Fever

Because I Love You...

"Hello?" Leeteuk said to speaker as he stand in the telephone booth while it was raining heavily outside.

"Hello. Suju Cafe. Is there anything I can do to help you?" Replied the other one on the line.

"Shindong, it's me, Leeteuk."

"Ya! What happened? Is there something wrong??" Shindong sounds panic and care.

"It's fine. It just that Donghae is having a fever and there is no one home, I can't possibly ask Kyuhyun to take care of him so I would like to take a day off today, please.."

The other on the line sighed "I thought something bad happened to you since you were with a mysterious stranger yesterday. So, it was Donghae.. Okay, you may get a day off today and tomorrow."

"But-"

"It's okay. I wouldn't cut your salary. I know you are worried as hell about your brother. It's fine Teuk ah. So, go bring your brother to the clinic and take care of him, kay."

"Thank you, Shindong ah."

"You're always welcome. Goodbye."

"Bye." Leeteuk sighed in relief, grateful that he has kind employer such as Shindong.

He rushed through the rain to their house with his old not so worn out black umbrella.

Upon reaching the house, he was panting heavily, leaning against the wall and wincing in pain as his ankle start to hurt again, due to the sprain yesterday. Taking a deep breath, he gritted his teeth and went into the house after removing his shoes and his wet jacket.

"Donghae ah.." He called as he entered their room.

There, his brother laid, eyebrows furrowed as sweat trickled from his head.

Leeteuk placed his palm on the other's forehead. "Oh my god.. You're burning!!" He exclaimed. Rummaging in the wardrobe, he found a small towel and ran to the kitchen. Filling the basin with a cold water, he then wet the towel and rushed back to his brother.

Gently, he the other's face "It's gonna be okay.. I'm here.. Your hyung is here.." He whispered as he put the wet towel on his brother's forehead.

"Hyung?" Donghae slowly opening his eyes, still adjusting to the surrounding..

"Hae ah.." Leeteuk smiled. "Let go the clinic eh? Can you stand?"

"It's okay, we don't have to.. It's just a fever.." Donghae says, between his labored breath.

"But you sounds terrible!" After a few minutes, Donghe managed to calm his breathing.

"It's fine, see.."

"But-" This is the second time today Leeteuk was cut off.

"Just stay with me, please?" Donghae asked, his eyes look pleading.

"I wouldn't leave you.." Leeteuk replied then kissed his brother's cheek. "Sleep, okay. I'll be here.. I wouldn't go anywhere."

Donghae nodded his head weakly. "Hyung..."

"Yes?"

"I love you.."

"I love you too.." replied by Leeteuk who was his brother's hair, gently.

"Don't leave me okay.." was the last words form Donghae before he succumbs to sleep.

Leeteuk stayed with brother and keep changing the towel on the latter's forehead.


When Kyuhyun came home, he didn't expect that his two older bothers are there, sounds asleep as one was laying on the bed comfortably while another one was resting his head on the bedside and his head still the other's hair.

Sighing, he pulled his oldest brother in his arm and laid him beside the other one.

"Pabo, you are the one who will get sick later if you keep doing this."

He then glanced at Donghae "And you are old enough now, still need my Teukie to take care of you. Huff." He take the towel on Donghae's, pressing it in the water and squeeze it hard then put it back on Donghae's.

"What will you do, if I take away Leeteuk from here, from everyone else here..?" Kyuhyun asked his brother in a dark but low voice.

He turned and sighed. His arm folded. "Let see, who is this Prince Charming." He says as he eyed a box on the desk.


Sorry! I know, short.. hahhaha. But I do update faster lately, rite? hehehehe

Thanks for reading, please feel free to leaves negative or positive comments~ hehehe

Btw, I know I said TeukHaeKyu moment but I do make their moment. This chapter was actually different from what I wrote last nite, it's changed cause I was about to continue my work last nite but cancel it since the story itself changed, it was like reading a file. I don't know how to explain but I kinda lost my earlier work. N I can't make the same story since it's hard for me to re-write so I make a new one instead, which is a total opposite.. I hope you understand what I am saying..

So sorry..