Retreating from the Mission

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk1C_RglV1E

Mirotic by DBSK


"I got you, under my skin,"

"You can go now," the girl said as she turned her back to the boy before her. The truth is she wanted to knock the boy before her but she received a message from her leader, commanding them to retreat.

She was shocked from the news and wanted to ask why. The Black Dragon Mafia never retreated in their mission and this is the first time, she heard the word circulating in their system.

On the other hand, Kris was in a state of shock and fear, making him glued on the floor. He was already trapped by his killer and now, here she is telling him to go.

"W-What?" he stuttered, snapping the girl from her trance.

The girl turned to him and raised her brow.

"I said, you can go," the girl said in a heavy tone. A smirk formed on her face as she watched the handsome man standing before her in amusement. "Unless you want me to kill you," she teased, making Kris shivered.

Another beep was heard on her earpiece, demanding her to retreat. She was about to go when Kris asked her once again.

"Who are you? What do you want? Why do you want to kill us?" Kris lets out multiple questions as his forehead creased in confusion. "Why are you letting me escape?"

The girl turned to him elegantly, chuckling in the process for finding such amusing prey.

"I can only answer your last question," she said. There was a pause of silence lingering on the air before she opens to speak again.

"You're not my target . . . . "

"What? What do yo---"

"But, you're still in danger so don't keep your hopes high," the girl said in a threatening voice. "You'll still be a cold corpse someday," she said, making Kris shivered and paralyzed in fear.

The girl looked at him with those heavy stares before giving him a sweet smirk.

"Well? No more questions?" the girl asked, receiving no response from Kris. A frown was formed on her lips as her patience drain. She took out her gun and pointed into Kris and smiled at him.

"You really want me to be your killer," she said as she clicked on the trigger to let out the bullet.

The bullet missed Kris' right leg but enough to wake Kris to his paralyze state. The loud blare of the gun made him to yelp. He stares at the girl with a bewildered eyes before running away from her.

As soon as Kris is out of sight, a chuckle escaped from her lips as she tuck her gun on the sheath.

"Aigooooooo~" someone sighed, making the girl looked at the place where it came from. A bright smile was formed on her face as she greeted her unnie.

"Ha Neul," the girl on an angel costume said. "I really hate you," she said with her infamous pout.

Ha Neul innocently raised her brow as she smile at her teasingly, "Why?"

"You let my target escape," Da Eun said as she crossed her arms and leaned on the mirror.

Ha Neul just scoffed as she rolled her eyes at her.

"As if you will not meet him again," she said as she continue walking towards the darkness, leaving Da Eun on her place.

"Aren't you afraid that the boy might open his mouth?" Da Eun said without looking at her disappearing figure.

Ha Neul stopped on her tracks before answering her question.

"No. I know you will kill him before he could even open his mouth," she said before continuing walking into the darkness.

"That's my student," Da Eun smirked as she, too, walked towards the awaiting darkness. "Now," she said to herself as she tapped her chin with her sole forefinger. "what is the retreating bullsh!t is all about?" she asked herself as an annoying sigh escaped her lips.

 

 

Her hands clasped together in contentment as she circled the five unconcious bodies lying on the metallic platform. She just finished inserting the contaminated drug in their body. And now, she wants to enjoy her preys.

Before she could even raise her hand on them, her earpiece renounce a beep, making her grimaced. She clicked on the button to speak but was cut off with the awaiting announcement.

"We're retreating. Go get ready!" the woman on the other line said.

"Bwo!? Retreating? Don't be ridiculous. Black Dragon Mafia will never ever retreat from a mission," Ga Eul hissed in anger after being insulted by the unknown woman on the other line.

"Ga Eul, I'm serious. This is Ria. We need to retreat immediately!" Ria said in a rush.

"What the hell is this?! Are you scared?!" Ga Eul replied with a mocking tone.

Ria lets out a string of curses and multiple groans in irritation and anger.

"Shut the fck up, nerd !" Ria replied with an annoyed tone.

"What did you sa--"

"Aissshh! Then, let yourself be killed by the Tandem Mafia!" Ria roared in anger before ending the call with an angry beep.

Ga Eul was still for a moment as she tries to register what Ria had just said.

Tandem Mafia?! The rival of our Mafia? What are they even doing here? Have they find out about our plan?

Those questions plagued Ga Eul's already cramped mind, making her still. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her temples to relax her tense body and mind. After calming herself down, she hurriedly took her gun from the metal platform before going to the door.

She stopped on the door for a moment before taking a glance on the boys who are still unconcious from the drug they stupidly fall for.

"Goodbye, boys! Don't miss your assassin too much. You might end up being a human experiment if you think about me too much," she said with a smirk before closing the door with a soft thud.

The silence was once created by the quite room as the lights flickered on and off. Before the lights went off, Onew's hands twitched for a moment as he tried to open his eyes.

"Ga Eul . . . . " he murmured, only remembering the name of the woman they need to avoid. "We need to escape . . . . " he murmured in a croaked voice before losing his conciousness once again.

 

 

"Fck! This is fun!" Miele shrieked in giddiness as she positioned her camera before the men infront of her. She giggled and laughed in satisfaction as she foresees the great misery the boys will soon experience because of the pictures she was taking.

Because she was so concentrated in recording those bawdy videos and taking photos of the oblivious drugged men, she didn't notice Gina entering the scene with a bewilder look.

Never in her life, Gina saw six men with no clothes on, pleasuring themselves using their hands. Gina looked away from the disgusting scenery and shoot infuriated glares on the giggling Miele.

"What are you doing?" Gina asked in an annoyed tone as she kicked off the disgusting boxers, lying before her.

"Filming a movie," Miele said with an innocent tone without looking at Gina.

"Well, then stop it already," Gina said as she flailed her arms in exasperation.

"I can't," Miele said in a disapproving tone as she clicked on the buttons of her camera.

"WHY!???" Gina shrieked at Miele's craziness.

"Because they will soon reach their ," Miele said as a wide smirk formed on her lips.

"CliWhat!?" Gina shrieked as Miele pointed her fingers towards the men.

Gina can't take the disgusting scene before her or she will be planting bullets on those indecent men. She quickly closed her eyes as she turned her back towards the scene, with only her ears uncover.

As soon as she sense that everything had finished, she immediately shove Miele out before Miele could do another things that will cost her patience and irritation.

"Yahhh! What are you doing? Can't you see I'm doing my mission!?" Miele shouted at her in anger for being interrupted.

"Well, the Don is commanding you to retreat from your so-called mission," Gina retorted back as she croseed her arms.

"What?! Retreating?" Miele asked with a 'youre-serious' face.

"Yes. Now, go get ready! Because after five minutes, this circus will be destruct on its own," Gina said as she turned herself towards the exit to walked away from Miele.

"What about our targets?" Miele asked as she find herself looking at the door then at Gina in confusion.

"Let them be," Gina said carelessly.

Miele stared at the door for a long moment before making a bored shrug.

"Atleast, I have the video," Miele said as she trotted happily towards the exit.

 

 

AiLee gasped in shock as she felt herself flying towards the other side of the wall. She sent a glare towards the man who had thrown her carelessly. Her eyes searched for some weapons so she could use to finish the man's life before the man finish her life.

"I can kill you," Ailee hissed in anger, sending threatening glares towards the man. The man just chuckled in amusement as he observed Ailee from head to toe.

"With your body of yours, you can't kill me," the man said as he stepped closer towards AiLee. "Why not let me use your body instead?" he asked in a mocked tone, making AiLee fired on anger.

A loud yelp escaped from her lips as soon as pain struck her on her head. She looked up and saw the man grabbing a fistful of her hair as he feasted his eyes on AiLee's face and body.

"My, my! You're a total package," he commented as he took out his hands and placed it before AiLee's right . AiLee felt violated as the man continued abusing her. She wanted to cry but she doesn't want to because she needs to.

Before the man could even take it further, a pair of arms trapped the man's neck, choking him in the process. AiLee blinked for several moments before registering to her mind that someone has saved her. She blinked her eyes again, only to find Luhan choking the man with his sturdy arms.

AiLee watched the scene with amusement. She never thought that the baby-face and fragile boy she was threatening to kill turned to a man who could kill in seconds.

"Why are you smiling?" Luhan asked her in shock. Seeing AiLee smiling after being violated by the man made his adrenaline rush. He impatiently knocked the man in unconciousness before striding towards AiLee.

"Can't you see you got almost ?" Luhan shrieked in anger as blood continued to flow from her head, making him hard to see.

AiLee just giggled at his last comment which made Luhan gripped his fist in anger and impatience.

"Can't you see I'm going to kill you anyway?" AiLee retorted back as she knocked Luhan into unconciousness. "Sorry, boy. I don't need any help from you," she said as Luhan fell from the ground.

A beep was heard on her earpiece, commanding them to retreat. AiLee didn't hesistate to escape because she can sense the place, shakinng for its destruction.

See you again, stupid doe, AiLee said to herself as she stared at Luhan before running towards the exit.

 

 

Two days later . . .

"How did that Tandem Mafia learn about our plan?!" the Don roared in anger as he slammed his fist on the table, making the people inside his office flinch.

Getting no response infuriated the Don more. But instead of flipping the table in impatience, he just smoothed his hair in exasperation as he turned himself towards the window. Watching the beautiful peace  before him somehow calmed his nerves down.

"Sochi . . . " he called.

"Yes, sir?"

"Tell the CEO of the L.U.V. Entertainment that the girls will debut tomorrow," the Don said calmly.

"Tomorrow?" Sochi asked in shock.

"Yes. I don't care how much money will be stake. I just want the girls to veil our plan from the Tandem Mafia," the Don said without thinking.

"But, they're still not ready for the idol life," Gong Li said. "They might be discover," she said.

"I don't care. I just want to see the Big Three kneeling, pleading before me," the Don said as his eyes blaze in determination.

"Now, go Sochi. I want the girls dancing, singing and rapping in Inkigayo tomorrow," the Don said as he left the room.

The people in the room sat there in silence. Fear ate up their body as the silence linger heavy on the air. They can still feel the deadly aura of their DOn even though he already left. And that proves that the Don has his hands on all of them. The silence was interrupted by a tut of disbelief and mock.

"Our Don watched Inkigayo?" Gong Li asked, breaking the silence that the room created.

 


Guys, wait for the girl's debut. :]

Anyway, I'm hungry. I should eat now. Bye.

image

*eating cake like a boss*