And how about you stop flirting with my bodyguard?

I HAVE A BODYGUARD?!

*School bell rings* Han Ah's POV

"Okay, goodbye class."

"Goodbye and thank you, Ms. Hee Rang," the class uttered in unison.

After gathering all the papers by her desk, Ms. Hee Rang left and closed the door.


YEAAAH. Dismissal.


"Yah, want to eat at SHINee's?" I got up and went to Han Byul's desk. The one at the 2nd row of the 5th column.

Han Byul stood up and stretched her petite body. "Yeah, sure! All those formulas made me hungry." You said it. "How about we ask Kevin to drive us there?" she continued.

"Wow. That's a first."

"What first?"

"You call him Kevin now?" Hm, something smells like Donghae~~

"Yah, what do you mean..."

"Nothing," I gave her a smug face. "It's the first time that you seemed to like one of your dad's accomplices. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Yah~ You're nervous, aren't you? It's just surprising, that's all." Haha.

She should've seen her face.

"Aniyo~ It's just that he didn't seem harmful at all," she shook her head in denial. A faint smile was evident on her face.


 

We'll see Han Byul, we'll see. I smiled as we walked out of our classroom.


HAN BYUL'S POV

Yah, what's going on in Han Ah's head. I breathed a deep sigh as I got my things. We went out and as expected, we saw Kevin sitting at one of the vacant green chairs. He saw us and quickly closed his laptop.

"Yah, Kevin..." We went down the stairs and walked to him.

"Hm, yes miss Han Byul?" he said as he stood up and fixed his bodyguard attire.

"Han Ah and I are planning to eat at a nearby restaurant. Mind if you drive us there?"

"Oh, sure. That's my job anyways," He turned to fetch his volt afterwards.

"Invite him," Han Ah whispered as she nudged my side with her elbow.

"Oh, and by the way," Kevin stopped and gave a side-glance. "You may eat with us if you want too," I gave him a cool smile.

"Sure, thank you Miss Han Byul," he bowed in delight. "Let's go now, shall we?"

"We'll follow!" Han Ah told him as we walked behind Kevin.

"You didn't have to hit me with your elbow, you know."

"DID YOU EVEN SEE HIS SIDE PROFILE????"

"Yeah, I saw it."

"And???"

"It's good..."

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Han Ah squealed. Aigoo.

"Aish. Let's just go now."

"Ne~" she happily replied.

 


IN THE CAR

"Ugh," Han Ah sank in her place. "I hate it. The giving of our examination results was rescheduled tomorrow."

"What's the problem with that?" I flicked an eyebrow.

"LIKE DUH," she rolled her eyes. "I have to endure another day of anxiously waiting for those results."

"Hm. I see," I nodded in reply.

"I see? I SEE?" She turned to look at me.

"What? I'm texting here."

"Well, it's no big deal... for someone like you."

"Aigoo, that's not what I meant." It also makes me anxious, you know. I tried to keep my cool.

"Whatever, Miss i'm-so'smart-i-need-not-to-be-nervous," she chuckled at the long name she just gave me.

"WAHAHAH WHATEVER," I laughed.


A few more minutes and we arrived at the said restaurant.


"We're here," Kevin announced as he opened the car door for Han Ah and I.

"How kind of you Mr. Woo," Han Ah teased.

"You may call me Kevin, Ms. Han Ah," he smiled.

"And you may also call me Han Ah, Kevin." She smiled back in return.

"How 'bout we go in now?" I grabbed Han Ah's arm and pulled her closer. "And how about you stop flirting with my bodyguard?" I tried my best to whisper as I kept a fake smile.

"You're ruining my moment, Han Byul."

"Whatever," I went first and pushed the big glass door in front of me.

 



We sat down at our usual place in the pizza shop at Table #12. Han Ah and Kevin sat down together, while I sat down at the chair opposite them.

"Welcome to SHINee Pizzeria! May I take your-- Oh?" Taemin paused. "Your here! Annyeong, annyeong, annyeong!" He turned to the three of us as he bid his aegyo-ish salute.

"Annyeong~" The three of us waved in reply.

"Yah, it's been two weeks since you last ate here!" Taemin puffed his cheeks as he grimaced one of his eyes.

"Aw, you missed us?" I asked him.

"Of course I did!" He raised his voice a tone higher. "You are our most regular customer, remember noona?"

"Oh, yeah~" Han Ah nodded her head as she turned to face Kevin. "Have I mentioned that we got awarded with the "Most Regular" award? We've always suspected some bias in the decision making, but hey, we got $250 worth of SHINee Pizzeria gift certificates."

I laughed at the thought of that epic moment. "Haha. We were once called MOGULARS." Yes, MOst reGULARS. MOGULARS. Well, whatever.

"Aniyo~ There was no bias in the decision-making," Taemin shook his mushroom head. "Well, maybe there was... Uhm, shall I take your orders now?" He gave us a big grin.

"I knew it," I told him. "I'd like the Hawaiian Pizza Delight, please."

"I'd like the Lasagna Supreme~" Han Ah craved at the thought.

"Owki~ And what's your order, man in black?" Taemin turned to face my bodyguard, his hand holding on his cute little notebook as he waited for Kevin -- who obviously had no idea what to order.

"Anything will do," he finally replied.

"How about today's special?" Taemin suggested

"Hm, okay. I'll take whatever," Kevin nodded.

"Special, it is." Taemin finished his writing and went to the counter.

"Yah, you should've asked me what to order. Pabo," Han Ah said as she playfully slapped Kevin's shoulder.

"I'm fine with anything, Miss Han Ah." He smiled before he turned to look at me. "Uhm, Miss Han Byul?"

"Yes, Kevin?"

"Mind if I take the seat beside you?" He asked me.

As if some kind of ninja wll get me anytime, huh?

"What wrong with sitting there?" I titled my head in confusion.

"If you sit beside her, I'll be lonely," Han Ah pouted at him, preventing Kevin from poising to get up.

"Nothing, Miss Han Byul. Mianhae Miss Han Ah." Kevin bowed his head as he descended in his chair. A tinge of pink was evident on his pale face.

"Yah, I told you to call me Han Ah," my bestfriend pouted some more.

"Oh, okay Han Ah," he gave her a faint smile.

"That's right, Kevin. Just sit down beside Han Ah. Jjong might come a bit later and so I purposely sat here," I told them.

"See. Han Byul has Jjong. You can have me~" Han Ah presented herself. Sitting beside Kevin doesn't mean she can flirt with him. I rolled my eyes as I glanced by the window beside our table.


 

*Oh, I got a message.*

Hey baby~ Are you in SHINee's already? I'm sorry I think I won't be able to go there. Something came up and I have to take care of her.

Take care of her? I replied. WHO IS THAT 'HER'?



"Table 12!" I heard one of the staffs from behind the kitchen.

"Coming~" Taemin replied and got our orders.

"Here you go~" he carefully placed our food by the table. Hmmm~ I can smell the pineapples~ "Hawaian Delight for Han Byul noona, Lasagna Supreme for Han Ah noona, and today's special for the man in black, Spice-o-Pizzo~" he thoughtfully announced.

 

Did I say her? Mianhae~ I said I have to take care of IT. I've got some conflict in my schedule. I'm really sorry, baby~

Aigoo. As the nice girlfriend that I am, I have to understand him and replied a warm, OKAY :). I'm with Han Ah and Kevin anyways...

 


KEVIN's POV


"Spice-o-Pizzo?" Han Ah asked Taemin. Sounds... spicy?

"Yes, it's spicy. Be careful, handsome hyung!" He said before he finally left.

"Yah~ Is he being sarcastic or is he complimenting me?" I playfully asked the two ladies.

"Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Han Ah said as she batted her eyelashes.

"Yes, and--"

"You are handsome!" She said as she took a bite of her order. "You even looked like one of those artists from U-Kiss."

"Yah, keep the fangirl in you, Han Ah." Han Byul told her.

"Aniyo~" I shook my head. "I'm just neat, I guess." I told them.

"Anyways, do you have a girlfriend Kevin?" Han Ah asked me.

OF ALL QUESTIONS. Past is past. I don't want to remember it.

"I had one before I entered BG Cor--"

"YOU'RE SINGLE?" Han Byul said before I finished my sentence.

"Yes, I guess. Is it that surprising?" I cringed my eyebrows in perplexity.

"A-aniyo~" She stuttered as she looked down and pierced a pineapple with her fork.

"I'm also single~~~" Han Ah nudged my shoulder.

"Oh, okay. Hope you find a boyfriend soon." I nodded my head.

"Yes, and I bet he's somewhere near," she told me.

"Okay," I answered back.

Like, what do I even reply in such statement.



The meal went on with a lot of playful --or should I say 'flirtatious'-- comments from Han Ah and more of the yeah-go-on-just-talk-pretend-i'm-not-here vibe from Han Byul. Jjong didn't come, and yeah, she must be disappointed. We went out of the Pizzeria at around 6pm. The night has come and they decided to finally go home.
 


"I have to go now, annyeong han byul!" Han Ah hugged her bestfriend, who stiffly stood beside me.

"Annyeong Kevin-oppa~" she pulled closer and gave me a peck in the cheeks. WAIT WHAT. My face literally went O_________O before I snapped myself up.

"A-annyeong," I stuttered before I broke into a sly smile. Who wouldn't be shocked in such sudden unexpected act. I shrugged.

"Yah, Kevin. Let's go now," Han Byul finally talked to me.

"Okay, Miss Han Byul."



As ordered, I fetched the volt and Han Byul stepped in the seat beside me.



"Going home now, Miss Han Byul?" I barely hesitated to ask her. She seems out of the mood.

"Yes, please." Her usual reply.



Traffic. That's right. I thank all these cars for suddenly appearing out of nowhere. I snuck some glances at Han Byul who had her earphones playing since like forever. She looked diappointed as she stared into the space outside the window.



"A-are you okay, Miss Han Byul?" I fumbled some words. I'm her bodyguard. I might as well ask what's bothering her, right?

"Hmm," she heaved a sigh.

"You're not okay, I know you." I told her.

"I said I'm fine," she continued staring into space.

"Jjong didn't come?" I said as I made a right turn.

"Aniyo~ It's not that..." she drew in a long breath as she pursed her lips.

"Then what?"

"Yah, you're my bodyguard. What's with you and Han Ah?" she crossed her arms, still not bothering to look my way.

"Oh, that..." I chuckled a nervous laugh. "Yeaah..." Why does it bother her anyways.

"Don't mind answering," she said. "We're here."

"O-okay, Miss Han Byul."

 


I just updated for the sake of updating. =))) CAN'T FIND THE AUTHOR IN ME. O____O LOL. How'd you think about Chapter 7? Han Byul is kinda jealous. Hehe ;))

U-KISS 0330 HAS BEEN RELEASED! HOORAAY FOR ALL KISSMES! :DDDD