The Chase Inside the Mirror Maze

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSbvMGg9b0M

Trick by SNSD


"You are in my hands - Closed your amazed mouth,"

 

Her eyes twinkled in excitement as her lips curled up in a smirk. She clicked on her mouthpiece and lets out a string of codes and commands yet her eyes never leave the seven vans monitored on the screen.

"Girls, they're already here," she said as she twirled herself on the chair she is seating on. The seven girls replied with a 'yes' as they ended the conversation with a beep. Gong Li lets out a giggle of excitement as she eyed the gorgeous boys coming out from their vans.

"I'll be glad to take that boy as my toy," she said as her eyes never leaves Luhan's face who had just come out from the van.

-o0o-

People's conversation stopped as soon as twelve gorgeous boys enter the circus together. They were beyond shock to find twelve beautiful boys in a rowdy sea of people. But, that didn't make them stop from enjoying their time in the circus.

"So, where should we head first?" Sehun asked excitedly as he jumps like a kid on his spot.

"How about that 'Mirror, Mirror Maze'?" Xiumin suggested. The first time Xiumin set his eyes upon the tent, the excitement suddenly unleashed in his body.

"Well, what are we still doing? Let's go," Kai said as he pumped his fist in excitement. All of them ran towards the red tent, forgetting someone who seemed to be frozen in his spot.

All of them entered the tent and was awed by the mirrors displayed in their front. Mirrors here, mirrors there. Everywhere you set your eyes, there are mirrors.

"Woahhh! Look at you, hyung," Tao said as he snickered a laugh when he pointed Lay his reflection.

"So, we're just going to get out of this maze to receive our reward," Lay asked Xiumin, ignoring his laughing dongsaeng. Xiumin nodded in response as he continued to walk, marvelling the shining glasses and his mirror image.

Without them knowing, Sehun begins to walk away from him and he seems like he is chasing someone. The glimpse of a white caught his eyes and turned towards that direction. He stood frozen in his spot as he admired the beauty staring at him.

The shiny jet black hair that falls down to her chin, the long white legs that was quite hidden behind the see-through skirt, the glittering wings behind her milky back, the glistening halo on her head and her big doe eyes made Sehun's heart fluttered. 

Seeing the lovestruck expression of her target, the girl smirked at him before going to her left. Sehun chased her but bumped his head on the mirror in the process. He examined the mirror and realized that he was staring at the reflection of the girl he was staring at.

"Tsk. If I need to destroy these mirrors just to see that girl, I will definitely do it," Sehun said to himself as he positioned himself to kicked the tough crystal glass infront of him.

 

A string of curses escaped from as soon as she arrived in her destination. The girl who has a laptop on her lap was smiling at her proudly.

"Da Eun unnie, you'll make a beautiful angel," she said as she laughed like a hyena.

The girl looked at her with deadly eyes as she flinged a knife towards at her direction which the latter easily dodged while laughing.

"Shut up! These damn heels almost made me trip," Da Eun muttered as she struggled to take the heels on her feet. Ha Neul stopped herself laughing again or she will be a dead meat as soon as she lets out a giggle or a noise.

"Well, how's the 'boys'?" Ha Neul asked, trying to restrain her laughter.

"They're still gawking at the entrance," Da Eun said as she massaged her feet. "I managed to lured one sheep from the herd. But, I don't recognized him as one of my targets. He seemed to be your target,"

"NOOOOO!!" Ha Neul shouted as soon as Da Eun finished from talking.

"Why? Is it wrong for me to--"

"NO! Not you! That ed up guy! He's going to break the glass," Ha Neul said as she stood up in panic. "Do something, Unnie!" she screamed as Sehun positioned himself to throw a kick on the mirror.

Da Eun just looked at the screen with an amused expression. Ha Neul covered her ears as Sehun kicked the mirror with great force. Instead the loud crash of the mirror, Sehun's yelp of pain was heard in the monitor.

Ha Neul looked at the monitor with disbelief as she looked back at Da Eun. Da Eun just smirked at her and wagged her fingers.

"Don't underestimate the Mafia, Ha Neul. We have the best inventors and scientists," she said as she turned her back to allowed the darkness swallowed her again. "I should go now. I need to practice my sword art now," and she vanished to the darkness.

Ha Neul just stared at the disappearing form of her fellow member before she closed her laptop and took the poisoned needles that Ga Eul personally made for the mission.

 

The others were alarmed when they heard their maknae screamed in pain. They began to panic more when they discovered that he was already gone from the group. Because of the worry, they mindlessly got seperated as they called out for the maknae. But, the mirror maze is giving them more difficulty to find a way.

"! We're trapped!" Kris muttered as he ran in every direction where his feet brought him. He abruptly stopped from running when he caught a glimpse of someone wearing all black. He would have ignored the presence of an unknown person but after seeing the metal thing on her hands, his face paled and covered his hands to make no noise. He wanted to see her face but he's afraid that if he take a step, the mirrors might betrayed him and tricked him.

Unaware of someone staring at her, Da Eun looked from side to side to see an exit. She grasped the dagger on her hands tightly as she found herself doomed in her own maze.

"My, my, my! What can't I get out of my own maze?!" she murmured to herself as she continued walking. Kris followed her without her knowing, taking very light step and crouching to avoid being caught.

I must found out the identity of this girl so I could tell the police, Kris thought as he was determined to know the girl's identity.

I'll catch up with my unnies and impressed the Don, Da Eun said to herself as she continued walking to see an exit. When suddenly,

"Gege! Where are you?! I can't find Xiumin and Lay. Even Luhan-gege is missing!!!"

Kris was frozen in his spot as he tries to register who is the owner of the voice but as soon as he heard the word 'gege' and the other members' name, he is sure that Tao is the unfortunate member.

Da Eun twirled her dagger like a pro as a smirk was formed in her face. She suddenly walked faster and tried to find where the voice came from. Kris tried to chase her but failed as soon as he felt the solid glass infront of him. He tried the other way but this is the trap of the mirror maze. No one could easily escaped from it.

Tao's shouting made Kris paler than ever. He ran and ran, trying to save where his dongsaeng is. On the other hand, Da Eun is running, too, trying to find her prey.

Two people running in the mirror maze, trying to get first to the unaware Tao who is still screaming Kris' name. Kris took out his phone and began to dial Tao's number while he is running. Tao immediately answered it and began to nag his duizhang.

"Gege! Whe--"

"Listen, Tao! There's a killer in this maze!" Kris said in a warning tone.

"What are you--"

"I'm telling the truth! Now, I want you to lessen your voice or you will be in history!"

The warning tone that Kris used made Tao shivered in fear. He was frozen in his spot, looking in every reflection of the mirror for an exit.

"W-what should I do?" Tao asked in a pleading tone as tears begin to brim on the rims of his eyes.

"Don't cry or she will find you weak. Try to find the others and walk quietly," Kris said. "And--"

"Duizhang," Tao said, interrupting Kris.

"What?" Kris asked mindlessly as he surveyed the mirrors before him. His reflection making it more difficult than ever.

"I think I saw her," Tao said, making Kris stood frozen in his spot.

"W-wh-What do you mean?!" Kris asked as his hands begin to shake uncontrollably.

"I think I saw her. She's wearing all black and she has a dagger, right?"

Kris gulped in fear as he closed his eyes. ! This is bad!

"Answer me, duizhang," Tao said quietly yet the demanding tone snapped Kris from his trance.

"Yes . . . . " Kris said in a dead tone as he tried to fight back his fear. Tao closed his eyes for a minute and covered his mouth to avoid making noises. He was going to die in this stupid maze without having their comeback.

He opened his eyes, trying to tell himself that he can fight back using his wushu arts. But, as he opened his eyes, the reflection of his killer was gone. There's no trace of her. The metallic thing on her hands that the light reflects has disappeared.

Unlike other people, Tao didn't looked around to find his killer. He had lost her and he is not an idiot to find her. His breathing turned back to normal as he calmed himself down.

"Finally found you,"

Tao's heart jumped a little as he felt someone touched his shoulder. He closed his eyes as he felt himself being turned around.

"What the . . . What happened to you, Tao?" a familiar voice asked . Tao opened his eyes and found Chen slapping him on his cheeks. He didn't feel any pain. He's whole body turned into numb as Chen begin to bicker him.

He smiled at Chen and the latter raised a brow at him. Chen was about to asked when he felt Tao hugging him tightly and whispering 'I'm safe' again and again.

"What's happeni--"

"Duizhang! Duizhang!" Tao called out on his phone. The man on the other line was frozen on his spot with the phone pressed on his ear. "I'm safe. Chen is with me," Tao continuously said as he muttered a song of happiness.

"T-That's great, Tao," Kris whispered as he felt himself loosening his grip of the phone.

Wondering why?

 

Seeing someone behind your reflection is not a good sight. Much worser is to find out it was your killer. Kris gulped in fear as the girl smiled at sweetly.

Sh*t! I'm dead!

 


 

And so that's the first chapter. This chapter was supposed to be a compilation of the girl's attempt to kill their targets.

But seeing that the chapter was too long, I decided to cut it up. Is it long? Or not?

Well, anyway, I'm seeing two votes for this story. Hmmmmm . .  . . :>

And I was like . . . . You totally made me happy. Here's an update~ (Even though it's only two votes) 

Keke! Well, is there any Filipino readers out there? If there is any, please read my Wattpad story.

Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/8006143-my-wishlist-prologue

I'll be glad if you'll read it and I really recommend it to you. :D  (Ganyan ang author, binubuhat sariling upuan) Keke!

Okay, I'll try to update again. Say 'goodbye' to good marks, LittleGlazyMe. =_____=

Yepp! That's right. I failed my two quizzes. Well, whatever.

Thanks for reading anyways.

 

Lovelots,

 

LittleGlazyMe