How's your date?

I HAVE A BODYGUARD?!

In Jjong's car...

"Ireol ttaereul pomyeon na origineun hangabwa~" Jjong sang as he held my hand.

I love it when he does that. See, dad. Jjong loves me. I smiled to myself.

"What with the sweet smile?" He paused.

"Oh, it's nothing," I replied. "Where are we going baby?"

"Oh, we're going to have a victory party at Key's place."

"Key?"

"Yes, Key. My teammate? Remember?" he smiled.

"Ohhh..." I nodded. "Your teammate."

"Why? You seem frustrated?"

"It's nothing. I guess anywhere with you is okay." I told him.

Yes, that must be it. I should be contented as long as I'm with him.

 


At Key's place...

 

"Welcome, Jonghyun hyung and Han Byul noona!!" A young lad with a brown mushroom hair greeted us.

"Hello, Taemin!" Jjong greeted him. "Where are the others?"

"Minho hyung is watching tv by the living room. Key hyung is cooking the food. And Onew hyung is already eating some of it," Taemin giggled. "Oh, please come in!" He invited with a big grin as he held the door wide enough for the two of us. Aigoo. He really is the prince of aegyo.

We went in and Jjong led me straight to the living room.

"Have a seat here. I'll come back in a few," he told me.

"Hm. Okay," I sat the couch in front of the tv. The room is quite huge. Seems like Jjong and his friends went there often.

"Hi, miss--?" A guy with black hair and dark eyes asked for my name.

"It's Han Byul," I answered with a smile.

"Oh, so you're Han Byul." He nodded.  "I have heard that name before...."

"I am his gir--" I was proudly going to answer him, until he spoke and cut me short of my answer.

"ONE OF HIS GIRLS!" He shrieked in excitement, proud of finally coming up with his own answer.

A wrong one.

"Yah Minho~ She's my girlfriend you pabo," Jjong butted in before I had the courage to speak up.

"Oh. Yeaaaah," Minho answered, not really sure what to do with the awkward situation, "Mianhae." He finally spoke up.

"It's okay, Jjong," I managed to keep up a smile, "He might have mistaken me for some of your GIRL friends."

I emphasized on the word GIRL FRIEND. Mind that. With a freakin' space.

Another guy came in the living room, holding a bucket of chicken. "Oh, what's the commotion all about?" He stopped and asked the three of us. "You all looked so tensed up."

"We're perfectly fine!" Jjong let out a fake laughter to break the cold atmosphere. "Right, baby?" He placed his arms on one of my shoulders and led me to the kitchen.

"Yah, key~" Jjong commanded. "Serve my GIRLFRIEND some snacks. I'll go get some drinks." He told the guy with the apron on.

Jjong went outside and Taemin, Key, and I were left by the kitchen.

 

"So how's Jjong?" Key asked me as he got a plate and placed it in front of me.

"Jjong?" I asked in confusion.

"Yes, Jjong," he repeated. "I meant, how was it. You know. Your relationship."

"Oh yeaa, uhm." I paused.

Should I trust him? Oh well, he seemed like a good guy.

"It's kinda hard," I finally replied.

"Hard?" Taemin butted in, with a shocked expression on his face. "What's hard?"

"The relationship, you ," Key smacked the maknae's head.

"What???" Taemin asked, feeling defeated. "I didn't even say anything!"

"Whatever, taemin." Key rolled his eyes and got hold of the maknae's face. He teasingly pinched on of his cheeks. "This is my house. What I say is always true."

"YAAAH MINHO HYUUUNG~~"

"Yah, stop quarelling." I decided to speak up. "You guys are funny!" I laughed.

Key and Taemin paused to look at me. Then at each other. Then back to me. Soon enough, the three of us were laughing from the previous conversation.

 

Jjong came back and the six of us had some good time. Everything went quite smoothly, except for Jjong who drank the most alcohol. Leaving me with no choice but to go home by myself.

"No, it's okay" I told them "I can manage by myself."

"Are you sure?" Minho asked me, "Let me drive you home, uhm, you know, as a compensation for what I said earlier. I'm really sorry," he explained.

What a nice guy.

"I said it's fine," I smiled. "The five of you should just rest here," I told them.

"Are you really sure?" Taemin asked me.

"Aigoo," I ruffled his hair. "I'll go now. You stay."

"Hm, okay noona! Take care on your way home!" He waved goodbye.

"Yes, text me as soon as you arrive," Minho told me.

 

I waved them goodbye and took a last glimpse of the whole scenario. Jjong is lying on the floor, Key was asleep on the couch with his mouth wide open, and Onew was on one corner, mumbling some words like "chicken" or  "gravy."

"I'll go now," I mouthed the words and waved goodbye to Minho and Taemin. The two waved back as a reply.

 


I stepped out of the house. I looked at my phone, it's quarter to 11. I'm not really sure how to get a transportation at this point of time. I think I better call Han Ah...

"Hello Han Ah?"

"Yes, why call me in the middle of the night?" She yawned a reply. I can sense that she was already in her sleep when I called her.

Wrong timing. Now what.

"I--"

Before I could answer her, a black Chevrolet Volt stopped right in front of me.

"Hello, are you still there Han Byul? Why'd you call for?" Han Ah asked.

"Ohh, it's nothing. Just wanna check you out. BYE."

 

What a lame phone call.

I gotta call her back tomorrow, I thought. But wait... whose car is this?

 

I stepped forward and looked through the front car window in front of me.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked the guy. He must have picked up the wrong person, in the wrong place, at the wrong time...

Well, whatever.

To my surprise, the tinted window went down and I caught a glimpse of the other person.

"Going home now, Miss Han Byul?" He turned to look at me.

Oh, my bodyguard.

"Yes. Thank you," I told him.

I stepped in his car, while he took the driver's seat. Wow.

 

Seems like having a bodyguard isn't irritating at all, I thought.


In the car...

 

"How's your date?" I heard him ask me.

"Huh?" I decided to remove my earphones so as to hear the conversation well.

"I said," he repeated, "How's your date with HIS teammates?"

Hm. So it's either he greets me with one of his recorded greeting or he insults me with some random thought of his.

"Are you concerned, or are you trying to piss me off?" I rolled my eyes.

"Would you believe me if my reason was that I cared?"

 


AND CUT! =)))

In case you were wondering, a Chevrolet Volt looks like this...

Pretty cool, huh? I thought so too. Hehe. >.<

This chapter's a bit rushed. How's the story so far? Is it boring? Huuuu.. mianhae ^_^