A Lost One

Because I Love You...

"Kyuhyun read the message he got in his phone, again. 

This is Kim Byul. I have a very important things that you must know. A driver will be sent to pick you at your place, tomorrow at 6:30 pm.

 

He sighed. he hopes his hyung will not witnessed that he just got into a black limousin. It's not that he doesn't want to tell the truth to his brothers. He just can't tell them, that he actually went to meet somebody, that he himself didnt know who. Thus, he told his brothers that he has a study group.

"Sir, we have arrived." the driver said. 

Kyuhyun didn't bother to replied. As he was about to open the door, someone had open it for him from outside.

"Please, follow me." The man said after Kyuhyun stepped out from the ride.

Kyuhyun followed the man's step. He still has his uninterested face although he had step into a large mansion, the insides were decorated with furniture that screams moneys.

When he entered a room which he supposed was dining room, he saw a woman-in her forty, dressed in white dress, short black hair. 

The woman was gorgeous, he thought.

"Please, take a seat." The woman said as she smiled at Kyuhyun, her hand gestured towards the seat in front of her.

Instead of doing as what he told, Kyuhyun went straight to the point.

"Just tell me, what do you want with me?"

The woman closed her eyes for a while.

"Please, take a seat first."

Kyuhyun tsked but he seat as told. Once seated, Kyuhyun sighed. "Now, would you mind to tell me."

The woman smiled at Kyuhyun, looking at him with gentle eyes somehow it makes Kyuhyun felt warm. Up until now, there's only one person's smile who can warm his heart and that's Leeteuk. It's the first time that Kyuhyun feel warm by anyone else other than his hyung. He loves Donghae but he loves Leeteuk a little too much more.

"Kyuhyun.." The woman called him and he was snapped to the reality. "It was 16 years ago.."

"Haneul... If I leave my leave my child with you, can you promise me that he will be happy.." A woman, looking all plae and skinny asked as she lean on the bed post with a baby in her arm.

The woman called Haneul pressed her hand on the other's knees "I can't promise you that but I will treat him just like my son. But, Byul ah-"                                                                                                                    

"Then it's enough. I will trust him in your hands." Byul cut her off.

"I will be lying if I tell you I'm not happy since I just lost my own son and by having your kid will make me feel I will have another son but are you serious with this decision?"

Byul smiled, "And I would be lying if I said I'm happy that I give my own child to another person. But I have to. His father's family had order some people to kill me. To get rid of us. If I hand him down to you, he will become yours. He will be safe. He can get happiness if you and your husband are the one who raised him."

"But-"

"I can't raised him. Please Haneul ah. They're looking for me. I just want the best, for my son."

Haneul the hands, gently "I will my friend, I will."

"Then names his after your family's name. Or you could name his after your dead son."

"Byul, this child he deserved a name by his own mother. I will give him my family name but you must name him as well. Although I just lost my son two days ago, who also born two days earlier from this child, I can't see him as my son's substitute. He will be my son but he is also your son. I will love him as my own son and treat him the same, that is my promise."

Byul had tears in her eyes "Thank you... I'm sincerely grateful for you.. Thank you.."


"Haneul ah, don't tell him that he is an adopted please, when the times is right then, you can but please, for his safety, please keep it silence." Byul said as she hold her baby.

The older smiled "I know, you don't have to tell me. But Byul, promise me one thing. Be safe. I wish that you will stay with me but I still can't understand why you have to go."

"I have to. Or they will come after me. And if they knew my baby is alive, not yours, they'll kill him."

"Byul, in the future, please return to us again. For me, for you and for your child." 

"I will, my friend, I will. Thank you.." The other replied. She then kissed her son's forehead for a long time, some tears made their way down by her cheeks.

"Take care of him, my son, who is now your son, our Kyuhyun.Park Kyuhyun" 

Kyuhyun didn't realize a tear slid down from his eyes. "You're my mother?" He asked.

The woman who confessed she was Kyuhyun's mother cried. "Yes, yes.. I am. I'm your biological mother Kyuhyun ah.."Then she stand and make her way towards Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun is still dumbfounded. "But, but why you didn't come when my parents died?"

"When your parents died, I just got the news a year later. I had searched for you and your sibling but I didn't found all of you. I must say that the news about your parents scared me and I feel their loss, your mother, she's like my sister. If it's wasn't for her, I will not be standing here."

"If, if you had come when we lost our parents then,then." Kyuhyun can't continued, he was in too much shock and lot of thoughts rushed into his head.

"All this times, Leeteuk hyung and Donghae hyung have been treating me like I'm their real brother and Teukie hyung are the one who-" Kyuhyun can't continue.

He clasped his hand together, trying to progress everything.

His mother put her hand on his son's shoulder. "At that times, the Park family was betrayed by their own business partner. They thought that the Park's sons was all dead as well but I believed that the three of you still out there somewhere, still alive. There was a time when I found out that a man was taking care of you, your uncle. But just when I was about to found out your whereabouts, your uncle was dead.Then I lost all of the tracks"

"Yeah.. We only lived with him not more than two years. Did you know, how hard was it for us? Teukie hyung, he-" this times, Kyuhyun can't no longer hold his tears.

"I'm sorry. But I promise you that this time, I'll be taking care of the three of you.. Please, let me. Kyuhyun ah." The woman suddenly kneeled on the floor, tears in bother her eyes.

Kyuhyun take a few deep breaths, still in deep thoughts. He wiped his tears away.

After a few minutes. "Let me think first. But, why didn't you went to see my brother first?"

"I have actually meet Leeteuk, well I know him but he doesn't seem to remember me. His dimple makes me know it's him." The woman stood up and walked towards the large window and lean on the wall beside the window.

"It was a fate, a miracle I like to believe. The moment I step into the cafe, a week ago, he had greeted me with his beautiful smile. And then, I saw his dimple. I'm sure that it is your brother, Park Leeteuk. I want to tell him the truth but something inside my heart tell me not to. After that, I had asked him about his life and it seems he live a happy life." Somehow, a sad smile was displaying on the woman's face. "After he leave to the kitchen, the manager of the cafe smiled at me. He said "He might seems happy right now but that boy, he had gone through a lot of things." I was feeling that I should tell him that I know about him and his family but I can't. Someone was watching him. I have this bad feeling-"

"How did the man looked like? Does he look like he's rich or something?" Kyuhyun interrupted.

"No but he looks like a private investigator. Kyuhyun ah, telling you the truth, Park Family, they had someone who wanted all of the Parks to die. It seems like the uncle of yours did a great job in hiding your identity without changing your family's name."

"But I can promise you, Kyuhyun that if you stay here with us, along with your brothers, I will take care all of you." Another man voice join in the conversation. Kyuhyun was taken by surprised, while his mother had a gentle relief smile on his face.

"This time, your father and I will take care the three of you like your parents had done and we felt the need to repay the Park's kindness." 

Kyuhyun stared at the man, curiosity built in him.

"I'm your father, Kyuhyun ah. Kim Jongmin." The man take a step forward.

"I will be your brothers' father if they let me to." The man continued. His wife then went to him and leaned her shoulder on his head, her arm wrapped tightly around the man's waist.

"After years of running away, your father had found out the truth about me. He thought I had leave him for another man but he didn't' know I was being hunted by his family. After his first wife dead, which was seven years after you were born, your father had found me, again. Your father's family had accidentally spilled out about my truth during your father's first wife death ceremonial. It's not easy for your father to bring me back to his life though." Byul chuckled lightly. "But we are still madly in love and I thought that if I returned to him, I can find you and we can take care of the three of you, together."

Kyuhyun still trying to accepting the truth in his head. He was surprised when a large hand patted his back. "I would love to let Leeteuk continue his studies and he doesn't have to works multiple jobs just to keep the food on the table for you and Donghae then let Donghae to studies in the university without worrying about his family and support him with all I can.But most of all. I want to let you have anything you want in this world, I will try my hardest to give you all that you needed."

Kyuhyun didn't reply, instead he look down and silent. After a while, "Don't tell my brother about this yet. I just need some time for myself first. I-" Kyuhyun's stressed but his mother pull him into his arm instead. Kyuhyun didn't hug back. But he admit the hug felt nice. It seems like, he still have parents and he wants them but then, his brothers.

He slowly and gently pulled himself away from the hug but his father had wrapped an arm around his shoulder and join in the hug.

"We will not force you immediately but we want you to know that you and your brothers are welcome here."His father said. "We would be very happy to have you back. So that we can start a new life, together."

"Are you gonna start your new life without me?" A man who look familiar in Kyuhyun's eyes interrupted with a big smile on his face.

"Aigoo, of course we wouldn't." His mother broke the hug and stretched her hand towards the new comer. "Kyuhyun ah, this is your older brother, although I was not the one who gave birth to him I still think him as my own son. But still he is your father's son and that makes him your real brother."

The man walk towards them and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair. "Yo! Baby brother! We all have been searching for you."

Kyuhyun stared at the man, he's sure that he has seen this man before but where?

The man proudly crossed his arm "I'm your awesome big brother, Kim Heechul. Oh sorry since I was late. I had had a really important dinner."


O.o They are brothers?? Kim Heechul and Kyuhyun?? And Kyuhyun is not Leeteuk and Donghae's dongsaeng?? What in the world is this sorcery?? Any blur or anything, just tell me or asked~

Btw, sorry for any typos. Hope you like it!