Phone~

Because I Love You...

Humming to a song that he didn't memorizes the lyrics as he wash the dishes, just as usual except that tonight, his youngest brother didnt come home yet which worried him and the sudden vibration in his pants pocket. He was surprised that he almost drop down the plate he's current;y working on. He put down down the plate gently in the sink before he reached into the vibrating object in his pocket.

Baby is calling.

He chuckled a bit. He then answer the call, "Hello.."

"Hey." He can feel warm sensation snapped into his heart when he heard his lover's voice."I've arrived safely.." The deep manly voice continued.

"Good then.. So have you,eat anything?"  The pretty boy asked as he is now leaning against the wall, a smile didn't leave his face.

"Not yet."

"Omo! You should eat now!" He sounds concern and worried as he jerked his back from the wall.

"I want to hear your voice.. Only then I have appetites to eat." 

His lover blushed as he twirled his shirt.

"Pabo.."

"Only for you.."

The replies had make the other goes red.

"Leeteuk ahh.. Since I've listen o your voice..The melody of my heart.. Then I will hung up now.."

A slight disappointment on both of their face.

"Okay.." Leeteuk answer in small voice.

"I miss you already.." 

"Then be careful there, take care of yourself well, finish your work as fast as you can.." Leeteuk paused for a while before he said "Then come back to me."

If just by hearing his lover's voice through the phone can make butterflies in his stomach then when he heard Leeteuk's last sentence, he had feel so happy. His heart flutter.

"I really miss you.." Siwon said as a tear fall down from his eyes. Yes, he really miss the other..

"Okayy.."

"Goodbye...' Siwon sighed when his taxi stop.

"Go eat something now... Take care.. Bye.." 

Just when Siwon was about to hang up, his lover actually had something to add on "I love you." Then the line went tut tut.

Siwon clutched the shirt over his heart "I love you too.. I love you too Leeteukie.. I love you my angel.. Thank you, thank you.." A few more tears fall to the ground.

The other person can't believe he had the gut to confess. His face is as bright as ripe tomato right now.But then, he feel a lot of ease when he had finally said it. It feel like he had always want to said it to Siwon. He closed his eyes and leaning against the wall, again.

"I really am falling for you.."


"Woah! Where did you get that awesome phone?" Donghae asked as soon as he saw his hyung stare at the phone in hand, with a smile and shining eyes. But he got answer since that person is still in his world..

Donghae fold his arm together and sit on the chair, smiling at his hyung. "Hyung... Teukie hyung.." Still no answer, "HYUNG!" This time, Leeteuk was taken by surprise and quickly response "huh?" as he turned his attention towards Donghae.

"Oh Hae ahh.. I didn't notice you're here.."

"Of course you didnt. You are into that phone.." Donghae give a sly grin. "So?"

Leeteuk look down as his face tinted with blush. "This phone.."

"Can I have your phone number?" Siwon asked as the day began to darken.

"I don't have any phone. But if you want to contact me, you can call my brothers' phone."

"Wait, you brothers, the two of them? Have a phone each of them but not you?" Siwon asked, clearly confused.

"Emm.. Yeah. I don't need them that much though but those two need them more than me." The smaller guy smiled.

Siwon hold his lover's hand gently then pulled him and lead him to the blue Audi that was parked near the street. Siwon didn't say anything, he just opened the door for Teukie and smiled at him in which his lover blankly just tagging along. The two then went to a phone shop.

When they entered the shop, Leeteuk instinctively pulled Siwon's shirt. 

"Siwon?" Those big eyes looking at Siwon, innocently, looking for an answer. Siwon just his lover's cheek "Just for a while, kay.."

Leeteuk nodded, he then let his eyes traveling all around the store but his hand didn't let go of Siwon's shirt. Siwon who noticed this just felt his heart flutter even more, a smile spread on his handsome face.

After a few minutes, Siwon take Leeteuk's hand in his.

"Kajja.."

Leeteuk nodded and gave him a small smile. Still doesn't get the reason why they had to go there.

When they finally got into the car, Siwon had handed him a box. Leeteuk look at him, confused. 

"It's for you."

Leeteuk look back at the box in his hand, it was obviously a handphone box.

"For what?"

"For you."

Shaking his head, Leeteuk hand him the phone back "No no no. I can't."

"Take it.."

"I can't afford this luxury." Siwon then look him in the eyes, as if he was pleading "Please, take it.. I want you to have it.'

"But-" Leeteuk was cut off by the finger on his lip. 

"I have to go to Japan tonight and I don't think after today I can survive the day without hearing your voice." Siwon's nose touched with Leeteuk's. "Or do you want me to cancel all my appointment and stay here instead with you and we can explore more things together.."

Being naive, Leeteuk pulled away "You can't cancel them!" A pout on Siwon's face.

"My baby don't want me.."  Siwon then put his arm on the car steering and buried his face  on his arm.

Sighing,Leeteuk poked the other's shoulder "Okay, okay.. I will take the phone.. We can talk  through it and you don't have to be a big baby.."

A wide grin on Siwon's face and he pulled Leeteuk into his arm.

"I love you!" Which the smaller guy just chuckled.

Siwon then pressed his lips on Leeteuk's lip.

"WOW" Donghae exclaimed as Leeteuk covered his face.

"So, you two.. Dating?" 

Instead of a yes, the older just nodded his head.Donghae went up and hug his brother tightly "Congrats! I wish he will never cheat on you though cause if he does, I'll kill him."

Leeteuk leaned over and rest his head on Donghae's chest.

"Hae ahh.. I love him. I really love him.." The he look up, searching for Donghae's eyes. And when they met "What should I do?" The excitment slowly dies down as the words came out.Donghae his brother's hair gently "For the time being, just enjoy the moment.." Leeteuk just let his brother comfort him as he closed his eyes and rest his head.

"I love him and it scares me.." 


Wonteuk~ Ohhhh

More Wonteuk's update please.. T.T

I want to read Wonteuk.. Someone.. Please.. Update your Wonteuk's fics or you can publish new Wonteuk's fic..

Wonteukkkkk