C-3

Back To Stranger

Tiffany's POV

 

              I woke up by the light striking on my face. I turn to the side hiding my face in the pillow. Wait. The smell of the pillow isn't familiar. I sniffed it again. Its not familiar but it smell nice, really. I smile while sniffing it again. I think I'm already addicted by its smell. If this is not my pillow, then that means- I sat up but then I felt a sudden pain in my head. When the pain slowly fades, i look around the room and i know that this is not my room. My room is color pink, and this room is just plain white. My eye caught a sight of paper at the bedside table. I took it and read,

 

' Hi, I know that you're wondering if where you are. Well, you are in my hotel room. You passed out last night and I don't know if where do you live and i have no choice so i just brought you here. By the way, i just went out to buy some breakfast.

 

                                                                                                    - Jessica

P.S.

Do you remember what happened last night? ~_^'

 

 

 

              I smile while reading it. Then i started to recall what happened last night". I dragged Jessica to the club after i bought her a dinner. Then i drunk, i told her what happened between me and my JERK ex-boyfriend. We danced, she grab my wrist when some guy took me away from her and started to the dance with me, then she glared at the guy, i told her shes hot and then, i passed out. But i still have my consciousness when i fell at her and my lips landed on her. I touched my lips while smiling when i remember that scene. I know that we barely know each other, but i don't know why i'm comfortable with her. So, that what happened last night. Or, there some more when i really don't have my consciousness here, in this room? I look at my body and widen my eyes when i realized that my clothes had change.

 

 

" oh. You're awake."

 

 

              I look up and saw Jessica smiling at me holding a paper bag. I covered my body with the blanket while glaring at her. She was confuse by the sudden reaction that she received from me.

 

 

" D-did something h-happened l-last n-night between u-us?"

 

 

              I asked her. She frowned for a moment then smirk. Wait, don't tell me there's something really happened last night? No. She came closer at me after she put the paper bag in the table. I clutched the blanket tightly while giving her the don't-come-closer-to-me look.

 

 

" what do you think honey?"

 

 

              She seductively asked me while coming closer to me. I moved my back to the headboard. She sat beside me while i was just looking at her and leaned forward.

 

 

" you really don't remember what HAPPENED last night?"

 

 

              Oh my god. I can feel her hot breath on my face. She leaned a lil more leaving a lil space between our faces. Her nose was slightly touching mine. I was lost in her gazed. My body began to heat up.

 

 

" if I were you, I will not forget about what happened last night even though I will have an amnesia."

 

 

              She whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. Then, she moved back staring at my face. Remember, our faces was only 2 inches apart.I just closed my eyes expecting what will going to happen. But,

 

 

"HAHAHAHA"

 

 

              I open my eyes and saw Jessica laughing. I frowned.

 

 

" what the hell Jess?! It's not funny ya know!"

 

 

              I burst then gave her my back. I heard her sigh and stop her laugh.

 

 

"okay. I'm sorry. Silly. Nothing happened last night except we a-accidentally k-k-kiss."

 

 

              She stuttered at the last words. I turn to face her and saw that she was looking down. I know that she was blushing. Even me, myself, thinking about the kiss making me secretly blush. Haha. Time for revenge.

 

 

" is it an accident? Or, you took an advantage on me?"

 

 

              She widen her eyes and furiously shook her head.

 

 

" Aniyo!! I mean, of course no!"

 

 

              I laughed after I saw her cute reaction. She even speak a lil bit of Korean language and her face was red as tomato.

 

 

" hahaha. I'm just kidding. Take that as my revenge. But, seriously, you didn't do anything on my body when you changed my clothes right?"

 

 

              I asked her. She blushed again while lowering her head.

 

 

" I-I didn't do anything. I swear."

 

 

              She assured me. I lifted her chin making her faced me.

 

 

" I know."

 

 

              I smiled,  now, showing my eye smile at her and got up from the bed, leaving her dumbfounded. I just grinned and examine the breakfast that she bought.

 

 

"hmm. Bacon and egg? Yummy. I want to e-"

 

 

" you have a beautiful smile"

 

 

              She cut me by mumbling those words but loud enough to be heard by me. I turn to look at her and saw that she was still in her place. I giggled and approached her.  I snapped my fingers in front of her. She was now back in her senses. But, she was still looking at me, as if, she was expecting something from me.

 

 

" I know that I have a beautiful smile. But please, stop staring at me." I grinned at her.

 

 

" you have a beautiful smile, and you should show that often."

 

 

"you want me to show that again to you?" I asked her. More like teasing her. Her eyes begin to twinkle.

 

 

"yes" she simply answered.

 

 

"then make me smile" I stated then went back to the table and sat in the chair.

 

 

"huh? What do you mean by that?" she followed me by taking a seat in front of me.

 

 

"I mean, do something that can make me smile." I gave her the other plate of breakfast that she bought and I started to eat.

 

 

"and how can I make you smile again? Bring your ex here and make him apologize to you?" I stop eating when I heard what she said. My lively mood in the morning dropped quickly. I remember again what happened in that day. When Donghae cheated on me.

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

"and how can I make you smile again? Bring your ex here and make him apologize to you so that you and him will be together again?" I don't know why I said that! I was just desperate to see her smile again. I saw that she stop eating and I know that she remember it again. Your stupid Jessica!

 

 

"I thought I already told you what happened, right?" she said but she was still not moving. Just staring at her plate. I nodded slowly.

 

 

"yes"

 

 

"then how can you say that when he apologize again and we will be together again, it will make me smile?" oh right. I forgot that she was the one who was hurt and broke up with him. You're fool Jess.

 

 

"I'm sor-"

 

 

"forget about it" she cut me. I stared at her who continued eating her breakfast. I just sigh and started eating.

 

~~~~~~vvvvvvvvvv~~~~~~

 

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Tiffany to come out from the bathroom. Ever since I said that nonsense thing to her, the mood dropped immediately and neither of us talked. Maybe, she hate me now because I made her remember about that thing. And I don't want her to hate me. What should I do? Hmmmm. Aha! I got an idea.

 

*click*

 

My thoughts was broke when she came out from the bathroom only with the pink towel that I gave her. My jaw dropped because she was now exposing more of her milky white skin. ' damn you hormones' I suddenly cursed inside my head.

 

" Jessica?"

 

She poked my cheek and that brought me to reality. I blushed when I realized that she caught me staring at her.

 

"ahm. Y-yeah?"

 

I asked dumbly. I tried staring at the other direction but I failed because my eyes always stop at her body. 'geez. Jessica, she's a girl! Don't creep her out by your stare'.

 

"I said, can I borrow some of your clothes? You know that I don't have any extra clothes with me except for my underclothes." she asked me again. When I answered back at her, I was still staring at her body.

 

"o-oh. Yeah. Just, just choose inside that, that wardrobe. I-I'm going to bath." with that, I dashed towards the bathroom and slammed the door. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes while leaning my back in the door. I know that she was confused with my sudden behavior. I open my eyes and look around the bathroom to che- oh man, I forgot my bathrobe. I took a deep breath one last time and open the door. My jaw dropped instantly at the view I was seeing in front of me right now. Oh. My. God. She's totally hot and-

 

" HEY!!What the hell?! I thought you're already bathing!"

 

y.

 

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

 

A/N

I know this was a late and a short update. I'm sorry because I was reaalllyyyy busy with the school home works and other activities. Hope you like this! Please leave a comment and subscribe! ^_^