Then... Will you be my girlfriend?

I HAVE A BODYGUARD?!

AT THE PARK, HAN BYUL'S POV



We arrived in a few minutes and I went down to get some fresh air. I still haven't said a word to Kevin since my mind was still hanging over what had just happened. Jjong invited me for dinner, his ex-girlfriend arrived, and now, I'm here because I walked out of them.


Can this day get any worse?Or should I say... night? -__-"



I walked towards a bench and blew off the hair that covered my face.


"You look prettier when you smile," Kevin walked closer and sat on the space beside me.


"You don't have to make me feel better," I replied. "I just need space, that's all."



"Oh," he nodded and moved further to the far end of the bench. "Is this enough?" He asked me.



"HA-HA KEVIN," I sarcastically laughed at him.
 



KEVIN'S POV

"HA-HA KEVIN," she laughed.

"I was just kidding," I snickered as I returned to my previous position, about 10 inches away from her.



Silence filled the air as Han Byul let herself be indulged with different thoughts -- thoughts that might be about her boyfriend, his ex-girlfriend, her birthday, or maybe this day as a whole. I took quick glances of her face as she blankly stared in space; her eyebrows cringed from time to time as she pursed her lips every now and then.


It's actually funny how there's always something that goes in her mind while my brain goes blank just thinking about her.











"STOP STARING."





O_____O




"W-Was I staring? HA-HA," I looked straight ahead, away from her. "No, I wasn't," I told her.

"I feel you staring," she replied.




K.


I was staring.





AWKWARD.





"Uh, Miss Han Byul?" I spoke up to change the topic.



"Hm?" she replied -- continually brushing her feet, absent mindedly swinging them against the grass.


"You really like Jonghyun, huh?" I asked her.


"I do," she faintly smiled.



I sighed at her answer.




He's really lucky to have you, Han Byul.




"He is?" Han Byul asked me.


O_____O



FUDGE.



Did I just say what's on my mind?



"Yes you did," she snickered again.


-___-"



"Oh, ha--ha," I faked a laugh. "That wasn't really suppose to be spoken out loud," I bit my lip in embarrassment.


"It's okay Kevin, you can tell me what you think," she stated in plain words. "I'LL ANSWER."

 



Then... Will you be my girlfriend?

 


Silly me.
 


I smiled to myself.
 


"What's with the smile?"


FUDGE. Did she--? TT_____TT



"I said I'll answer," she repeated.


I guess she didn't.


That's a relief.


I should stop talking to myself.



Well, anyways.


"Your sudden action from awhile ago," I started. "Were you jealous?"

"Jealous?" She snickered. "I'm not much of a possessive girlfriend," she shook her head. "Jonghyun is a freelance person, I cannot tie him down," she told me. "It's out of frustration, perhaps."

"Frustration?"

"Aigoo," she sighed. "You don't even have a girlfriend, you would understand even if I tell you."


I see.







"Miss Han Byul..." I looked at her as I nervously took hold of a paper bag beside me.

"Hm," She stared back at me

"Y-yah," I cleared my throat. "Don't look at me all of a sudden," I startled.

"Why, what were you gonna tell me?" She replied, still keeping her gaze.

"Uhh," I tried my best to look at her -- though my eyes strained to keep away.

"What's with your tone," she snickered.


"I w-would like to give something to you."


I nervously handed her the blue paper bag. Inside was a birthday gift that I bought for her.



Fudge. I'm not even sure if she'll like it...



HAN BYUL'S POV

"I w-would like to give something to you."

Kevin grabbed a blue paper bag and handed it to me.




"Bwo?" I snickered. "It's for me?"



"I was planning to give it to you before Jonghyun called you for a dinner date," he explained. "I was actually surprised that we would still end up here, right where I previously planned," He nervously laughed.


SO YOU HAD A PLAN, HUH?

I nodded my head in thought.



"Fate, perhaps?" I laughed at my own answer.



"FATE? HA-HA," he ruffled the back of his head. "There's no such thing as fate," I heard him mumble.




Well, anyways. Let's see what my bodyguard has got for me...



I slowly opened the paper bag and--



"WUAAH~" I had a *O* face.


My eyes grew bigger as I got a sneak of his gift. Inside were a cute bear and a necklace that hung on its neck. "It's so cuuuute~~~" I squealed as I concussed the bear with my hands.

 

 



"Y-you like it?" Kevin asked me, a crooked smile still neatly plastered on his pallid face.

"I do!" I happily replied, "It looks like youu~"



KEVIN'S POV

"I do!" Han Byul's eyes smiled right at me, "It looks like youu~"

"Except for the hat, of course," I snickered. "Want me to put on the necklace for you?" I offered.

"Sure," she pulled her hair as she poised to turn her back on me. I got the necklace and slowly locked the accessory in place.

"There," I told her. "It looks good on you," I complimented.

"Of course it does~" She squealed as she happily fluttered her beautiful eyes.


Teehee ^^


Han Byul is cute. :">





"You're staring again," she told me.



I laughed at her statement.


Yes, I am staring.




"I'm cute, am I?"

"Aniyo, you're beautiful," I answered.

"I KNOW~~~" she snickered as she happily adored herself.





"But Kevin...?"

"Yes, Miss Han Byul?"




"You always find a way to compliment girls, I've always wondered why you're single," she told me as she played with the bear. "It's funny how every girl in school swoons over your good looks and handsome composure, yet you never looked back at any of them," she continued. "Why is that?" she asked me.


How should I answer?


Hm..

...



"It's because the girl I like is happily looking at someone else," I replied. "And now I have to force myself to be happy for her..."


Did I say it right?



"Aw," Han Byul pinched my cheek. "That girl is lucky~"



"Yah," I got a grip of her hand. "But she's pabo for not noticing me," I smirked, waiting for her reply.


"..." She just pouted in agreement as she quickly withdrawed from my grip.


Really pabo, isn't she?



I held it again and looked straight in her eyes, making her startled and shocked.



"B-bwo?" She nervously asked me.



"Han Byul, I..."



"W-waere?" She plainly stared at me.


"I --"
 



HAN BYUL'S POV

"Han Byul, I..." Kevin stared right at my eyes.



"W-waere?" I stuttered. W-why did he suddenly sound so serious? I feel like my heart's gonna explode with his tone.


WHY AM I EVEN NERVOUS?!


"I --"


FUDGE.WHAT'S WITH THE FREAKIN I's.




"K-Kevin, you're making me nervous," I pulled my hand back.

"Han Byul," he held it again. "I--"


Fudge. Is he gonna?



"I want to tell you that--"


 

I'm back after a month-long hiatus. :D What I did?

I've finished watching Dream High and Marry Me, Mary. I recommend them especially their official soundtracks at Dream High OST and Marry Me, Mary OST.Currently watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho at episode 9. /Yes. I indulged myself with lots of Kdramas. Hehe ^^

My CETR is until June 4. So please bear with the slow updates. TT^TT

 

I don't know where this story is going. I'm just going with the flow. The story is boring, right? TT____TT

 

 

Whatever.