You're Mine...

Because I Love You...

"Hyung.." Donghae stared at Leeteuk who was making breakfast, ramen. Glancing his head towards Donghae, the older replied. "Yes?"

"What did you do to your hair?" 

Kyuhyun who was just woke up entered the kitchen and right ahead hug Teukie from behind and rested his chin on the other's small shoulder. "Yeah, I wonder about that too."

Leeteuk kiss his youngest brother on the cheek, "Morning baby Kyu." earning a groan from Kyuhyun who ttighten his hug around the other waist.

"A friend of mine bring me to a party last night and he also get me a haircut and as you can see, my hair is now blonde and shorter. I look handsome right? And.." Leeteuk paused as he managed to escape from Kyuhyun's and go into his room. The other two just watched their hyung.

Not long after that, he showed up again with the clothes he wore last night, neatly hanged in his hand.

"He also bought me this cloth!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Woah! Daebak!" Donghae said, his eyes was shining brightly. 

"Is he your lover or somewhat?" looking sharply at Leeteuk, Kyu then continue his question "Is he one of those guys from last night? If so, which one was he?"

"What? Teukie hyung has a lover??" the middle brother was surprised, to be said. "That's good then." He then said, smiling sincerely.

Leeteuk just laughed, "No, I don't have a lover, yet." He then step towards Kyuhyun and ruffles his hair "Yeah, it is one of them, the one who was shorter."

Kyuhyun just nodded, feeling the warmth from Leeteuk's slender fingers which were threading into his hair.

"So, do you like him?" Kyuhyun froze at Donghae's question.

'No, no, no' Kyuhyun thought.Not noticing his youngest brother'pression, Leeteuk giggled "I like him."

That moment, Kyuhyun felt his heart crashed.

"As a friend of course." When Leeteuk continued, Kyuhyun can feel his heart mended again.

"Aishh.. But.. What if he likes you?" Donghae asked and Kyuhyun had the urge to smack his hyung head.

"I don't think so. He's rich and handsome. There will be too many competitor if I like him. Besides, I still have the two of you to be pampered." Leeteuk then walks away to his room again, their room actually since there's only one bedroom in their house.

Before he walks into their room, he turn around and said "The two of you can freely use this clothes, okay."

"But that was for you." Donghae replied. "And?" Leeteuk asked.

"It means, only you can wear it, duh." Donghae said. 

"What's mine belong to the two of you as well, as long as it can be shared."


"Whoa! You looked great!" Shindong exclaimed when Teukie first arrive at the cafe.

"Thank you" Leeteuk replied in a joyful tone.

The two was interrupted by a young man, a bouquet of fresh roses in his hand. "Excuse me. Who is Park Leeteuk?"

"It's me." Leeteuk said. "How may I help you?"

The man then smiled at Leeteuk "Ah." He then take out a book and show it to Leeteuk "I need you to sign here. There's someone who sent you this flower.

Leeteuk who was still in daze, 'Flower? Sign?' He thought.

"Sign here please. The man said.

"Oh, okay." Leeteuk just nodded his head and do as request.

"Here you go." The man said as he pass the flower to Leeteuk.

"Thank you." He said. The man smiled and waves goodbye."You're welcome."

Leeteuk who was still confused was brought back to earth by Shindong who is grinning as the latter nudged his waist using the elbow.

"Teukie had a lover eh." He teased.

Innocently, the smaller of the two replied "No I don't."

Sighing, Shindong exclaimed. "Let just read the card ne."

Agreeing, Leeteuk opened the envelope in the bouquet. He pick out the letter and read it. "You look so beautiful last night. I feel like falling for you over and over again. I hope you will take care of yourself more. There are many men who set their eyes on you last night. Goodbye my beauty, till we meet again." Leeteuk blushed. "Sincerely, your Prince Charming."

"Aigoo.. You have a Prince Charming now eh. Knight in shining amour, something like that." Shindong start to tease again making the blushing boy goes even redder.

Speechless for words, Leeteuk just smile and feel his heart flutter. "I hope we will meet, someday." he whispered, smiling as he inhale the roses aroma.


"So, now you got a bouquet of roses?" Kyu asked, sarcastically.

"Yeah. Is there something matter?" Leeteuk asked, still not noticing the sarcasm.

Sighing out loud "Nothing. Just, nothing, kay?" Kyuhyun said. "Just come here." He told Leeteuk.

Leeteuk who was about to sit beside his brother squeaked when he feel his body was pulled harshly into Kyuhyun's lap. When he finally comfortable in the position, Leeteuk just leaned closer into his brother's chest. Kyuhyun's arm were wrapped tightly around Leeteuk's waist.

"Uri maknae wanna cuddle with his big brother ne.." Leeteuk said as he closed his eyes and just relax.

"I love you.." Kyuhyun said, his voice shaking.

"I love you too." Softly, Leeteuk replied.

The two just stay like that for while. Eventually, Leeteuk fall asleep as he rested his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Teukie ahh.. I don't love you as just a brother.. It is more than that.. I love you too much that I will never let you go.. Never.. You are mine.. Mine alone." Kyuhyun said as he caressed his brother's cheek lovingly.

 

To Alexq68. I'm sorry Haeteuk's moment is too little. But I promised you more Hateuk's moment in the future!!

To all readers, hope you enjoy.. Thanks for reading and comment are appreciated~