there," he said.

"What do you mean, hyung? We just got--"

"Just do what I say!" Leeteuk exploded in impatience.

The members looked at each other before nodding at him solemnly. They stood one-by-one as they left their leader with a tense body. Leeteuk took out his phone and dialed their personal driver to take s safely to the dorm.

He hanged up after letting out his orders. He closed his eyes as he told himself that he will sacrifice himself for s.

Meanwhile, the driver that Leeteuk called was standing before the van with an impassive look. He oddly went inside the van when the members nodded at him to drive them back to their dorms.

When all are set, the driver cringed when he remember a voice telling him something.

"Car accident . . . I want to see a car accident,"

 

2PM's Dorm . . .

The dorm was covered by a sullen silence, making it more comfortable for the six boys to sleep. They were snuggling happily on their beds. Peace clouded their head as dreamland visits their whole being.

A sudden knock on the door made Nickhun to stand up and grumbled. He went to the door with a pillow on his hands as he rubbed his eyes to awaken himself.

He opened the door half-heartedly and what he saw shocked him to his wits. A black and white picture of his on his glory plastered on the wall. His eyes widened in frustration when he found that his hands on the picture is grasping his manhood.

The drowsiness on his body suddenly vanished as he felt his body cringed in coldness. He abruptly went towards the poster and ripped it from the walls.

Before he can even returned to their dorm, somebody knocked him out that cause him to fall on the cold ground.

"Castrate him . . . "


 

Sorry for such a short update.

Anyway, 2013 is near. I hope everything went well.

Sorry if I didn't include the girls' story. I want to focus more on their targets first.

BTW, The next chappie~ will be a BLAST! /insert sound here/

I'll give you a clue. JYJYJYJYHANGENGKIBUMMMHYUNSEUNGGG . . . :D