Charge it on my credit.

I HAVE A BODYGUARD?!

SATURDAY. HAN BYUL'S POV

"Wake up, sleepy head~! WAKE UP~~~"

"Hm, it's Saturday there's no classes," I replied. "Go away, Kevin~"

"Yah~~" The other person continued to concuss my shoulders. "I'm not Kevin, pabo~"

"Wha?" I triedmy best to open my eyes. Still half asleep.

"It's me, Han Ah~" she continued to rock my bed. "Wake up, Jjang~~~"

Defeated, I finally sat down and barely gave her a look.  "There. I'm already awake now. What do you want?" I asked her.

"Let's go shopping~" she happily explaimed.

"What for?" I yawned. Heavy sleeper? Yes, I am.

"You haven't texted me since yesterday," she pouted. "And your birthday comes next week."

"What's with me not texting and my birthday coming up?" I asked her. "I never really celebrate, you know that."

"Ne, I know," she stood up and grabbed my towel hanging by my door. "And I've decided to celebrate it for you~" And she threw the towel right at me.

"Who gave you the right to--"

"Yah, no more talking," she pulled me to the bathroom. "Just go and take a bath now," she ordered, closing the door.

I opened it and asked her, "But--"

"No buts, neither," and she closed it again. "I'll be waiting in the volt with Kevin~~" Her voice trailed off. Who gave her the right to order me right in my own house. Aigoo >.<

Gah, why is author-nim messing up with my life. I WANT A PEACEFUL AND HAPPY LIFE WITH JJONG, OKAY? Besides, I'm still sleepy~ -____-" I took a bath as Han Ah demanded and prepared for a day with her.


 




Shortly after a lot of Han Ah's desperate flirting with Kevin and acting as if I wasn't in the car with them, we finally arrived at the mall.

"KYAAAAAH~" Han Ah rushed inside the building. "I smell new clothing, and new shoes, and more clothing~~" She happily announced.  "Let's go Han Byul~~~" And there she goes grabbing my arm.

We went to every stall, every alley. Han Ah tried almost every kind of clothing we saw. She fancied on the make-ups...




cute stuffs..




even accessories..




 and yeah..





you get the idea.

She's typically a regular shopaholic who skips on meals just to buy new stuff. Rich kid? You said it. Her parents often work abroad that's why she's left alone in their house with her 2 maids. We are practically in the same situation, except for the fact that my dad is a bigtime businessman --and that I have this peculiarly goodlooking bodyguard. As they say, birds of the same feather -- are the same birds. LOL. Just kidding. But at least that explains why we're the best of friends.

"Yah~" Han Ah stared a dark blue zip hoodie that had some words written on it. "It's perfect," her eyes sparkled.

"Wanna try it out?" I asked for the nth time on the nth clothing. My feet were hurting and so I paid no attention at what she was really trying out.

"No need~" she slyly shook her head.

"Oh, okay." I nodded, "Let's go somewhere else then..." I told her.



KEVIN'S POV

"Let's go somewhere else then~" Han Byul lead the way towards another alley.

"Yah, Kevin," Han Ah sneaked at me. "Buy that one, please," she pointed at the dark blue hoodie. "It'll be my gift for Han Byul. Medium, arasseo? I'll pay you later," she winked.

"Okay, Han Ah." I told her then she quickly went back to Han Byul's side.

As ordered, I bought the zip hoodie and-- "WHAT?" I read what was written on the jacket that Han Ah asked me to buy. What's going on in Han Ah's head? I cringed my eyebrows in confusion. Hmm, an order is an order... and so I bought it anyways.

"So this'll be Han Ah's gift to Han Byul, huh?" I thought to myself. "What can I give her, then?"



HAN AH'S POV

"Yah, we've been going here and there," I told Han Byul. "Aren't you gonna buy anything for yourself?" I asked her.

"I invited you because I thought you might release your depression by doing what you love," I explained. "Which is shopping, obviously." I rolled my eyes.

"If you invited Jjong over, I might be happier you know," she said as she browsed some accessories.

"I DO NOT SHIP HAN-JJONG, OKAY," I reminded her.

Tch. Why does it seem like she's okay and that she doesn't have any problems? Did anything happen yesterday? Hmmm... My plan isn't doing any good. What's worse is that I ended up using all my money on everything I laid my hands on. Tch.

Han Ah why are you so pabo. I mentally slapped myself.



"Wah~" Han Byul got her eyes fascinated by some necklace. "It's beautiful~~" her eyes glowed in delight.

"At last," I heaved a sigh. "You finally decided to buy something."

"Can I have one of those, Miss?" Han Byul inquired the saleslady. "The heart necklace."

"This heart necklace, mam?" The saleslady asked her.

"Yes, that one." Han Byul nodded.

We watched as the saleslady presented the chain necklace that Han Byul chose. No wonder she didn't want any of the things I bought. -____-"



"It's made of 4 1/2 Carat garnet & diamond sterling silver, Mam." The saleslady proudly announced.

"Oh, cute," Han Byul touched and examined the necklace. "How much is it?" she asked.

"4,563,000 won, mam."

"Oh, okay. I'll take it," Han Byul ended. I, on the other hand, was shocked by her sudden decision.

"Here's your purchase, mam." The lady gave her the necklace which she neatly placed inside a small box. "Just head at the counter," she added.

"Thank you."

Like, everything I bought cost me 805k won. SHE'S JUST GONNA BUY IT LIKE THAT? "Rich kid," I murmured.

"Yah, it's my birthday gift to myself. Don't mind me," she answered.

"Whatever you say," I flicked an eyebrow.

We soon headed to the counter and Han Byul decided to pay for the expensive necklace.



"Cash or credit, mam?" The cashier asked her. No, not the machine. The cute operator. :">

"Credit," Han Byul said as she got her wallet and picked out one of her credit cards.

After some swiping, the guy asked for another card. "I'm sorry, Mam~" He told her. "Have you got any other card?"

"Yes," and Han Byul handed another two of her credit cards. THREE CREDIT CARDS? Wtf srsly. O___O

The cashier guy tried all three of the cards, but all his efforts was to no avail. "I'm sorry, Mam." He said as he gave back the cards.

 


HAN BYUL'S POV

"Is there any problem?" I asked the cashier. I haven't actually used my limit this month, I remembered.

"It's seems like your credit has been cut off," he sadly told me. Aigoo. LOW GRADES. NO EXPENSES. Tch, Mr. Lee.

"Oh, is that so?" I asked him. "Okay, nevermind. I'll just return this to the--"

"Charge it on mine," Kevin presented. "Kevin Woo of BG Corporation," he said as he presented an ID.

"Charge it on my credit," he repeated.

"What? No need--" I tried to stop him.

"Are you sure, BG14344?" The cashier guy asked Kevin as he read what's written on his identification card.

"Yes, please." Kevin said.

14344?  For goodness' sake, HE'S CALLED14344? I chuckled in my head.

"Yah, don't laugh at me."

Opps, he noticed me.

"Thanks," I nodded before him. "I'll tell dad to pay you with as soon as possible."

"No need, Miss Han Byul," he said, handing me the small plastic bag where the cashier guy placed the necklace. "Let's go now, shall we?" He smirked.

"O-okay..." I answered back. "Komawo~"

 


AT THE CAR, ON THE WAY BACK HOME

"Just drop me here," Han Ah pleaded Kevin to stop the car. "Thanks for the ride. I can manage now."

"Are you sure, Han Ah?" I asked her. "It's already late."

"Yes, I'll be fine," she smiled. "Annyeong~" She said as she went down the volt.

"Annyeong~" Kevin and I waved at her.


 


HAN BYUL'S ROOM


Before I went to sleep, I still had some energy to go online on K!Me Messenger.

FRIENDS LIST (online)

shippu
mypinkypromise
deathcease
froggycow
musicismyworld
kpopislovee
jjang_hanah
dj.outgoing

Before I have really clicked anything, a window popped out from JJANG_HANAH.

jjang_hanah: annyeong ^^v

ms.shopaholic: ^^
jjang_hanah: how r u now? :D
ms.shopaholic: i'm perfectly fine, u know that.
jjang_hanah: hm, i see :P
ms.shopaholic: han ah?
jjang_hanah: yes hanbyul?
ms.shopaholic: what do u think of jjong? -__-"
jjang_hanah: y u askin me..idk =)))
ms.shopaholic: yah,i'm serious here ;'(
jjang_hanah: okay let's see...
jjang_hanah: for me, you're such a waste on someone like jjong
jjang_hanah: HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE FOR YOU
jjang_hanah: can't u see that? O___O
ms.shopaholic: he does.... i think.
jjang_hanah: when was the last time you saw him?
ms.shopaholic: uhm,last last week?
jjang_hanah: are you alone to gether?
ms.shopaholic: no,i'm with his friends. TT__TT
jjang_hanah: SEE? sometimes i just wanna slap you
jjang_hanah: for not seeing what already waiting...
ms.shopaholic: huh?
jjang_hanah: what i meant was... WHY AREn'T U INTERESTED IN OTHERS?
ms.shopaholic: Idk.. others are not interested in me. -__-"
jjang_hanah: that's what u think =)))
ms.shopaholic: huh?
jjang_hanah: aigoo. TT________TT change topic. :DDD
ms.shopaholic: i didn't even understand you
jjang_hanah: i see you've got yourselt a sugar daddy huh? :>>
ms.shopaholic: who?oh =))) i'm gonna pay him back, u know
jjang_hanah: i also want a sweet and rich bodyguard :'(
ms.shopaholic: haha you wish =))))
jjang_hanah: whatever han byul. i know u like him.
ms.shopaholic: yah, I LOVE JJONG OKAY? -___- ew
jjang_hanah: okay, you say so... :>
ms.shopaholic: whatever -__-"
ms.shopaholic: it's 11pm already, i think i better sleep.
jjang_hanah: LOL u just don't want to accept it =))))
ms.shopaholic: yaaaah
jjang_hanah: hehe gudnight :-h
ms.shopaholic: night ^^

ms.shopaholic is now offline.



 

"I don't like him," I asked myself. "Or do I?" O_____________O

"You don't like who?"

"Kev--" I almost answered. "YAH~~ What're you doing here."

"Just checkin' you out," Kevin answered.

"Well, now you see that I'm fine...will you kindly leave my room?" I forced a fake smile.

"Okay, you say so," he turned to close the door.

"Thank you," I muttered.

 

"Uhm, Miss Han Byul?"

"What again?" I turned with an annoyed face.

"What are your plans for your birthday?"

"My birthday?" I asked him. "None."

"May I take you to dinner, then?" he invited me.

WHAT. Is he asking for a date? O_____O

"Yea sure, whatever," I answered. "Just make sure you're not wearing your bodyguard attire," I chuckled.

"Okay, thank you Miss Han Byul," he nodded with a smile.

"Yea whatever, goodnight."

"Goodnight Miss Han Byul," and he turned to finally close the door.

 


MY LONGEST CHAPTER...SO FAR. =)))) Han Byul is filthy rich. O___O LOL. Another day with Han Ah, Han Byul, and Kevin has passed... Until the next chapter! HAN BYUL'S BIRTHDAY~ WOOOO~ :D