Mission Starts

To Kill or To Love You?

The silence of the room was replaced by the tapping sound of the heels against the cold tiles of the building. The lady in a black dress walked with dignity as she finds her way to the chamber of the Boss. Ignoring the bowing men infront of her, she entered the room without knocking and stopped midway when she saw six unknown figures sitting on the room.

Judging by the dangerous and alluring aura of the women, Gina knew that they are part of the mission. She just nodded at Miele who she only recognized in the group.

"Congratulations for being late, princess," Ria sarcastically said for the word 'courtesy' is a long forgotten word in her vocabulary.

Gina shot her a dangerous look, reminding her of her position. But, Ria was not diverted and continue looking at her as if she's a beautiful rag. The Don was very amused by the scene before him. He never regret choosing Ria but the girl will be a real pain in the if she continued being like that.

"Sit down, Gina," the Don commanded as he rested his chin on his laced fingers.

Gina broke the contact and sat down in a nearby chair. The Don took the profile folders from his desk and spread it on his table.

"Before I unveil the mission, each of you take one folder on my desk," the Don said patiently.

The serious tone of the Don made them stand up and took one envelope for themselves. Once each of them have their own folder profile, the Don commanded them to sit.

"Now," the Don said. "open it and see what's inside the folder," 

The folder looked mysterious and thinking of what's inside it made their hands to open it. The photo paper first greeted their hands and as they shoved it out of the folder, they found boys smiling at them.

"What the hell is this?" Da Eun asked as she looked in annoyance at the Don. "I told you that I can't seduce men," she confessed. Gina snorted at her as she found her pathetic.

"Relax, girls," the Don said as he raised his hands. "Those boys on the pictures are your next targets,"

"What are we going to do with them?" Ha Neul asked as her eyes never left the picture.

"Are we going to kill them?" Miele asked her client in seriousness.

"Do whatever you want with them. Just make sure, I want them dead on my given deadline," the Don said in a dangerous tone.

Gina squinted her eyes at the picture as she speculates the fierce men on the paper.

http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/2012/05/16/17176-big-bang-confirms-alive-tour-2012-at-indonesia-taiwan.jpg

"BigBang," the Don said as he encircles Gina's place. "The pride of the YG Entertainment. Known for their elec--"

"Dad," Gina interrupted. "I'm not here to be introduced to music. I'm here to kill these s," Gina said bluntly.

The Don was stilled for a moment before continuing walking around Gina. "As you say," he said. "But, you might need these special trivias about them,"

"Do continue," Gina said sarcastically as she leaned back to her chair.

"You see that little one beside the blue-haired guy? Well, that's Seungri. His weakness is women. There's a ton of scandals about him with numerous women," the Don paused, watching his daughter's face lit up.

"The guy with the white coat is the leader, G-Dragon. He was found smoking . Yet it was an accident, why not spice the things up? I'm sure he's behaving like a good boy now. I want you to destroy that image with their group and their company," the Don said, adding more strength in the last words.

"The guy in the right is Daesung. He will be the easiest to break for your mission," the Don said as he lit another tobacco.

"Why?" Gina asked, curiously.

"Because he had killed a man on a car accident." the Don paused as he grinned in evil at Gina. Gina returned his smile with an excited chuckle.

"This will be a badass mission," Gina said as she flicked the picture on her hands.

 

AiLee closed her eyes in exasperation as she read the details about her next target. Thirteen people, how can I bring down thirteen people? she asked herself.

http://ithetimes.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/super-junior-idol-army-show.jpg

"How can you bring down thirteen people?" th Don suddenly said, giving AiLee a shock. "You're troubling with such thing, my Ace?" the Don asked with his mocked shock face.

"It's not like that," AiLee stuttered.

"But, I think your target will be the easiest to destroy," the Don said as he walked towards AiLee. AiLee raised her brow at him, demanding him to speak more.

"SuperJunior. A very popular group of SM Entertainment." the Don paused, letting the smoke that his cigar created escaped from his mouth. "A very popular wrecked group," the Don finally said, chuckling at he thought.

"Three members is inactive in the group. One pursue his solo career and one went to serve the army. But, the interesting one is the Chinese man." Chinese man? A Chinese in a Korean group?, AiLee asked herself.

"The one sitting at far left is the only Chinese member of SuperJunior, Hangeng. He left the group after having problems with the company. You're my Ace, AiLee, and I want to see something enjoyable," the Don said as he smirked at AiLee.

AiLee smirked at him knowingly and said, "As you wish, Your Majesty,"

 

The Don turned to Ga Eul who is sulking at her targets. He can see the famous frown of the Science Princess and he fully knows that Ga Eul finds her target boring.

http://niesa87himura.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/shinee-6.jpg

"I'm sorry to say Ga Eul but," the Don paused, showing her his teasing smile. Ga Eul forced her eyes not to roll back as she waits for the Don to speak. "there's really no excitement for your preys,"

Ga Eul just shrugged. She doesn't care if her targets are innocent or scandalized. She could just kill them easily.

"But," the Don said, interrupting her thoughts. "Try making a very nice scandal for these boys. I'm sure they deserved a spotlight. They must be getting bored of their angelic image," he said.

"I can drugged him if you want," Ga Eul suggested, smirking at the thought that she can use the five boys as her experiment for her new drugs and poisons.

"Do you even need to ask?" the Don said as Ga Eul chuckled evilly.

 

The frown on Da Eun's face never left her face as she studies her target. Boys will be forever boil her blood in irritation and now, they are her mission. She angrily studied the boys on the picture.

"Having a problem, my Vampire?" the Don asked heartily.

"Shut up, old man!" Da Eun exploded, irritated at the fact that she will get boys as her mission. "And stop calling me Vampire! That name wants me to kill you," Da Eun spat as she shot him a very dangerous look.

The Don smiled at him and said, "Not convincing," then laughed at her.

http://sumandu.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/exo-m.jpg?w=510&h=360

"EXO-M . . . . As far as I know, they are SM Entertainment's newly debut group. One word: Boring," the Don commented with a childish tone.

Da Eun flinged the picture sharply towards him. The Don caught it with a smile, ignoring the fact that the sharp end of the picture is 3 millimeters away from his throat.

"Stop giving me bullsh*t craps as my mission!" Da Eun said as she leaned back to her chair.

"Don't you like the boys? They are all pretty. I'm sure one of them caught your eyes," the Don said, teasing the fuming Da Eun more.

Da Eun just looked at him with a 'what-the-heck' face. She will never like boys. NEVER.

"They have beautiful faces," the Don continued without looking back at Da Eun.  "Hey Da Eun, want to practice your sword art?" the Don asked her.

"Ohhh~ So, you want me to practice my sword art on their pretty faces?" Da Eun asked, mocking her Boss.

"Why not?" the Don said, sounding pleased at the idea of ruining the pretty images of the boys.

"As you said," Da Eun murmured as she touched the tip of her dagger.

The Don instantly turned to the youngest, Ha Neul, who is nibbling her lips because of pressure. This is her very first mission and she wanted to accomplished it successfully and without flaws. But the problem is, she can't KILL anyone. 

http://www.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/27617dae849c83e4d01245f7fc4c58e4_large.jpg

"EXO-K," the Don said, shocking Ha Neul more. "The Korean sub-group of EXO. As far as I know, this is your very first mission to assassinate someone. Am I right, Moon Ha Neul?" the Don asked, sending shivers to Ha Neul.

Ha Neul gulped in fear and nodded in fright. The Don looked at her unimpressed.

"Da Eun?" the Don called out, not leaving his eyes off ha Neul.

"Yes, old man?" Da Eun retorted back.

"Teach Ha Neul to kill her prey." the Don said.

"What?! I'm not a teacher, I'm a kill--"

"It's an order from your Mafia Boss!" the Don calmly said, shutting Da Eun's mouth up. Da Eun looked up at him and saw the seriousness in his eyes and if ever she retorted back, she'll be a corpse in the next minutes.

"Do I have any choice?" Da Eun said as she flopped herself on the sofa.

"Good girl," the Don commented with a taunting smirk. He turned to Ha Neul and send deadly glares at the poor girl as he speaks.

"I want her hands soiled in blood before the mission starts. Make her a beast like you, my Da Eun," the Don said as he walked towards Ria. 

 

Ria watched the scene with a sigh. Her eyes landed on the picture for a moment. That's the only time she appreciated the boys' looks.

http://smonelove.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/dbsk.jpg?w=500&h=333

"DBSK or TVXQ," the Boss said, snapping her out of trance. "Formerly a five-member group. Guess how many members remained in the group?" the Don asked.

"Let me guess," Ria said as she tapped her slender finger on her chin. "Zero," she finished lamely.

The Don grimaced at her after he heard her answer. "You should learn Math," he said, earning a few chuckles from the girls.

Ria just shrugged and raised her brow at the Don to continue what he was saying.

"The guy in the middle is Jaejoong, the one on his left is Yoochun and the other one on the far left is Junsu," the Don paused, observing Ria. "Those are the members who left the group," the Don finished.

Ria's lip formed an 'O' as she nodded her head in understanding. "So, only two of them was left in the group?" she asked.

The Don flicked his cigarette in his ashtray and looked at her with contortion.

"Ria, seriously, will you study Math? Five minus three is equal--"

"I know. I know," Ria said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm just asking. What an old geezer," Ria said, earning a laugh from the Don.

"Well, I think the two members who were left in the group are still upset with the other three. Why don't you teach them how to kill each other? That will be much interesting, don't you think?" the Don asked her.

"So, I'm going to be a teacher like Da Eun?" Ria asked him.

"No, you're not qualified. You don't know Math," the Don answered her back, earning a laugh from the others.

"What an ," Ria sneered as soon as the Don turned his back.

 

"And lastly," the Don said as he searched for Miele. "My little ," he called out. Miele just gave him a seductive smirk then nod at him to talk about his targets.

Gina rolled her eyes in disgust at the sight. Her father being seduced by her friend. Fantastic, right?

http://www.k-shows.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2pm1.jpg

"2PM," the Don started. "A boygroup artists of JYP Entertainment,"

Miele raised her brow and looked at him expectantly. "And?" she asked.

"Well, the one in the far most left is or, may I say, was their leader, Jay Park," the Don said. "He left his group and pursue his solo career after having problems with the Netizens. Well, I can say he has faithful and loyal subjects because the other members didn't appoint a leader."

Miele just nodded at him as she speculate the picture again.

Such nice bodies. It's a pity that they will turn into cold corpses. She said to herself.

A smile broke into her face as an idea popped on her mind. I could use those bodies when in heat. Boy, that will be so awesome!

 

"I can go now, right?" Gina exclaimed as soon as the final detail was said to Miele. "You've assigned our targets and the plan was already formed," she stated out as she stood up.

"Stay there!" the Don roared in anger at his daughter's impatience.

Gina looked at him with boring eyes and taunt him to speak.

"All of you will need to train," the Don said. After the words came out of his mouth, the others looked at him as if he's stupid.

"Boss, you're underestimating us! We're the top assassins in your Mafia. Why should we need to be trained?" Da Eun asked him with a chuckle.

The Don was not impressed and just looked at them with a plain expression.

"I'm not talking about your assassination skills," the Don said. "You'll be training your singing, dancing and rapping skills. All seven of you will be debut as a girlgroup,"