Beach.

Secret Love

The boys sat in the living room waiting for Yongguk to get change and be ready. The twins had gone home and changed themselves. After a few minutes, Yongguk came out of his room wearing a red shirt with the sleeves cut out, showing his sides, and black swimming trunks. "Alright, let's bounce" he announced and grabbed his keys from the kitchen counter. He took each of the boys home to get change. Thirty minutes later, thanks to Yongguk's reckless driving,  they arrived at the twins' condo. Zelo rang the doorbell and a few seconds later, Himchan opened the door wearing a white tank and blue swimming trunks. The boys all plopped down the couch in the living room, clutching their chests. "Guk drove crazy again huh?" Himchan shook his head. "You're gonna kill them one of these days, Guk" Himchan glared at him.

 

Yongguk ignored him and looked at the second floor, towards Hyunae's room. "Where is she?" he asked. "Changing" Himchan answerd him nonchalantly. The boys kept themselves occupied while waiting for Hyunae to finish changing. Meanwhile, Hyunae was in her room standing in front of her massive closet. "What to wear? What to wear?" she kept asking herself. After a few minutes of contemplating, she finally wore her floral bikini top paired with a pastel green bottom. She wore a red top and grey shorts on top of her bikini. She let her natural waves down and headed down the stairs where the boys were waiting for her. All heads snapped her way as she went slowly down the stairs. "What?" she asked the boys once she landed her foot on the last step. "Noona, you're hot" Zelo gaped at her. "Well you know" Hyunae winked and flipped her hair at the maknae. 

 

"Can we go now?" She asked. The seven of them  arrived at the beach shortly after. Once they stepped out of the car, all heads were turned their way. The boys hollered at Hyunae and the girls drooled over the boys. They ignored the people surrounding them. Well Hyunae did while the boys winked and smiled at the girls. Once they found a good spot in the sand, they settled themselves by putting the beach towels on the sand and setting up the big umbrella that they have brought. Daehyun and Youngjae quickly took their shirts off and ran in the water while the maknaes grabbed the football and started playing catch with it. Yongguk, Hyunae and Himchan sat down on the towels and looked  around them. "Damn, this place is packed" Himchan muttered. Hyunae stood up and shimmied out of her shorts and took off her shirt. All the boys surrounding them oogled at her body. "Yah!" Yongguk grabbed her arm and pulled her down next to him. "Wae?!" she retorted back, taking her arm off his grasp. "All the boys are stripping you bare with their eyes" he growled quietly at her. 

 

Hyunae could only scoff at him. "Wae? You can oogle at the half girls with your eyes, but I can't even wear this?" she asked, slightly annoyed. "That's different" he argued. "How is that different? All the girls are wearing what I'm wearing. Some are even barely cloth!" she threw her arms in the air. "It's just weird, okay?" he eyed her. "How?" Hyunae gritted her teeth. "Because" Yongguk said impatiently, not wanting to argue with her. "Because?" Hyunae argued back. Yongguk sighed, "Because you're like my sister. It's just ing weird!" Hyunae's heart dropped to the bottom of the deepest ocean. He said that word again. Sister.

 

Hyunae sighed in dissapointment and stood up. She marched her way towards the water where Youngjae and Daehyun were. She could hear Yongguk screaming at her to come back. Himchan could only shake his head at what he just had watched. Hyunae was muttering to herself. "Aish!" she ruffled her hair. "Stupid Bang Yongguk. I hate you so much!" she said to herself. Then all of a sudden, she found herself on the ground. She landed with a hard thud as someone bumped into her. "Ow" she whined. "" she heard someone say. She looked up and adjusted her shades. "Sorry miss" the guy said while lending her a hand. Hyunae took his hand and he pulled her up back to her feet. Hyunae quickly rubbed her sore bum and dusted the sand off. 

 

"Are you okay?" the guys asked her. He was holding a football in his hands. "Miss?" he asked again. "Oh" Hyunae cleared . "Yeah, I'm fine" she smiled at the handsome face in front of her. "My name is Junhyung, by the way" the guy introduced himself. Hyunae smiled back and shook his hand, "Hyunae" she said. She pulled her hand away from his when she heard his friends, she assumed, calling for him. "Nice meeting you Hyunae-shi" he smiled again. "Likewise" Hyunae replied. They smiled at each other while Junhyung walked backwards towards his friends. "Moving on so quickly?" Hyunae jumped in surprise, hearing the voice so close to her ear. "Holy Channie!" she squealed and hit his arm. "Ow! Damn it Hyun. Why are you so strong?" Himchan whined while rubbing his arm. "Stop creepin on me I said!" she hit him again, then backed away and headed to the waters again.

 

After playing in the waters with the DaeJae couple, the three of them headed back to where the rest of the boys were. Hyunae plopped herself down on one of the towels and grabbed a bottle of water. She noticed that Yongguk was missing, so she turned her head in every direction to look for him. She spotted his newly dyed blonde hair at a distance, talking, or more like flirting with a girl. Hyunae pouted as she eyed the girl from head to toe. The random girl had long straight hair, small face, smooth white skin, petite body and long slender legs. Sure Hyunae had white smooth skin and a pretty face, but she didn't have long legs and a petite body. Something Yongguk seems to like in a girl. Hyunae sighed and turned her head away from that aweful sight.

 

She then spotted a familiar face in the crowded beach. Who could miss that purple hair? Hyunae squinted her big round eyes, trying to remember where she had seen that guy. She had been staring at him for quite some time, until the guy turned his head and looked at her. She jumped slightly as Junhyung smiled and waved at her. Hyunae let out an 'Ahhh' once she figured out that he was the guy who bumped into her earlier. She smiled at Junhyung and waved back to him.

 

Junhyung turned his head towards his friends, then started to jog his way to Hyunae.