A Date?

Because I Love You...

"Are you sure you don't want me to send you home?" Shindong asked his worker for the umpteenth time already.

Still refusing, Leeteuk "It's fine Shindong ah. Besides, it's Nari's birthday today. And you, still haven't bought her any gift.Oh! Tell her I am sorry I couldn't attend her birthday." 

"Okay. Take care Teuk ah." Shindong said as he locked his shop.

The younger waved his goodbye as he start walking, a bit limping towards his destination.Then someone caught his attention. Leaning against his red Audi R8, Siwon who looked charming as he wore a black suit, his hand in his pocket. He seems lost in his thought.

Cheerfully, Leeteuk greeted him "Oh! Siwon sshi!"

Siwon was taken by surprise, "When did you-" He then shake his head and sighed. "Never mind." He lifted his head from the ground and looked into Leeteuk, with his smile, "Would you like a ride?"

Without hesistant, Leeteuk said "No no. I don't want to trouble you."

"Sure enough young man, Leeteukie would love a ride home. That is for sure if you don't mean harm." Shindong said as he walked towards the two.

"Besides, today, Teukie kinda sprained his left ankle." he continued.

Siwon look sincerely worried while Leeteuk was blushing red. 

"It's fine I told you Shindong ah." Leeteuk said as he pouted at Shindong. Chuckling a bit, the chubbier man ruffles the blonde hair "What is there to be shy?"

He then turned his attention to Siwon "So, I trust you to take him home, kay." Before anyone could replies, Shindong turn around and leaves both of them "Bye!"

Leeteuk looked at the ground, playing with the hem of his shirt was the first one to speak "I'll be going home. Emm, bye."

Leeteuk was about to leave when Siwon grab the smaller's wrist "I'll send you home."

"But-"

"It's fine, really. But, you have to accompany me to somewhere first."

"No, I-"

"Please.." Siwon pleading to the other.

Giving in, Leeteuk sighed. "Okay."

Siwon then let go of his wrist and opened the door car for him, motioned him to sit in there. After he does, he closed the door and walk to the driver seat.

Once in the car, it was awkward. Leeteuk played with his shirt, again. They both turned their head to look at each other at the same time. Leeteuk was the first to look away , blushing in red.

Siwon smiled, happy with Leeteuk's reaction.

The taller then started to drive.

Soon, they stopped at a park.


"So, this is where you want me to be with you?" Leeteuk asked, kinda amused, he thought, Siwon will bring him to more fancier place. He was glad it's only in the park.

The two were sitting on the bench, inhaling the clean air

"I'm sorry?" Siwon laughed.

"I love this kind of place." Leeteuk replied honestly. "It's been a long time since I felt this relaxed." He then sighed, a smile never leave his face. "I should take my brothers out more often though."He closed his eyes.

Siwon smiled, enjoying the scene where Teukie look like an angel. Then, he saw a stall. "What flavor do you like?" He asked Leeteuk. 

"What do you mean?" Leeteuk asked him back. Now, his attention is on Siwon.

"Ice-cream. What flavor do you like?"

"Oh. I like chocolate."

"Very well then.Wait here." Siwon said as he get up and walks towards the stall.

Siwon then come back with two ice-cream in his hand, one is chocolate and one is vanilla. He gave Leeteuk the chocolate one while he himself his vanilla ice-cream.

Leeteuk who was happily accepting the ice-cream makes Siwon's heart beat faster.

Both of them enjoy their ice-cream and Siwon can't helps but to steal some glances at Leeteuk who looks cute and y at the same time while at his ice-cream.

A bunch of kids caught Leeteuk's attention "Wonnie ah! Look at them! They are so cute aren't they?"

Siwon looked at the kids as well "Yeah, they look cute but you are cuter." Siwon then winked at Leeteuk causing the red tint on the younger's cheek.

"But of course, I am more cuter." Siwon said suddenly as he makes an aegyo, puffing his cheek and blinking his eyes as he make a peace sign.

Leeteuk burst into laughter. "Aigoo, too much cuteness."He said between his laugh.

"I know, right." Siwon joined in the laughter as well.


"Thanks for the great evening and for the ride." Leeteuk said to Siwon as they stand in front of Leeteuk's flat.

"I should be the one who thanks you, for spending the time with me."Siwon said.

Before Siwon enter his car "Teukie ahh, in the future, I would love to invite you to more awesome dates." 

"Da-date?" Leeteuk blushed.

"Yeah. So, then, I'll take my leaves now. Goodbye."

"Bye."


Thank you for reading. I am trying to make Wonteuk become closer. Since this is Wonteuk's chapter so I guess I will be writing TeukHaeKyu moment in the next chapter.

Comments are appreciated!