Get a grip of yourself, Han Byul.

I HAVE A BODYGUARD?!

THE NEXT DAY

"Yah, why did I even get so pissed."

I stared blankly at the ceiling. I've been awake for some time now. Yeah, my 6am alarm already got off 10 minutes ago. I glanced to my right, 6:10.

*knock, knock*

"Who is it?" I said, not bothering to move my body which was snuggly latent in between my soft pillows and my rumpled comforter.

"It's Kevin, Miss Han Byul." The other voice spoke up. Who was I kidding. Ever since I left home and lived in this apartment, I lived alone. ALONE, until this guy came and entered my life, making my heart officially unstable and unsure.

"Come in, the door is open..." Or, at least I think it was.

"Negative, Miss Han Byul." Kevin told me. "I'm afraid you have locked the door," he continued.

Negative? I laughed at the thought. Kevin and his bodyguard language. I sat down and reached my slippers with my feet. It's Friday. Why the hell am I feeling so lazy.

I grabbed the knob and opened my door. "Wow," my jaw hung open at such enticing sight.

"Lovely morning, Miss Han Byul~" he greeted me with a bright smile. "Breakfast is ready~~"

"But I don't remember aski--"

"You were not in the mood last night, and so I decided to cook one for you," he added.

"Oh, okay?" I said as followed him to the kitchen countertop.

I sat down and watched as he prepared an American style breakfast for me. Two sunny-side up eggs, a perfectly curved hotdog,and some bread. Oh, a happy face. I stared at him for some time. His messy bed hair went perfectly with his white v-neck shirt and Jersey Shore pajama pants. I have to admit, this young guy preparing my breakfast is quite attractive. Tch. No wonder Han Ah flirts with him that much.

"Uhh, hello?" he waved his hand some centimeters from my face.

"Bwo?" I blinked. Why am I even narrating what's on my head. O___O

"Are you okay? I was informing you that it's already 6:30," he paused. "Nothing will happen if you're just gonna stare at me."

"My class today starts at 10. And who told you that I was staring?" I rolled my eyes in defense of his previous statement.

"Your beautiful eyes say so," he smirked.

"Beautiful," I repeated. Yah, he teased me and then before I knew it, he made me smile. Tch. Get a grip of yourself, Han Byul. I reminded myself.



KEVIN'S POV

"May I ask you a question, Miss Han Byul?" I asked her as I took a sip from my coffee. Ugh, Kevin. Coffee makes you more nervous, pabo. I mentally slapped myself.

"What do you think of me, Kevin?" she asked me as she took a slice of her hotdog.

"Bwo?" I was shocked at her query. Yah, I thought I was the one who's gonna ask. TT________TT

"Is it hard to answer?" She looked at me with sincere eyes.

"A-aniyo," I shook my head. "I think you're nice." I told her.

"Nice? That's it?" She continued on.


Why do I feel like I'm in the hot seat. So many questions. TT___TT "Ow," I even burned myself.

"Tch. You don't have to answer," she sighed.

 

"I think your boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun, is very lucky to have you. It is just disappointing how he takes you for granted and leaves you waiting all the time. If I were him, I'd be thankful for one such loyal girlfriend," I honestly told her.

"Hm," she nodded her head as she finished her meal.

Hm? THAT'S IT? TT_________TT I haven't even asked my que--

"You're gonna ask me something, right?"

"Oh, yeah..." Can she read my mind or something? O____O "What made you like Jonghyun that much?" There, I said it.

"I don't know," she said, her face closed in thought.

"You mean, you don't know?" I asked, again.

"I'm not much of an outgoing person. Other people perceive me as GL Electronics' only heir, and I find it very hard to come out of my dad's overly powerful shadow," she told me.

"I knew Jjong when I was in my Third Year. He was one of the popular basketball jockeys in school and so I was one of his persistent admirers. I never really knew why or how we came to be." I nodded my head in interest. "All I know, is that he gave me attention right when I needed it most," she ended.

"Attention?"

"Yah, it's none of your business," she told me.

"Hm," I stewed for a minute, "but if it's attention that you needed, you need a father not a boyfriend." I told her.


 

HAN BYUL'S POV

I looked past Kevin and checked the time, 7:15am. Who gave him the right to ask me such question. Why did I answer it anyways. O_________O

"It's already 7:15," I told him. "I'll take a bath now. Thanks for breakfast," I gave him a smile.

"Okay, Miss Han Byul. Thank you for your time," he stood up as well. "I'll take care of the dishes. Just call me when you're ready for school," he reminded me.

"Okay," I told him.

 



After some time wasted with my laptop, I took a bath and finally finished at around 9:25.

"Kevin~" I called from my room.

"Yes, Miss Han Byul?" I heard him call back. Lazy too, huh?

"We'll pick up Han Ah at SHINee's before we go to school, is it okay with you~~?" I replied, my voice still of the same volume.

"You don't have to ask my permission~~"

"Why~?"

"It's my duty to follow your orders, Miss Han Byul~" I heard him laugh.

"Oh, is that so~? Then please take me to Lotte World right now~" I told him.

"Are you serious, Miss Han Byul~?"

"No. I was kidding, pabo~" I laughed at his reply.

"Oh, I thought you were serious~ I'd take you there if you really want to~~~"

"You will~?" My eyes grew wider at his sudden statement.

"Just joking, pabo-er~"

"YAAAH~" I threw a pillow towards outside my door.

"Owww~" I heard him react.

"I'm sorry~ Did I hit you~?"

"Got you, again~" he laughed. "PA~ BO~~"

"Aigoo," I decided to go out and finally go to school.

 






Kevin's pants:

Yea, just picture it with a plain white v-neck. WHY SO HANDSOME. *squeals*

 

Chapter Eight is published! :DDD Kevin and Han Byul is now on their getting-to-know-you stage. LOL. =))))) Thanks for the comments and to my new subscriber, froggycow. :DDD

To pinoys out there, please do read my friend's fic, "Nakakapagod Din Maghintay." Just check out the fic at shippu's accnt. 6 subscribers, ftw! :DDD Haha. Till chapter 9! ^^v Happy thoughts, please stay with me ;)