The Invitation

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-EXD7GqE_w

What I've Done by Linkin Park (Instrumental)


"Come, my precious prey, and meet your killer."

 

The silence that the morning twilight has resonated in every places of Seoul. The darkness of the sky with only the moonlight leaking to everyone's window made it even more peaceful. This is the only time people let themselves be guided to their dreamland. And like other normal people, Korean idols are also drifting to their own dreamland.

The ring of the doorbell echoed inside their dorm, almost waking them up grudgingly. The nonstop ringing of the doorbell made Seungri to get up of his bed and went to the door as he grumbled incoherent words for his sleep was interrupted by someone who didn't value sleep as much as he does.

"Seungri, get the freaking doo--"

"I'm on it, hyung," Seungri shouted interrupting the command of his sleeping hyung.

He flung the door widely, expecting someone before for him. But for an odd reason, no one is standing before him. Seungri looked around and found nothing. He scratched his sleepy head and was about to close the door when something caught his eyes.

A black envelope with a vintage seal was lying idly on their doorstep. The questions on his mind was pushed aside as he found himself reaching for the envelope and opening it.

As he broke the seal of the envelope and took the letter outside, several expression crossed his face as he read silently the words and sentences inside of it.
 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVTRM7cX4OloIz-XA4VXN

 

Are you already fed-up of your life? Are you tired of being criticized by thousand of eyes? Want to escape that sickening sight? Why not see the adventure with all your might. Along with our magic light, your fright will be sealed along with night? Worry is gone, only sit tight.

4th.jpgBlack Rose Circus4th.jpg

Home of Magic since 1896

 

 

Come and spend the night in our enjoying show tonight.

8:00 PM near at ______________, Seoul.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVTRM7cX4OloIz-XA4VXN

 

"What the hell is this?!" Key blurted out as soon as he finished reading the contents of the letter. It was already six in the morning. Last night, they receive a black envelope in their dorm. They were too tired and sleepy to read it so they decided to read it by tomorrow morning.

And now that morning came and the sun is already up, they took out the letter and let Key read it since he's the only one who can read English.

"What does it say?" Taemin asked as he rubbed his eyes to wake his sleeping state. He was the first one to woke up that night to get the door and his sleep was interrupted by that minute.

"It's an invitation," Key replied without taking his eyes off the letter.

"Aisshh! My sleep was ruined by a piece of paper," Minho grumbled as he eyed the paper in annoyance.

"So, who wants chicken?" Onew blurted out as he took a piece of chicken that is lying on their table, waiting to be eaten by his master. All of them ignored their leader and placed their attention to the paper.

"Invitation for what? Dinner? Concert?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"No! This is a circus invitation," Kris said as he showed the letter to Xiumin who had ask him that question. Xiumin took the brown paper and tried to read the contents but gave up in the process.

"Who sane man will deliver a letter in the middle of the night?" Sehun muttered as his hyung explained the contents of the letter. All twelve of them are in the living room of their dorm to read out the letter that was send to them.

"The question should be: why need to send it in an old-fashion way? Man, what's internet for?" Chanyeol said as he eyed s in curiosity. All of them shrugged at him and fell silent, trying to stop themselves spurting more question to tense the atmosphere.

"Anyway, are we going?" D.O asked them as he took the letter from Xiumin and examined the mysterious paper.

"Are you serious?!" Chen asked him in shock. "Of course--"

"We'll go," Suho said, interrupting Chen. All of them gawked at him as they tried to register in their minds that their leader is a sane man. The silence and the dead serious eyes of their leader made them uneasy.

"What did you just said?" Luhan asked him in order to settle what he had heard.

 

"We'll go," Yunho said in finality.

"WHAAAAAT!?" Changmin blurted out as the words of his hyung registered in his mind. "Why?! This might be just a prank, hyung! What if this bring trouble t--"

"Stop shouting, Changmin. Manager hyung might hear you," Yunho said in alarm as he covered Changmin's open mouth. Changmin peeled off his hyung's hand on his face and looked at him with a glare.

"Let him hear that you're going insane and will go to attend a freaking danger," Changmin spat out as he eyed his hyung in anger. Yunho just sighed wearily and tried to calculate a reason to bring Changmin in the circus, too.

As soon as the first question in the letter entered his mind, Yunho found himself reading the contents of the letter and even read it thrice. The message of the letter had break him and remind him of his vulnerable side. He wants to escaped the tiring entertainment industry just for once and with this invitation, he could have the chance he once lost.

"So?" Changmin asked his hyung, pressuring the leader.

"My decision is final and you're coming with me!" Yunho said.

 

"Why do I have to go with you?!" the question escaped out of Kyuhyun's mouth as he found out that his hyungs are coming to the circus. Nine pairs of eyes surrounded him and made him uneasy.

"I mean, I don't have the money to come with you,?" Kyuhyun lied as he tried to convince his hyungs to let him slip away from the trip. Abandoning his computer is a hard thing to do for him and going out with his hyungs to the circus only add up to his reason to stay in their dorm.

"Maknae, we already told you that this is the last outing with our leader with us," Shindong said as he popped a watermelon to his mouth.

"Don't be selfish. He will go to the army soon," Kangin joined in as he tried to convince their determined maknae. 

Kyuhyun pouted in arrogance and turned his back to his hyungs. Kangin was about to errupt in anger but was stopped when Eunhyuk and Leeteuk tried to calm him down. Sungmin went to the maknae and tried to convince him.

"Kyuhyun, this will be the last time to go out with Eetukie hyung. Go with us or . . . " Sungmin stopped, making Kyuhyun looked at him curiosity.

"Or what?" he asked him.

"Say goodbye to your precious computer," Sungmin said with a sweet smile. Kyuhyun looked at him then to his computer. His mind trying to choose between the circus or the computer. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He opened his eyes, only to glare at his hyung.

 

"Okay! I'll go!" Taecyeon shouted in annoyance after he found s throwing his clothes out of his room. "Now, stop throwing my things out of my room!" he shouted once again as he eyed s dangerously.

The five of them stopped on their tracks, not loosening their grip of the shirts or they will taste Taecyeon's wrath. Chansung, the maknae, was too idle and dropped his favorite shirt as if it's a dirty rag.

As soon as the shirt touched the floor, Taecyeon flunged his body towards the maknae and began breaking every bone of his. 

"Aisshh! Get off him, hyung!" Wooyoung said as he pushed Taecyeon off the poor Chansung. Taecyeon get off Chansung and started shoving his shirts back to his cabinet. As soon as he finished returning his ragged clothes inside his shirt, he looked at s and shoot them glares.

"Now, tell me more about your craziness," he said as he flopped tiredly on the sofa.

"What craziness!?" Nickhun asked him in alarm, finding the word unfamiliar in his Korean dictionary. The others ignored him.

"This is not craziness, Taecyeon," Junsu said in disapproval. "This will just a break from our hectic schedule," he said.

"So, how can you buy the tickets if President JYP is watching us?" Taecyeon spat to backfired his hyung. Junsu just smirked at him and stand aside to let Taecyeon see what's Junho holding.

Taecyeon's eyes literally open as soon as he recognized the six black papers on Junho's hand.

 

"Then, let's have some fun then," six words were said by different groups in different places. Oblivious to their cheering shouts and excited tone, the embossed seal blinked thrice.

A devillish smirk formed in Gina's face as she muttered the words to her mouthpiece.

"Girls, mission 5% complete. Now, let's prepare a show that our preys will never forget," she said as a long beep was heard on the earpiece.