The Last Hours

To Kill or To Love You?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us4cHzPlEU4

Run Devil Run - SNSD


"Even if I try to avoid you, I can't find a place to hide,"

"Changmin, hurry!" Yunho shouted in fear as he tugged the hands of the younger man.

Becoming as an idol with no freedom and privacy is a disaster in their life but coming in this circus is like visiting hell. Blood gushed out of their body as they tried to run from the sinister who are chasing them with a dangerous thing.

"Hyung, leave me here! Go on!" Changmin said as he pushed his hyung to safety. With the running and the serious wounds he received, his strength and stamina already leave him.

The older man looked at him with a disbelief and horrified look.

"I'm not going to leave you here with a killer chasing us!" Yunho screamed back at him as he carried his dongsaeng to escape from the bloody hands of the killer.

Yunho's desperate eyes turned sideways to find a way out of the puzzling trap while Changmin panted for air as his knees begin to wobble. The hope they were clinging a while ago suddenly vanished as soon as they found themselves facing a wall, telling them that this is the end. The end of their lives.

Changmin closed his eyes for a minute, trying to block the tears to flow down his cheeks. He is already a man and crying infront og his hyung will a reminder that he is weak. His eyes opened wide when he felt his hyung shivering and letting out wet tears from his eyes.

"! This is it," Yunho hissed in anger. He faced the younger boy and smiled at him sadly. "Sorry for being a stupid leader,"

Changmin was about to open his mouth to defend his hyung, to tell him that he was a strong leader and a caring older brother. But, the chance was taken away from him when they heard the shrilling sound of a metal being dragged in the lousy wall of the place.

There he is! The man who is wearing a black coat with a bloody knife with him. He seemed to be in drugs with his reddy eyes as a proof. The two idols felt the fear they never felt when they saw how the killer the blood out of his knife and smiled creepily at them.

Every step the killer take makes Yunho and Changmin shivered in fear. The killer raised his knife to plunged in Yunho's chest when all of a sudden, the sound of multiple shots of a gun was heard.

The two men opened their eyes, only to discover the notorious killer lying on the ground, bathed with his own blood. Their eyes searched the place, trying to find their savior and probably reward him/her a thank you for saving their heart from being ripped apart.

"Well, aren't you going?" a woman voice echoed, making Yunho and Changmin jumped in shock.

"P-please show yourself. We would like to thank you for saving us," Yunho stuttered as he helped Changmin to regain his composure.

An amazed smirk crossed the woman's face as she unveiled herself from the dakness. The sound of her heels echoed through the dark room as she walked over the light.

Yunho and Changmin soon find themselves staring at a beautiful goddess. The racer outfit that hugged her slim waist, her bustful chest and her long legs. Unlike other goddesses who are always portrayed in pastel and colors, the goddess before them is wearing black and she still looks stunning.

The lady raised her brow, seeing the two boys gaping at her with hanged mouths.

"Well? You want me to kill you?" she said in annoyance as she showed them her gun that she had used to shattered the man's skull.

The two came back to themselves and halted their breath when they saw the shiny black thing that the goddess is holding. The staring contest continued and the woman in black infuriated in annoyance. She suddenly pulled the trigger on air, making the two snapped back to their thoughts.

"RUN.NOW," she said in a dangerous tone.

Yunho and Changmin slowly walked away from the scene hesistantly, wanting to be hypnotized once again by the goddess' beauty. The fear that succumbed them a while ago was no longer in themselves.

 

When the two boys are out of her sight, Ria walked towards the bloody man that she just killed and looked at him.

"No one steal my preys," she said as she pointed her gun towards the dead man's head, shattering the hopes that the man might revived.

She was about to leave the surfeit body of the man when something caught her eyes. She found herself, kneeling and reaching over the shattered brain of the man. Her hand was soaked by the red liquid and bits of the organ stick over her hands as she took out a metal thing blinking against the crimson liquid.

She wiped the thing with a tissue, letting the crimson color transferred to the white paper. The metal thing shines against the light after it was dried. A gasp escaped from her lips as soon as she discovered a very rare thing.

The very familiar eagle on top of the tiny badge with the words "Tandem" emgraved below made her eyes bulged out in shock.

"So, he's a Tandem Mafia men?" Ria said in shock as she surveyed the shattered man. "What does he want? Why did he want to kill my prey? But the real question is . . . . Did the Tandem Mafia discovered our plan?"

-o0o-

"Let's go to the ferris wheel," Changmin suggested as he jumps up and down in excitement.

"I suggest, let's try that River Ride," Wooyoung chirped.

"Let's eat first!" Nickhun shouted as he pushes s towards the empty resto.

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" Taecyeon shouted in irritation, planting his heels on the ground on the process.

As the words of Taecyeon rang on their hands, a sudden bickering and nonstop opened mmouths erupted, catching the eyes of the bystanders. The mouths spurting nonsense sentences continued for minutes and now, they were the laughingstock of the people.

"Please explain me how will you lure those boys on your bait?" Miele asked herself as she facepalms herself. "I regret leaving my toy alone with Ga Eul for these bunch of kids," she hissed.

The idea of meeting her hunk targets made her excitement rushed on her body. She left the unconcious Jonghyun to Ga Eul to be drugged while she ran towards her targets to feast her eyes and her body to the heat she is expecting to feel when she sees them.

But, all is wrong. She found herself staring at them with hanged mouth and wide open eyes. The idea of seducing her targets felt like seducing a five-year old kid for her. She lost her appetite as she scrunched her face on her awaiting palm.

"Forget seducing those idiots. I'll use food instead," she said to herself in disgust. She used to lure her targets by seducing and now, she will use the power of food to lure her targets.

She hurriedly went to the nearest restaurant and barged inside the peaceful kitchen, shocking the people in there. They were about to called for the guards to arrest this mad woman who came inside their place when suddenly the place was colored by blood and the muffled shouts of the people was heard.

"Good," Miele said with a smirk as she nods to the men in black suit to dragged the lifeless bodies of the owner of that place. As soon as she was left alone inside the kitchen, she took out a small packet of powder from her pockets and shake it carefully.

"Ga Eul's personalised drug. Hmmmm . . . . I wonder what kind of drug is this," she said to herself as she hesistantly ripped the packet open. "Well, whatever!" she hissed as she poured the whole contents into the boiling soup infront of her and also in every food.

After hours of preparing the food, she smiled to herself as she gawked at the beauty she had created.

"Man~ I'm really good in cooking," she said to herself as she clicked on her mouthpiece to release numerous commands. After clicking the mouthpiece, she clapped her hands infront of her with a pleased expression. "Now, let's see what that drug does,"

 

"Let's eat, shall we?!" Junsu shouted in anger. His friends ignored his growling stomach fro some time and it really irritates him.

"Okay, let's eat!" Taecyeon answered as he guided his friends towards the nearby restaurant.

They all sat on a comfortable place and chatted for a minute before asking for the waiter. They were about to ask for the menu when suddenly tons of food was laid down on their table.

"I . . . we didn't order this," Junho said to the waiter who laid the main course on the center. The waiter just looked at him for a long time with piercing stares that almost scared Junho.

"It's free," the waiter said with a flat tone as he strode away from the group.

The others cheer for the food and begin to hog up the food infront of them except for Junho who is still troubled by the heavy stare of the waiter.

"Why aren't you still eating?" Changmin asked his hyung who is still staring at the delicious food.

"Yeah. This food is amazing!" Wooyoung commented as he shoved another spoonful of rice on his mouth.

Junho looked at the food before him and indeed, it's delicious. But, something is weird and pulling him back not to grab a spoon. Soon, he gave up and grabbed a spoon to taste the food before him.

He drowned himself in eating to ignore the feeling that was plaguing him. He suddenly stops eating when he felt his body heating up. Though it's already winter, he felt himself heating up and wanted some. . . release.

He opened his eyes to see s having lustful eyes. His eyes widened in realization when he found out that they were drugged. Before he could even tell the others about it, he was blinfolded and pinned down by someone.

"So, that drug is a stimulant? . . . . I think I'll need to rip Ga Eul apart for giving me that," a female voice said, entering Junho's ears.

"Ooooohh~ Someone is touching himself. Tsk. tsk." Miele said and turned towards the men in black suits. "Bring them in my lounge. I'll do something,"

That's the final thing Junho heard before feeling the pressure sent to him on his stomach.

-o0o-

"What's this water lagoon?" Ryeowook asked as they passed by a stall.

"I don't know but it's quite dark?" Yesung answered as he squinted his eyes on the stall.

"Shall we go inside?" Leeteuk asked as he rested his hands on his dongsaeng's shoulders.

"Well, let's go then," Siwon said as he lead the group inside the stall.

A chuckle escaped from her lips as she found the boys entering the darkness with no precaution.

"Perfect. Just perfect," Ailee said as she clapped on her hands. The boys were nowhere to be seen and that's the time she touched the metal skin of her gun, hiding inside her skirt.

She rushed inside the stall and searched her preys towards the darkness. Her feet slipping in the process because of the slippery floor of the stall. Her mind was focused, her feet eagerly dragged her body in every direction, her hand touched the base of the metal gun every minute and her face painted wih an eager expression.

Sensing her target is near, she withdrew her gun and pointed it towards the backs of the oblivious boys. Her finger itched to pull the trigger. A wide smirk appeared on her face as she stretched her finger. Her fingers were about to pull it when a pair of arms caught her dropping the gun in the process.

Before she could process what's going on, was blocked by a hand and her body was pinned beside the wall with a lean body. Her eyes tried to find the face of the person who abduct her but failed for the darkness veiled him.

It's pretty ironic to see an assassin shaking in panic when she was pinned by an unknown man.

"What are you doing?!" a man hissed to her.

"You should answer your own question," AiLee hissed at the unknown man in anger.

The man turned his head towards the girl infront of him. She looks like an angel but he knows that beneath that look is a merciless monster who kill people.

"Then, I'll answer my question. I'm following a girl who is tailing my sunbaes  with a gun," the man said.

"Who the devil are you?!" AiLee asked him in anger as she tried her best to get out of the man's tight grip.

A momentary of silence enveloped the place and it made AiLee irritated. Her whole body gathered her strength and struggled out of the man. But, the man has a tight grip on her.

"Stop! Don't you remember me?" the man asked, making AiLee stopped in struggling.

"Why would I ask you who are you if I remember you, you idiot!?" AiLee roared back at him.

"I'm the guy you left infront of our dorm. I'm the guy who saw you killed a man. I'm the guy who . . . you kissed," the man said with a stutter.

AiLee's eyes shot open, trying to register on her mind the last sentence that the man said. Did she really kissed this man infront of her?

The man sighed as he found AiLee staring at him as if telling him he's stupid.

"AeChan . . ." he whispered. AiLee shivered in disgust when the man called her like that. No one had called her in that name except for his father. Along with her father's death, she buried her name. But, one thing is bothering her. How did he know her name? 

"How d-did ---"

"You told it to me," he whispered as he loomed his face closer to AiLee. AiLee sensed the distance between the two of them and was alarmed. She took out the dagger on her waist without the man knowing.

"I don't know you," AiLee said, trying her best to turned the man's attention as she took out her dagger.

The man sighed as he loosened his grip on AiLee. "I'm LuHan, the boy you seduced," he said as he let goes of AiLee. "I will let you go for now but please don't harm my hyungs,"

He turned his back towards AiLee and decided to leave. AiLee smirked at him evilly as soon as she was freed by the strong grip. She easily took her dagger and poised to plunge it on Luhan's broad back.

After seconds, a yelp of pain was heard with the crashing sounds in the background.

"Did you hear something?" Leeteuk asked the others.

"Huh? We didn't," Kangin speak out for his dongsaengs.

Leeteuk was in silence for a minute before smiling brightly at them.

"Well, let's go now," he said as they went out of the stall with nothing to think of.


 

Gulls, I'm really sorry for the late update. I was really busy with my studies.

I got a failing mark in all of my subject and I think I'll have a difficult time to catch it.

Well, anyway, this is NOT edited and I bet there are numerous grammar mistakes.

DO Kindly tell it to me and I'll fix it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EXO-K for receiving the ROOKIE AWARD. :D

tumblr_me8l3bOgfN1qhmxnlo1_500.jpg

AND OMO, EXO WILL HAVE THEIR COMEBACK IN DECEMBER. My Exo feels~ Now, I wonder when will BigBang have their comeback now?

Anyway, Happy Weekends, gulls! :D