Your....

Because I Love You...

"You're awake?" was what Leeteuk heard as soon as he opened his eyes.

Still adjusting himself, with a groggy voice, the blond asked "Yeah.. Pretty much.."

A sudden realization hit him "Oh my God! Don't hurt me!" His mind traveled to the incident of the night before. His body shaking with fear as he curled to his knees and hugged them tight.

Unable to lift his head , he plead in such a weak voice "Please.. Don't hurt me.."

He startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder "It's okay.. It's alright.. That bastard has gone.. You're safe now."

Leeteuk started to calm down as the other person wrapped his arm around the fragile body, rocking it gently, whispering soft words to him. "It's okay.. No one will hurt you.."

They stayed like that for hours until Leeteuk finally fall asleep. 

The other laid him gently on the bed, the other's bangs gently.


'Where am I?" Leeteuk though to himself as he opened his eyes only to see white painted wall, unfamiliar smell and obviously not his room.

He widened his eyes as he saw the IV being attached to him.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing a woman in a nurse outfit in her 40. Sending him a smile, the nurse asked "Ah, Mr.Park, you have awake? Are you feeling a lot of better now?"

"Wait-mm?Where, am I.. And-and. How did I, get here?" Leeteuk asked, still unable to adapt the situation.

The nurse send him a smile again as she took the clipboard at the end of Leeteuk's bed "You were admitted by a man last night. He said that mm, you were being assaulted."

Leeteuk clamped a hand over his mouth as he start to feel nausea. How could he forgot?

The nurse notices and helps him by handing him a small basin and rubbed his back as Leeteuk start to throw up in the basin.

"Thank you." Leeteuk thanks the nurse and asked her whether he can come home right now since he knows that his brother will be worried as hell.

"You may leave after the doctor says so" The nurse told him as she leaves him.

Leeteuk leaned his back on the wall "So, that guy.. He does exist.. Does he?"

Leeteuk placed his palm on his heart "Why do I feel so funny though.."

He chuckled a bit at himself.

Then was he notices that there was a bucket of white roses on the bedside.

He took it and read the note "Get well soon."

He inhaled the flower's scent, revealing his cute little dimple as he smiles.

"Thank you, my Prince Charming." He start to laughed at himself again.


Leeteuk felt more indebted to his 'Prince Charming' as when he wants to pays the hospital bills, they told him all the bills have been paid by a certain someone. Leeteuk wants to ask who the person was but instead the person in charges just smiles and said to him "Prince Charming."

The brunette sure he looks like a tomato as he blushed in red, embarrassed.

"Awww, cute." The receptionist said to him "You're such a lucky person."

Leeteuk just thanks the woman and straight away walks out from the place.

"God.." He muttered, still red in color.

As he walks to the exit, a man watch him with a soft smiles.

"Your Prince Charming.." The man said.


"Hyung! Where have you been?? We have been searching for you everywhere!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he pulled his brother who was cooking in the kitchen into a hug. He felt so relief and happy that his brother is safe and at home.

"I'm sorry.. " was all Leeteuk could replied.

"Just don't scare me like that again.." Kyuhyun said as he hugged the older tighter.

"I'm sorry.. I'm here right now, so don't you worry."


"So, basically, me and Donghae had been searching for you since the dawn and we were so worried about you!" Kyuhyun said as he helped his brother arranging the tables.

"I'm sorry.." Leeteuk said, again.

"It's okay. You are here now, that's matter." Donghae said as he sits down.

"But where were you actually? You weren't at Shindong's, your only can be called friend who was also worried about you." He continued.

Leeteuk was silent for a moment, thinking what is the suitable lies. He doesn't want to tell them the truth. If they knew about this, they must be going to be so nosy about it.

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked as they waited for their brother's answer.

Leeteuk looked up "Hmm?"

"Emmm, we asked where were you? When you are missing?"

An idea popped into his head "I do some part times jobs, it a one day like offer you know. I can't really explain.. Mmmmm, how do you says it?"

"Oh okay, but hyung, please, don't work too hard kay. Or else, I'm going to quit school." Kyuhyun threatened, earning him a smack on his head "YAH!"

Rubbing the injured place, Kyuhyun sighed "I'm just worried about you."

Leeteuk smiled "It's fine besides, I can earn some money to buy some snack for you guys though or I will enjoy it alone actually, watching some movies tonight." A chuckle followed.

"Yah! No fair!" Kyuhyun pouted.

Donghae just smiled at his brothers. He wish that they could always be happy together, forever.

It is all he ever wanted.