The Meeting

Because I Love You...

"I assure you, you will like this cafe. Trust me."

"Okay, whatever, as long as you paid for it." Siwon replied with a grin as the two young guy walk into a brown painted cafe with wooden furniture.

But the thing that caught his attention was a waiter who was happily taking the order from his customer. The waiter, wearing a white long sleeved, a black waiter apron with three pocket, and a black skinny jean which is kinda bit loose and a smile with a dimple on his left cheek. When the waiter looked up, their eyes meet and Siwon can feel he is melting, again. Oh how he can see himself approached the waiter and pulled him into a kiss. 

A  kick on his knees bring him back to the reality "Ouch!" He winced.

"Let sit there. I love that seat." Heechul says as he lead the way. When Siwon look up again, the waiter is gone.

He followed Heechul and grin at him.

Feeling uncomfortable, Heechul asked "What?"

"Thank you~"

Before Heechul managed to replied, someone come in between, with his angelic voice "Hello. May I take your order please?"

"Teukie ya, I want the usual and as for this fellow of mine, bring the cheapest set for him." Heechul quickly told the waiter and smiled at him.

Leeteuk look at Heechul and nodded then he turned his attention to Siwon who is on his left.

"No. I will take what do you think is the best here. And ignore Heechul, we pay for our own meal." Siwon managed to says with his composed and firm voice.

"Okay, very well then. Please wait for a while. Thank you." The waiter says then he leave the two man on their own.

Siwon's grin became wider and this caught Heechul's attention "What the happened to you?" Suddenly, Heechul remembered something "Don't tell me." He looked excited. "It's him??" Heechul asked, for conformation.Instead of replying, Siwon just turned his attention towards the waiter who is sending the order to another customer.

When the waiter went back into the kitchen, he look at Heechul again, "So, tell me, how do you know him?"

"Before I was a regular here, he helped me once." Heechul stops there when he saw the waiter is heading towards them, bringing a tray of food.

Placing the food for the men, the waiter still wore his dimple smile "Your usual, Heechul sshi and as for you, the best menu for today, blueberry cheescake along with oreo chocolate smoothie. Enjoy."

"Thank you." Both men said at the same time. 

As soon as Leeteuk left the scene, Heechul was the first to talk " I have a crush on him as well, though."

Siwon almost choked on his smoothie, if it wasn't for his image he would. After he regained his composed attitude, "You, had a crush on him. But I, fall in love with him."

Smirking, Heechul said "He didn't even know your name."

"He knows your name but he doesn't seems to have a slightest feeling for you." Siwon retorted back.

Not wanting to admit defeat, Heechul "We'll see.."


Leeteuk sure his heart was gonna exploed the moment he saw that man. He doesn't sure what he is feeling for that man. Unable to hide his blush, Leeteuk rushed to kitchen.

He tried his hard to take his order.

And he is the one who picks out the blueberry chessecake and oreo chocolate smoothie, simply because he likes them, the most.

As he is taking a break in one of the staff room, he wondered, how will his Prince Charming look like though, but one thing he is sure of is his Prince Charming will always look handsome in his eyes.

Comment are appreciated.. Thanks for reading~