C-1

Back To Stranger

 

(language: English)
 
Jessica POV
 
 
" Welcome to the Diamond Hotel California ma'am. May I help you?" 
 
            The receptionist greet me with a warm smile, but it didn't help to change my blank expression.
 
" I already required a reservation here"
 
            I said in a cold tone, as usual. I didn't even bother to greet her back. She was a lil surprise by my attitude but still, she smile again.
 
" N-name Ma'am?"
 
            I stared at her for a moment. And when she noticed it, she shifted her position in her seat feeling a lil uncomfortable with my cold stare.
 
"Jessica Jung"
 
           She glance at me first before quickly typed my name in the computer. I can see that she was nervous. Well, who wouldn't be? With my cold stare?
 
"here's y-your key m-ma'am. 5th f-floor, room 316 m-ma'am. Enjoy your s-stay"
 
            I get the key from her and walk away carrying my luggage. I know that she will think that I was rude. But I don't know if she will still think of that once she will know the problems that I encountered not long ago.
 
             I took the lift and was greeted by the elevator man. I enter like no one was there.
 
"floor number ma'am?"
 
             He asked then smile.*scoff* like I will return his smile.
 
"5"
 
             I simply replied while keeping my blank face. I can feel that she was also shocked with my attitude but it didn't bother me. 
 
" o-okay"
 
            After he pressed the floor number, a cold aura surrounded us. And that was because of me.
 
*ding*
 
            Finally. When the elevator door open, I was about to exit but someone bump me so hard that I fell back inside the elevator floor. I groaned because my hurt so much. The elevator man help me to stand. I open my mouth and was about to yell at the person who bumped me but closed it again when I saw it was a girl, crying. Both of her hands was on her face so i cant see her face clearly. I just pick up my luggages and exit the elevator but I heard her say sorry before I can walk away from the elevator. I just turn around and was about to say its okay but the elevator door was already close. I just sigh and walk my way and find my room.
 
 
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
 
 
 
 
             Cold air, roads that covered by snow, people wearing thick clothes, it was cold in the outside, but I know that people think about me was colder than the winter. I was now walking in the park, on my way to the train terminal that going back to the hotel. I just bought some foods for my dinner. Oh, it was already 7 in the evening. When I arrived at my room, I just took a nap because it was already 4 pm. I didn't even bother to arrange my stuff.
 
" *sigh* why is it that I was thirsty when the temperature was so cold."
 
            I mumbled. I got the juice from the paper bag that contains foods that I bought. I take a sip and feel the freshness that it cause in my throat. I was about to take another sip when suddenly,
 
" aaww~ what the- "
 
            For the second time, someone bumped me again. I rub my and tried to stand up when a hand block my sight. I look up and saw the one who bumped at me. I was amazed by her beauty. Shes gorgeous. I accept her hand and stood up.
 
"I'm sorry. I was in hurry."
 
             She apologized then ran away. What the- just like before in the elevator, I was about to say its okay but then, she ran away. what the hell is happening to these people. They are always in hurry. Even though she was far away from me now, I shout
 
" JUST BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!!!!" 
 
             I was really pissed off right now. But then,
 
"*growl*"
 
            . I caressed my stomach who was growling right now. Oh yeah right, I look at my wrist watch and it was already 7:23 pm but still, I didn't eat anything. I look down at my food who was scattered on the ground. What a very good night here in California. I just sigh and walk toward the terminal in a fast pace.
 
 
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
 
 
            When I arrived at the terminal, I saw a girl who's back was facing me sitting in the waiting area, alone. ' shes familiar' i thought. I quietly went to her and sat at the seat behind her seat. I saw that she flinched. I know that she already feel my presence. She slightly turn her head to the side and she saw me. She quickly fix her gazed in the front. Wait. She's the one who bumped me at the park! What a coincidence. I want to talk to her and blame her for my hungriness.
 
"*growl*"
 
            Aiisssh. I was really hungry right now. I glared at the back of this girl, who probably didnt recognize me. Suddenly, she stood up and and went to my side. What is she going to do? Oh m-
 
" uhm. Here. Take it."
 
            She offered me a waffle. I just look at her coldly, or rather than glared at her. But, she didnt seem affected by it. Why in the hell she was offering me a food? Yeah right, I'm hungry. But how did she kno-
 
" I know that you're hungry right now. And it is because of me."
 
" I'm sorry. But I won't take it. I'm not hung- *growl* ."
 
           I mumbled the last word when my stomach growled again. She look at me.
 
" Not hungry huh."
 
            She smirked. My god. My face flushed, I don't know if it was because I was embarrassed or because, she look cool when she smirk? I look at her for a moment and she brought the waffle forward again while raising her brow. I just sigh and accept it.
 
" thanks"
 
            I thanked her with my cold tone and took a bit of the waffle.
 
" no. It's okay. I'm sorry again because I bumped into you twice this day."
 
" twice?" 
 
            I was confuse why she said twice when she only bumped me at the park and that was just once.
 
" oh. Forget about it."
 
           She said. I just shrugged it off and continue in eating the waffle.
 
" you're a Korean right?" she asked.
 
" yup" 
 
            I replied then put the last bite of waffle in my mouth.
 
" No doubt. Here water." 
 
             She offered me a water. I just stared at it.
 
" don't worry. I didn't drunk it before."
 
              She assured me. I just nod and grab it.
 
" thanks. Oh, by the way, how did you know that I'm a Korean? Is it because my English was not fluent enough?"
 
              I asked her. She chuckled a lil.
 
" no. Because I think that Korean are cute. And you're cute."
 
              I can feel my cheeks are burning. Hey! You're an ice princess! How can she melt you? Calm down Jess.
 
" ohh."
 
              That's the only next thing that came out from my mouth then silence filled us.
 
              After a few minutes, the train finally arrived. She stood up first and I follow. She just look at me once then we both enter the train. There was two vacant seats. We went there and sat.
 
" so, where are you going next?" I asked her. She sigh then look at me.
 
" do you have something to do tonight?" she asked me back.
 
" ahm. Nothing. Why?"
 
"can you accompany me? Let's have some fun tonight. I mean, refresh our mind. Let's go the club."
 
              What? Oh my god. I stared at her for a moment and I noticed the sadness in her eyes. Maybe it's not bad at all when I'll accept her offer.
 
"*sigh* okay, but in two condition"
 
"really? What is it?" her face brightened up a lil bit.
 
"first. Buy me a diner."
 
"okay. Thats not a problem. The second one?"
 
" tell me your name" 
 
              Yep. We haven't introduced ourselves to each other but we ar going to hang out tonight in the club.
 
" okay. But yours first." 
 
"Jessica. Jessica Jung. Now, tell me yours."
 
" nice meeting you jessica. I'm Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang."
 
              What a nice name. She held out her hand and I shook it. I can feel my heart beats faster and the electricity flow in my body. I can feel that, we are connected to each other. I stared at her eyes. And out of luck, I unconsciously smiled at her.
 
"nice meeting you too Tiffany."
 
              I replied. She smiled a lil. We didn't notice that our hands was still connected together.
 
              Maybe taeyeon's right, I will meet the person here that will brought happiness into my life again.
 
 
 
~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
 
A/N
 
Hey Guyz! I think I will just make this a multi shot! Please comment and subscribe!!!