Confession

Because I Love You...

Kyuhyun step into the house silently, still losing in his thought. There are some part of him that are mad, sad with the fact that he is adopted. But, there is this part of him that like the fact that he is not blood related with Leeteuk.

A smile appeared on his face when he saw a familiar thin figure laying on the couch, fall asleep.

He step forward to that person and kneeled besides him "Teukie ahh.." He whispers as his fingers slowly tracing down the older boy's face, down to the slender neck which makes Kyuhyun his lips.

When his finger went further down, on the collarbone, Kyuyun stop and pull back his finger. "Later, you will be mine later.. My Teukie.."

Gently, he lifted up Leeteuk in his arm rather easily, and bring him to their shared room, and Donghae's.

When he laid the others on the bed, he glance on Donghae's side. 'asleep' he thought. Then, Kyuhyun pressed his lips on the thin lips belong to the angelic boy.


"Goodbye!!" Leeteuk said as the other two men walked towards their cars, with Donghae standing beside him.

Just when Siwon was about to open the door, he cancel his action and runs towards Leeteuk in which Donghae grin at him and leave the two alone.

"Teukie ah.. Would you come to the park we visited last time tomorrow? I-I have something, I must tell you."

Leeteuk nodded his head "Sure, I'll come and see you, 6 pm. Is that good?"

A relief smile smile appear on Siwon's face. "Perfect. I'm sorry I couldnt pick you up though but if you want to, I can pick you up."

"It's okay, I can walk there, it's on my direction going home as well though. No big deals~"

Before leaving, Siwon look into Leeteuk's eyes "Your cook are so delicious.. I wish I can keep on enjoying them till I die though."

Causing Leeteuk to burst in laughter. "Aigooo.. Are you that hungry? I am not a great cook as far as I remember. If I am, I'm a chef right now." The taller man chuckled as well. "Well, I'm glad that you're not a chef, if you are one, there will be too much people send marriage proposal to you then, wanting to make you as their wife."

Leeteuk playfully punching his chest "You..." Then two laugh.

"Oi! Enough already! Teukie need his beauty sleep! Go home already you horse!" Heechul shouted from his car.

Siwon and Leeteuk just smiled. Siwon then pats Leeteuk's head. Then he walks away, before he get into his car, he yelled "Tomorrow!!" The blonde guy just smiles and nodded his head, can't help but to blush a bit as his heart feel funnier each time Siwon is around him.

 

A man in his mid twenties is sitting on a bench, kept on glancing at his watch. Taking a few deep breaths then fixing his hair, checking his mouth's smell, adjusting his tie, those activities that he had been doing almost hundredths already since he arrived at the park.

Siwon is wearing a grey suit with white long sleeves shirt, a deep blue tie and those expensive shoes. And the Rolex watch which boost his charisma. Anyone who pass him in the park all wonder why such a man like that doing in such a place. Siwon's face is all serious. But when he saw the one he is waiting for, a smile of pure happiness formed on his face. The angel is currently, jogged towards him. 

"I'm sorry, I'm late.." Leeteuk said as he panted, taking a seat besides Siwon.

"It's okay.. Its not that long anyway." Siwon chuckled as he see Leeteuk trying to catch his breath, "I should pick you up though."

Which in response, "No no no. It's better like this." 

"Up to you then.." Siwon said as he the other's hair gently. Leeteuk smiled gently at him.

"So, my Teukie Teukie-" Leeteuk cut him off "My? Oh god.. I'm yours? Since when?" Leeteuk chuckled.

"Since I first saw you." Siwon said and cupped the smaller person's face, making him look into his eyes. His hearts flutter when he saw the other blush.

"Teukie, I like you.. So much that I feel like floating away every time I see you." Siwon paused for a while, "I know we have just known each other for a while but I can't help the happiness and the heart thumping moment when I'm with you. From the first time I saw you, I already that my heart is especially design for you.."

Leeteuk tries to say a few things but he can't. The heart racing and the pulse increasing currently not helping him with anything.

"I won't force you and I will give you some times to think about it, about me, about us." Siwon pulls his hand back, but he was surprised when Leeteuk suddenly hold his hand and "Siwon, I..." He looks on the ground, "You're handsome, you're rich, you can get anyone else in this world.."

Siwon smiled and pulled Leeteuk's hand and placed it on his heart "But this heart here, it wants you. Not just anybody, but you.."

"But I, I, am poor, uneducated, not that pretty-" Siwon cut him this time "In all my life, you're the prettiest creature I have ever laid my eyes on.."

This time, Leeteuk's face is as red as a ripe tomato.

"You are beautiful, graceful, kind, strong but fragile at the same time, you are so vulnerable that makes me want to protect you, my whole life. I want to make you the most happiest person in this universe. I want you to be safe, I want you to be healthy. I just want the best for you..So let me, let me be the one who will be there for you in your life.I love you.."

There was silence, Siwon is now currently scared at what might be Teukie's response..

But then, an arm, slender, fragile wrapped around his neck. Leeteuk didn't say anything though.. After a few moments of silence, that's when Leeteuk speak.

"Every time I'm with you.. I feel like there are bubbles in my heart.. I feel like there's some part of my body that goes jelly in me. I feel like thousands of butterflies flying in my stomach.. Sometimes my heart feel like it will burst as every time I'm with you it keep on beating like crazy."

Then Leeteuk release his arm and seat in his previous state, "Maybe, just maybe, I like you too?"

Siwon smiled, "Well then, let give it a try.. If one day, you happen to fall in love with me then, I will officially make you mine by marrying you.."

"Okay.. Let give it a try then.." Leeteuk agreed and Siwon pressed his forehead on Leeteuk's..

"I love you.. And so, form now on, you can't date any men since you got a boyfriend already. On top of that, this boyfriend is handsome, well built, charming, kind hearted and so on." which had Leeteuk chuckled. "Oh really? I am such a lucky person then.."

"But I am the luckiest person in earth.."

Leeteuk got confused "Eh? Why so?"

"Because I'm dating the most beautiful and kind hearted person that ever exist in this world."

And this statement didn't fail to makes a tomato Teukie after all..

"I guess, I really will fall for you more and more in just a short time.." Leeteuk sighed.

"Oww.." He winced when Siwon pinched his nose "I can't wait for that moment."

"Yahh!! I don't wanna date you.. You hurt my nose.." Leeteuk pout. "Aigoo, if we are married in the future, it will be harder for you! You will have to bear my children, lots of them..!"

"Yah!!!"

Siwon laughed although he got his cheeks pinch by Leeteuk.. "You are making some funny faces you know, right now." The angelic man laughed as well and stop pinching his now lover's cheek.

"It's because I am with you.." Siwon then pulled a box out from his suit. He gave the box white box to Leeteuk which the by hesitantly take it. "Open it.." Siwon asked.

Before Leeteuk open the box, he look into Siwon's face first, then, he was surprised when he saw the contents of what in the box.

"Oh God, Siwon.." Leeteuk's said as he takes the silver necklace with an angel's wing locket and tracing it gently, a few drops of tears fall down from his eyes. "These were mine.." Leeteuk said.

"And now it's yours again.." Siwon replied.

"How did you get it? How did you know?" Leeteuk asked him through his tears.

"There's a lot more of me that you didn't know but I know you Teukie, I know... I will wait, until you actually know who I am.. Until you remember.."

"What do you mean?" Leeteuk, confused.

"I love you, I will never hurt you.. Please never leave me, never again.." This time, Siwon is the one who had tears in his eyes as he pulled Leeteuk into his arms.


"Thanks.." Leeteuk said as his fingers playing with the necklace that is hanging around his neck.

"It is yours."

Leeteuk shakes his head, "It was mine before, before I sold it.. But then, my handsome lover gave me, my old necklace back.. So, thank you.. Without you, I will never found this necklace ever again.."  

"Then, what if you found the other pair?" Siwon asked him suddenly, which caught Leeteuk by surprise.. "I have long forgotten about that.. But I have you now.."

"Thank you.."

"For what?"

"For accepting me.." Siwon said as he pressed his lips gently on Leeteuk.

He pulled back and look away "Sorry, I was too caught up in the mood."

Both are blushing and look away from each other "It's fine.." Leeteuk said as his finger trailed on his lips, "I like that kiss though.." He confess, in a small soft voice.

Siwon who heard it turn his head right away and had this ert face on "You want more?"

"Want more what?" Leeteuk asked innocently.

"Like this"

Siwon pulled Leeteuk by the waist and kiss him with a stronger force but yet still gentle. Leeteuk feel hot all over when Siwon's his tongue and went inside his wet cavern. Because of the unbearable sensation which Leeteuk never experienced, Leeteuk had pushed the other a bit roughly.

"I'm sorry. Are you alright??" Siwon asked, concern in his voice..

"I'm fine.." Then Leeteuk blushed.. "I'm not used to these kind of thing.."

Siwon just smiled, "Then, we will take things slowly.."

"I'm sorry.." Leeteuk said, holding his chest..

"Are you sure you are alright?" Siwon asked, again.

"Yeah.. Just give me a few moments.. I feel hot all over and my heart is beating too fast that I think I might can get a heart attack.."

Siwon placed his arm around Teukie's shoulder "Thanks goodness, I thought you hate me for doing that to you.." He then smiled when Leeteuk rested his head on Siwon's shoulder. "I wouldn't hate you.. Never.."


"I am sorry that I didn't treat you to a dinner, I am really sorry.." Siwon apologizes "I have made a reservation for us but I forgot and spend the time too long in the park.."

Leeteuk chuckled, "It's fine.. I'm not intending to eat outside anyway.."

"Then, I guess I will take my leave now.."

"Are you sure you don't want to have a dinner here?" Leeteuk asked.

"Sorry dear.. I had a flight to Japan tonight.. I'm sorry.." Siwon sighed.

"It's okay.." Leeteuk smiled at him.."Now go! Or else, you will be late and miss your flight!" 

Siwon nodded and when he want to turn around, a small hand grip his hand and a pair of lips pressed on his cheek..

"I will not be seeing you for a weeks and you get me my necklace back.." Leeteuk blushed and look down..

Siwon's heart jumped in joy.

"Okay.. Goodbye..Take care.. " 

"Bye!"

When Siwon is in his car, he had open his window, he yelled "Park Leeteuk is now mine! Baby, I love you!! I LOVE YOU! Wait for me, darling!"

Leeteuk just laughed, he stands there and watch until his lover's car disappear from his eyesight.

"Choi Siwon.. Me too, I love you.. "


I don't know why but I feel like I'm rushing these two?

Give me your opinions.. hehehehehehe

Comments are welcome!!