..

Secret Love

When you guys spoil me with comments, I spoil you with new updates! Lol, but don't get use to it. I might not be able to update daily since I have college to kill me daily. Enjoy!


"Here you go sis" HImchan settled the six pack on the coffee table and snatched one to hand it to Hyunae. She eyed the blue and silver can while shaking her head. "What the hell am I suppose to do with that?" said as she pushed the can away from her. "Oh come on, let's drink. I promise it'll help you forget about Guk. Even for just this night." Himchan grinned and Hyunae thought for a moment before snatching it from his grasp. "Might as well" she sighed. HImchan grinned from ear to ear, eyeing her evily. Guk needs to come before she gets too drunk.

 

Half an hour later and Hyunae was drinking her second can. "Okay, buddy calm down" Himchan held the can away from her lips. "Whaaaa? I thought *hiccup* you *hiccup* wanted me *hiccup* me to feel *hiccup* better?" she slurred, obviously more than tipsy now. , there the hell are you Guk. Himchan cautiously eyed his sister as she gulps down her beer. "It's hot" she complained. Oh no. Hyunae started to tug her tank top up but Himchan stopped her just in time before she completely strips her top off. "Mmm" she whined and pouted. "It's hot Channie and I hate sweating" she barely managed to say. Himchan panicked since Yongguk was taking an awful long time getting there. Hyunae is completely drunk and she might pass out even before he comes and if she does, his plan will totally fail.

 

He heard the door beeped open and close and he sighed, "Finally" he stood up from his seat and met Yongguk halfway in the hallway. "Where have you been?" he asked annoyed. "With my girl... why?" he eyed Himchan. "Your 'girl' is over there" Himchan said and pointed to a body slumped on the floor with their head on the coffee table. Yongguk made his way towards her and his shoulders slumped as he sees the empty cans of beer in front of her. "Did you let her drink?" Yongguk faced Himchan with a 'wtf face'

 

"She needed it" Himchan glared at him. "What do you mean she needed it. What's wrong with her?" Yongguk asked. "Damn it, why are you so damn obli-" he got cut off by someone.

 

"You!" Hyunae suddenly sat up straight and pointed at Yongguk who was standing face to face with Himchan in front of her. "Heeeeeeyyyy" she giggled. Yongguk shook his head. "Are you happy?" Hyunae slurred but the two guys managed to hear her loud and clear. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows, glancing at Himchan who raised an eyebrow. Silence. The two guys looked back at her and found her slumped back with her head back on the table. "Hyun" Yongguk called for her and she snored in response. "For s sake Hyunae" Himchan complained. 

 

"Oh my god" Hyunae clutched her pounding head as she went down the stairs. She found Himchan in the kitchen, flipping some pancakes. "Well good morning drunkie" he boredly said. "You made me drink!" she pointed an accused finger at him. "It helped you atleast for the night didn't it?" Hyunae nodded her head slowly as Himchan placed a plate of pancakes in front of her. She had to admit it did helped out a bit. Atleast that night, even for just one night, she didn't think of him. She fell asleep peacefully. 

 

---

 

Weeks has passed by, Yongguk and Hyunae's relationship took a toll. The two barely talks and whenever they do, they only exchange one word answers. Not only is he drifting apart from her, but also from the boys. Hyunae and Nana has also been drifting apart. Nana made some new friends in school. She had told Hyunae that since school was almost over, she wanted to get to know some of the girls from other classes. So Hyunae helped her out by introducing her to some of the girls that didn't have any problems with her. Nana became friends with them in an instant.

 

Hyunae didn't care much that Nana might have used her. She dreaded that the most in the beginning but as she thinks about now, maybe it wasn't meant to be. That her and Nana weren't meant to be friends. Although she felt sad and betrayed because her first and only girl friend have abandoned and used her, maybe it was a good idea to stray away from her. This way, she wouldn't have to witness her with him.

 

There was no one but her to blame for this situation. With the greed to finally have a friend who was a girl, she immediately trusted her to be her loyal friend. But now that Nana has settled quite well in Seoul and has friends other than Hyunae, and not to mention a boyfriend, she practically abandoned Hyunae. Hyunae knows well that it was her fault for trusting her so easily. It was also her fault for introducing her to Yongguk. 

 

Now here she is laying down in her bed, staring at the ceiling. "Maybe I shouldn't have gone to the damn store to get ice cream. If I didn't, I wouldn't have to run into her and offered to help her. , you are stupid Kim Hyunae" she scolded herself.

 

---

 

Hyunae managed to get a part-time job at the cafe just down the block from their condo. When Himchan asked why she would need a job considering she never buys anything, not really needind money. She said she needed a distraction from everything and Himchan didn't need to say anything else. He let her get the job, hoping it might help her somehow.

 

"What time are you off?" he rolled down the window of his g37 after dropping her off right in front of the cafe. "I'm closing, so you don't have to come. It'll be late Channie" she leaned on the window from the passenger side. "More of a reason to come pick you up dummy. The boys and I will come visit later" he said and bid her goodbye. Hyunae walked inside the cafe, greeted her manager and started her shift.

 

Himchan arrived at Yongguk's place after he dropped his sister off at work. Yongguk opened the door for him and stepped aside to let Himchan in. "Damn Guk, it's lunch time and you just woke up?" he eyed Yongguk, wearing only his boxers and a messy bed head. "Now you're talking to me?" he scoffed and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. Himchan planned to talk to him today. Not about Hyunae's true feeling for him but about their whole friendship.

 

"We're going down the drain Guk" Himchan started as he took a sip of beer. The two are now sitting side by side after Yongguk finally put some clothes on. "Our friendship is going down the drain and the boys misses your crazy too" Yongguk rested his back on the couch and laid his head, closing his eyes. "I know" he answered. Himchan turned his head and looked at him. "You know?" he scoffed this time. "If you know, then why the hell aren't you doing anything?"

 

Yongguk didn't answer and remained quiet. Himchan gritted his teeth but relaxed afterwards. He came to talk with his friend, not argue with him. "You know whose the stem of all this right?" he asked cautiously. He didn't want to piss Yongguk off since she is his girlfriend afterall. "I know you love her Guk. You ed around with anyone who has a between their legs, but when you met her you actually stopped. She's a nice girl and we all see how sweet and caring she is to you, but is it all worth it? Drifting away from your best friends just to be with her?" Himchan asked in desperation. When he didn't get an answer, he kept going.

 

"You know, I don't know if you know, but Hyunae and Nana aren't friends anymore. Atleast I don't think so." That got his attention. Yongguk fluttered his eyes open and looked at his friend. "What?" Himchan nodded his head as a response. "Yeah. They barely talk now and even if they do, it wasn't like before. No offence, but it seemed like your girl just used Hyun to get settled here. Since she didn't know anyone in Seoul, it seems she used Hyunae to gain some friends and once she got comfortable and made her way around Seoul, she left Hyun hanging."

 

Yongguk creased his eyebrows and pressed his lips in a thin line. Himchan noticed his changed of attitude, "Now, I could be wrong about this Guk. Maybe something happened between those two, but this is just from my observation." Himchan took a swig of his beer again. "Whether that's true or not, I know for sure that she's the reason why you drifted apart from us. I don't want to sound like a little about this but whenever we needed you, you were with her instead." Himchan went off on how Yongguk had been neglecting the crew because of Nana. Yongguk didn't interrupt him once, knowing he was telling the truth.

 

---

 

"Have a nice day!" Hyunae smiled at the mother who was holding her little daughter's hand in one hand and a drink in the other. Hyunae waved goodbye to the little girl. It was closing time and she was beat. She slumped on a chair and heaved a sighed. "Yah!" her co-worker Minhee nudged her on the shoulder. It was only her and Minhee left at the cafe. "Let's get this place closed down so we can go home" she said. Hyunae scoffed at her, "You just want to go home to your boyfriend, unnie" Hyunae cooed at her while trialing behind her. "Pabo" Minhee playfully hit her in the shoulder. 

 

The door made a ding sound, indicating that a new customer had arrived. Hyunae turned arouned, "Oh sorry sir, we're clo-" her words were left hanging as a familiar face entered the place. "Oh, Hyunae-shi!" he smiled at her. Happy to see her once again.


A/N

Well would you look at that?!

So Hyunae and Nana aren't friends anymore. Well they are, but they weren't close as before. Did you guys see that coming? That Nana kinda sorta just used her?

And of course there's Yongguk. So basically, he's been too busy with his girlfriend that he neglected his friends. A lot of you are hating on Guk because he's so stupid and oblivious of Hyunae's feelings. I can't blame you, I hate him too. But only in this story because we all know he's a god.

And I wonder who this familiar face is .... hmmm...

Comment and tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading!