Her Target, My Bedmate

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq_iuasAklQ

Oscar by SNSD


"Your eyes are blinded when you see me, you want me to death,"

 

The Next Target . . .

Their feet had stepped on the ground and their eyes flew everywhere, watching the colorful rides and the breathtaking performances of the performers who were having a parade. Their jaws literally open as they found the whole scenery . . . magical. Something they can't see in the music industry.

"Woahhh! So, this is the circus," Taemin said as he found the circus amusing. The other four just nodded and continued to observed the unfamiliar surroundings.

As soon as they felt their eyes satisfied by the things they are seeing, their feet dragged them inside the circus. The large tents and the individual stalls made them smile and excited with the things they will experience.

"What does 'hallucination' means?" Taemin asked Minho. Minho shrugged then turned to Key and asked the same question.

"Some kind of illusion?" Key unsurely answered as he looked at the tent with the word 'hallucination' on top of it.

"Really?" Onew gasped. "Then, let's go there," he said as he dragged the other members inside the tent.

The tent was full of darkness with no light to guide them in walking. The sound of the tripping ankles, the yelp of pain, the irritated nagging and the bickering of each other was heard from their mouths as they let themselves be eaten by the darkness.

As they stepped on the last step towards the center, colorful lights that could make someone dizzy was showed everywhere. They was circled by different lights and they were awed by these magical lightness that they only saw in movies.

"Hyung," Taemin whispered as his eyes never left the blue saberlight, dancing gracefully before him.

"What?" Key asked in a low tone as he felt himself being drawn by the red laser.

"Guys, I'm getting dizzy," Minho said between chuckles as he felt the white halo, tickling his eyes in wonder.

"Key, I think I'm being hypnotized," Onew said as he struggled to avoid the swirling black and white illusion infront of him. But, it was too late. He felt himself being up by the illusion. With a snap, all of them collapsed on the ground without them even knowing it.

The clicking sound created by the heels against the floor was once heard again. The whole place suddenly lighten up, revealing the hidden laboratory inside the tent.

A girl wearing a laboratory gown surveyed the unconcious boys lying on the ground. Her face is cunning and merciless as she tilts the boys' head using the tip of her heels. Her brows burrowed in confusement as she looked at the boys.

"One," she said, pointing at Taemin. "Two," this time at Key. "Three," she points at the unconcious Minho. "And four," she said in a flat tone as she pointed at the last one.

"So, where's number five?" she asked herself with her Russian accent.

-0o0-

"Aissshh! Where are they?" Jonghyun hissed as he dodged the crowd, finding s who were supposed to be with him. He suddenly stopped from looking for them as he ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"FCK! How am I supposed to find them?!" he said to himself as he stomped his feet on the ground in anger. The people passing by just gave him strange looks as they avoid him.

"If I ever saw them, I'll crus--"

"Ouch!!!"

Jonghyun shot his eye open as soon as he felt something beneath his foot. He looked down and saw a girl wearing a bunny costume, tending her feet. Jonghyun wanted to help her but his eyes landed at her tantalizing milky which were pressed against her costume.

He shook his head and snapped his thoughts away from the malicious things entering his mind. He offered a hand to the girl but he was ignored as the girl stood by herself, dusting off her skirt.

Seeing her costume hugging her curves, her thighs tightly covered by the white stocking and her beautiful face made Jonghyun lost his breath. Man, this girl is not just a y machine but also, a goddess. he said to himself.

The girl looked up at him with an annoyed face and was about to let out cruel words when she suddenly closed . Towering over him is a good-looking, hot guy. Her eyes enjoying the sight before her. The perfect jawline, the delicious collarbone, the broad shoulder and his muscles on his arm made her smirk in excitement. 

She suddenly realized Jonghyun staring at her chest intently. She let out a smirk at the unaware man.

"Liking what you're seeing?" she said to Jonghyun, teasing him more as she hugged her chest in a way men will like.

Jonghyun snapped out and looked away, hiding the red tint coloring his cheeks. He was caught red-handed, looking at the body of a woman.

"There's more inside this bunny costume," the girl said seductively, shocking Jonghyun with her response. He looked at the girl and found her smiling at her seductively.

With every minute, the girl noticed Jonghyun's eyes darken in lust as he stared at her.

"So . . . . what do you want me to do?" Jonghyun suprisingly responded, making the girl glanced up at him with flirtation.

"Want me to help to get rid of this costume?" the girl asked him, making Jonghyun chuckled at the great boldness of the girl.

"Jonghyun," he said, introducing himself to his next playmate. The girl looked at his hand intently before accepting it.

"Miele," she said as she shook his hand. "Let's be friends . . . " she said without taking her eyes off to Jonghyun.

"With benefits," Jonghyun responded in a whisper that could swoon every woman's heart.

Miele batted her eyelashes at him as Jonghyun smirked at her seductively.

Forget the mission. I'll play first, Miele said to herself as she dragged the target of her member to dark alley.

-0o0-

As soon as he lets out a loud groan, Jonghyun collapsed beside the panting Miele. After recovering, he faced Miele and began to caressing her face. Miele just smiled at him as she panted for some air.

"Three," Miele suddenly said, making Jonghyun confused. "Two . . . . . And one," she said.

Jonghyun suddenly felt his eyes closing. His vision blurred as he saw Miele leaned against him and kissed his lips. Then, all was black out.

Miele chuckled at the sight of Jonghyun, sleeping unconciously beside him. She leaned her face against Jonghyun's hard chest and looked at his sleeping face. She can't help but to admire the fierce look of her mate and his masculine.

"I can't believe you made love with my target," someone said, making Miele turned towards the door. Ignoring the slipping blanket on her chest, she frowned at the stranger as she pointed at the door. The girl just shrugged as she closed the door.

"Well, it's not my fault. You should have locked it," she said as she flopped herself on the bed, not minding Jonghyun's sleeping body.

"Is it my fault if this guy was too excited to locked the door?" Miele asked her innocently as she batted her eyes innocently.

The girl grimaced at her and pushed her gently. "Aegyo doesn't suit you so stop doing that bullsht," she snarled at Miele.

Miele just pouted as she placed her pretty face on her palm, "What are you even doing here, Ga Eul? You're supposed to drugged your target, am I right?"

Ga Eul stretched her arms and she yawned in tiredness. "I should have finished drugging them all if you didn't seduce my prey," she said.

Miele widen her eyes as she stared at the unconcious boy beside him then to Ga Eul who is sitting on the end f the bed, "You mean, this guy is your target?" she asked her in bewilderment.

"Apparently, yes," Ga Eul answered as she placed her finger on her chin.

"Is that so? Then, could I have him as my toy?" Miele asked her, readying her aegyoness in case the latter disagree.

"Well, if it's going to help me with my mission, why not?" she responsed. Miele giggled in excitement as she eyed the unconcious Jonghyun.

"I thought you'll use your target as your toys?" Ga Eul asked as she stood up from the bed. Miele looked at her as she wagged her finger at her.

"A can't survive with only one man on her bed," Miele answered cleverly. Ga Eul just rolled her eyes at her as she reached for the door.

"For goodness sake, go find your target and made their lives miserable! And, will you please dress up?" Ga Eul snarled at her as she banged the door irritatedly.

Miele just giggled at her and began to dressed up when her eyes caught the unconcious Jonghyun who is still on the bed. An evil smirk formed on her face as she hurried to the cabinet to get something.

She returned with a phone on her hand. She smiled at the sleeping Jonghyun as she stripped again and lay beside Jonghyun.

"And because you're great in bed, here's a souvenir with the moment we shared," she murmured on Jonghyun's ear as her phone's camera flashed indicating that their picture was taken. Miele examined the photo as a wide grin appeared on her face.

She hurriedly stood up and got dress. After getting ready, she turned to the door and was about to go when she stopped midway. She looked at Jonghyun and smiled at him beautifully.

"We will meet again, my gorgeous playmate," she said with a smile. "But, this time on stage," she said as she turned the doorknob.

"And by the way," she said before going out. "You and I will be on the headline tomorrow. Isn't that a great souvenir from me? Bbye~" she said as she closed door, leaving the unconcious Jonghyun and in danger.

 


Not edited. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

I'm in a hurry. I was suppose to study when something good popped on my mind.

Well, is it a good chapter or not?

Well, whatever.

Time to hit the books~

Bbye~

 

Lovelots,

 

LittleGlazyMe