An adult

Because I Love You...

Silent. Not just any silent but an awkward one. The two stare at each other for quite some time, until Donghae who had just got out from the bath and had change into a more comfortable clothes barged into the kitchen. “Smells good..” A big grin was plastered on his face.

The other two pulls out from each other.  Leeteuk then smiled at Donghae before he turned off the stove.

“How’s school?” He asked the younger boy who was sitting on the chair, staring at him. Before Donghae could reply, Kyuhyun’s said something first “Hyung, I have a study group for tonight so I will not back for dinner and don’t wait for me.” He paused then he checked on his watch “I think I had to go now.”

Leeteuk smiled proudly at his brother “My baby is socializing!!” while Donghae look as he doesn’t believe it “Seriously?”

Kyuhyun glared at the two “Yah! What is that all supposed to mean?!” The oldest just chuckled and patted his brother’s head “You have grown up Kyunnie.. You even are taller than me now.. “

Kyuhyun face was all red but then he pull his brother by the waist and smirked “I am much more of an adult than you now, my sweetheart.” Suddenly, Donghae twisted his ear, causing him to whine in pain “Yah! Don’t think you’re a bit taller now that you can become an adult. Kyunnie baby, you still got a long way to go.” Donghae poked out his tongue at him.

Leeteuk who was no longer in Kyuhyun’s arm is now chuckling to see his brothers’ antics.

“Yah! I’m gonna be late of I stay here longer to listen to your jealousy, you fish boy.” Donghae didn’t get to reply when Kyuhyun rushed out from the room and take his bag.

“Goodbye!” He yelled as he rushed to the front door.

“Bye! Be careful!” Leeteuk waved him.

When Kyuhyun left, the oldest sighed in relief. Donghae smiled and wrap an arm around the other’s shoulder. “He really has grown up, doesn’t he..”

Leeteuk look back at him with his smile that didn’t leave his face. “Yeah..”

The two suddenly jumped in surprise when the door was slammed opened. Kyuhyun barged in and ran towards Leeteuk. Panting very hard, he exclaimed “You forgot my goodbye kiss!”

Leeteuk just chuckled at his brother who and pull his brother’s face closer to his “Though you said you are more matured than I am” Still, he pressed his lip on his brother’s forehead. After he done, he pinch both of Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “Now, be a good boy and be careful okay.. Bye bye.”

Rolling his eyes, Donghae sighed in annoyance “I take back what I said earlier.” Kyuhyun ignored him as he then waved his goodbye and went outside.

“My baby Kyunnie is still cute as always.” Leeteuk rested his head on Donghae’s shoulder.

“Oh! Hae ah, some of my friends will come over tonight. I hope you don’t mind..” Leeteuk gave his brother a puppy eyes.

“Of course, I just hope it is not Shindong..”


"So this is my second brother, Donghae. Donghae, this is Heechul and this one is Siwon." Leeteuk introduced them to each other as they were all sitting in the kitchen.

"Nice to meet you."  Siwon said, flashing his dimple smile. Heechul meanwhile "Are all of you possessed with good genetics? Cause really, your hot. But I go for your bother type though."

The brother just laughed, taking it as a joke.

"Let eat while it's warm." Leeteuk flashed his warm motherly smile, making the two guest go all drooling.

"Yes yes we will.." Siwon replied and pick up his chopstick. The four began to eat, first with silence but then Donghae break it "So, how long have you guys known my hyung?"

Heechul was the first to answered, after he gulped down his food. "You're cooking is so delicious Teuki chagiya. Well, as for me, we kinda have known each other for more than 6 months already.." He then without any shame get up and add his rice.

"And as for me.. I would love to keep it hidden for now.." Siwon said as he look into Leeteuk's eyes lovingly.

"You just said that because you don't remember.." Heechul commented as he sit back.

Siwon look down "I can't forget any moment of us together.." He said in a low voice.

Donghae smiled but then he changed the topic though "Any one of you here wants to make Teukie hyung as your wife?" He asked.

Leeteuk was all red while the other two were pretty excited about the question "Of course! Who wouldn't!!" Heechul exclaimed.

"Yah! Hae ahh!!! Change the topic!" Leeteuk shakes his brother's arm.

Donghae laughed "Just kidding.." but he caught the gentle smile that Siwon has for his hyung and he himself smiled, maybe, this man can be trusted ne..


When they finished their meals, Siwon, Heechul and Donghae offered themselves to help Teukie but Teukie refused saying that he doesn't want to get teased while washing the dishes.

So the three went to living room and sit comfortably on the sofa.

"My brother, he is kind. And he is pretty fragile as well.." Donghae said, looking into the ceiling. "I want him to be happy.. I don't want to see him getting hurt.." he continued.

The other two didn't say anything.

"You know, our both parents died when we were kids and then we stay with our uncle. But it seems that our uncle didn't last long either.. Since then, Teukie hyung have been raising.. When our uncle was still alive, life isn't so hard for us but then when.. when he fall ill, Teukie hyung.. He had quit school. Looking for jobs, taking care of us. We really have suffered a lot. You see, Teukie hyung is very important, to me and Kyuhyun.. I really don't want him to be in pain, again.."

Siwon who was beside Donghae patted the younger on the back, smiling "You know, Heechul and I will never hurt him.. He is very precious to us as well."  Donghae returned the smile "I'm glad to hear that."

"Boy, who has the heart to hurt that angel anyway.." Heechul chirped in.


Fit, Happy Birthday~ It's late yeahh.. Sorry..

And for the prank earlier... hehehehehhehe.. This is the first year that I finally can trick someone <3 <3 Love you guys!!