C-2

Back To Stranger

 

Jessica POV
 
              Loud music banging through the walls, people drinking, some are dancing, the others just having fun watching their surrounding including me. I just followed Tiffany after we got off from the train. Before she dragged me here, in this club, she fulfilled my first condition. She brought me first at the MacDonald and bought me my diner. Then, we ended up here. She was drinking while I was just watching her.
 
"come on. Drink with me."
 
               She filled the other empty glass with liquor and brought it towards me. I think she was already drunk after how many shots she had.
 
"no thanks. I really don't drink."
 
              I refused while pushing her hand that was holding a glass. She drunk it in one gulp.
 
"you're no fun"
 
              She mumbled. This girl. I'm sure that she has a problem right now.
 
"hey. If you have a problem, you can tell me if you want to. You don't have to drunk."
 
              I patted her shoulder lightly.
 
" aissh. You don't know how messy is my life now. My love life was ."
 
              She giggled but suddenly, a tear fell down from her angel face. Ahh. So it was because of love? She filled her glass and drunk it again.
 
" you know, drinking is not good to your health. And also, it can't solve your problem."
 
              I took her empty glass from her hand and the bottle of liquor away from her. She was trying to grab it back but I didn't let her to. 
 
"yah! Give it back to me!!"
 
               She shouted still trying to took the glass and the liquor that I was holding away from her.
 
" tell me what happen and when I think liquor can help, I will give it back to you."
 
 
              She sighed in defeat, or maybe calming herself down because her face shows that she was pissed off right.
 
" FINE!"
 
              She took a deep breath before telling me what happened.
 

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

 
Flashback~
 
Tiffany's POV
 
              I was now on my way to the room of Donghae, my boyfriend. I will surprise him because today is our special day. Yep, it's our anniversary. I know it's kinda late because I came from my work. By the way, I'm an interior designer. And Donghae is an architect. He's so sweet, romantic, loving, caring, gentleman, ahhh~ I don't know how to describe him, he is so perfect. Not to mention, he was also a perfect boyfriend.
 
              I was now standing right in the front of his door. I look at myself first and took a deep breath. I knock at his door with a big smile in my face. I waited until the door finally open. The big smile in my face fades when I saw a woman wearing a bathrobe, the one who open the door.
 
" May I help you?"
 
              She asked me. I just look at her blankly. My heart was slowly breaking apart. No. This is not true. Donghae won't cheat on me. I composed myself before answering.
 
" I'm sorry, I think I was in a wrong room."
 
              No, this is his room. I always went here before. I was just covering the truth that Donghae is cheating on me. No, his not cheating on me. Maybe he just transferred in another room. I was about to go when suddenly,
 
" babe, who's there?"
 
              My heart suddenly break apart. It was like my heart was stabbed by a knife a million times. I turn and saw his face, he was only in a blue bathrobe. He was shocked to see me. And do I. Unconsciously, tears started to fall down from my eyes.
 
" she just got in the wrong room babe."
 
              Babe. Babe. That word keeps repeating in my head. Donghae didn't reply. He was just looking at me. Maybe, pleading? I just shook my head and walk away. Walk away from these nightmare that I was experiencing.
 
"TIFF!"
 
              I heard him but I didn't bother to stop. Instead, I increased my speed in walking. But it's too late when he grabbed my wrist and turn me around o face him. He was about say something but I slapped him hard in his face.
 
" what a nice gift you gave to me Hae. Happy aniversary."
 
              I said sarcastically with my cheeks drenched with tears. I wiped it but, my tears won't stop. He look at me, pleadingly.
 
" I'm sorry tiff. Please, I-I love you. Please give me a chance."
 
              He held my hand again and gave me his soft gaze.
 
" even if I want to gave you a chance Hae, but my heart don't want to gave you. And you know that she is the victim here, and I should respect her decision. Im sorry, but, we're over."
 
              I removed my hand from him and started to ran. My vision became blurry because if the tears. I saw the elevator door open and I quickly went inside causing me to bumped into a girl who was about to went out but fell back inside. I didn't even bother say sorry because of the pain in my heart. I was covering my face with my palms with the tears flowing uncontrollably from my eyes. I realized that I bumped into the girl and I know that she was hurt because she groaned.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
              But the elevator door was already closing. I hope that she heard my apology.
 
End of Flashback

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

 
 
Jessica's POV
 
" And that's the end of my very nice love story"
 
              She laughed but tears are flowing from her eyes. I know that she was suffering because of pain right now. Maybe, this drink can also ease her pain. I sigh and put back the glass and the liquor in our table. She look at me then giggled again.
 
"now you're giving back the drink?"
 
              She asked. She wiped her tears that was now stop flowing.
 
" yup. I think it can ease the pain a LIL that you're feeling right now."
 
              I emphasized the word 'little' because I know that the pain will be back again when you wake up the next day. She just nod then grab the bottle and started gulping it.
 
" hey. Easy."
 
              But she already finished the bottle. Wow, how can she drunk it like a water?
 
"there. I already finish it. Now, I wanted to the dance. Come on."
 
              I was about to refuse but she already dragged me in the dance floor. She began to dance while I was just standing there awkwardly. Well, I don't like clubbing so that means, I don't know how to dance inside the club. She's obviously drunk because she began to grind at me. Oh god. I just look around and guys staring at her, ertedly. Then a guy grabbed her wrist and turn her around. The result? They danced and this guy put his filthy hands in her waist. Heck. Of course she began to sway her hips in front of this guy. And this guy is enjoying it. What the hell, his a stranger. I quickly grab her back by her wrist and glared at the guy, the guy flinched because of my glare and walk away.
 
" you don't like seeing me dancing with that guy, don't you?"
 
              She put her hands around my neck and whisper in my ear that made me shiver.
 
" no. It was just, he's a stranger and he was touching you."
 
              I replied but I can feel the blood rushing in my face. She look at me seductively and smirk. Wow. She's hot.
 
" possessive much? Oh. You're a stranger too right? But I let you touch me."
 
              The music turn into a love song. She put my hand in her waist and we started to dance with the slow music. I know that my face right now is like a tomato. Thank god because it was dark. Our faces is only inches apart. We are just staring at each other. I examined her face. Her eyes, nose and lips. I unconsciously my lips. Oh man. Shes beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute and hot. I can't think the best word that describe her. She's a goddess, perfect.
 
" you're hot you know that,"
 
              I was shocked when she whispered that. I can see that she look at my lips and her lips. I turn away to broke her gaze.
 
" come on. Look at me."
 
              She turn my head to look at her. But now, she just stared in my eyes.
 
" i think I'm drowning in your eyes."
 
              She whispered again. Aissh. Maybe The ice in my body melted because she keeps making me blush and, hot. We just stared at each other until she pass out and fell in me. Good thing that I managed to maintain our balance. But then I realized that her lips landed on mine. Well, she was a lil bit taller than me. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. Aish. What are you doing to me tiffany? You making me crazy! I widen my eyes and slowly turn my head to the side to broke our lips apart. I carried her back to our table. I let her sat in my lap while her hands are on my neck.
 
" what I'm going to do with you?"
 
              I talked at her even though she don't have consciousness.
 
" maybe I don't have any choice."
 
              I carry her in a bridal style and went outside the club. I held a cab and head back to the hotel. My first night turns out to be like this, I don't know what will happen on the following days of my life here in California.
 

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

 
A/N
 
So? How was it? Please leave your comment and subscribe =)