Chapte 8 - Happy and fun

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

 

The overnight was so fun that Ricky don't want to go back to their dorm.

" YAH! JUGULEH?!" Changjo,Niel,Chunji,L.joe and CAP said in unison which made Jae Min chuckle.

Chunji and L.joe was bright pink and looked away.

 

"well, I guess we have to leave for now" CAP said." Neh Annyeong!" Jae Min said and waved goodbye to them.

They're fun to be with not to mention that, they're still idols.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Me and Kwangmin saw Teen Top leave and we bowed and bid goodbye. Then they left.

"Yah! Princess let's hang out for a bit since it's saturday" I said I heard Jae Min 'ugh' because of the word 'princess'.

 

''Nevermind'' she said.'' then what would we do here?... Uncle said that I wont be leaving this big house'' she beamed.

 

"Oh!" me and Kwangmin said. "then let's just play video game" he suggested.

Me and Jae Min nodded and got in their house.

 

We played Mario and also Kwangmin's favorite pokemon.

We played those games while eating pizza and drank some juice.

 

"Aish!" we heard Jae Min mumble and ruffles her hair like crazy.

"Waeyo??" both of us said. "I have an assignment to be done" she said.

 

"what subject?'.

 

"suhak(mathematics)'' she answered. Me and Kwangmin made an 'o' shape and nodded.

 

We watched her get her things solve her and their...

 

"DONE!" she said.

"Wow..you only took 10 minutes to solve it" we said in unison which made her chuckle.

"Both of you truly are twins for life" she said and all of us laugh.

 

We ate our dinner before we left and exactly 9:30 we left and bid goodbye to Jae Min.

"annyeong!" we said and left.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

I was sleeping when I heard a tap on the door of my balcony. I came back to sleep then the tap sounded again.

I stood up and opened it when a piece of pebble hit my head. "OUCH!!" I said.

 

I stepped forward and saw L.joe waving at me.

"Yah! you just hit me on the head! are you dumb?!" I shouted but not to loud to startle my uncle.

 

"sshh.. mianhe..can we walk for a bit?" He asked.

 

"ani it's already 12 go back to your dorm" I shoo'ed him away but he didn't.

"Aniyo I don't want to" he said back.

 

"Fine!" I shouted silently. He pumped his fist i the air saying 'yes'

I silently walked down on my balcony and followed him wearing my jacket.

 

"so..why'd you disturb me this midnight?'' I asked a bit mad.

''well... I can't sleep and I wanted to see you'' he said which made me flushed red and butterflies on my stomach.

Why do I keep falling deeply in love with you?...I thought.

 

"Do you want to talk about something" I said as we arrived at the park.

I walked to the swing and just sat there quiet.

 

"me and my brother used to walk and swing here everytime we both can't sleep" I said and breath in air.

 

He pulled me into a tight hug which made my heart beat rapidly and both of us blushed.

he whispered something " pogoshipo..nomu pogoshipo" He whispered.

 

"waeyo?".

 

" Mollayo" he answered and let me go on his hug.

I just nodded and walked me back home.

"I had fun" I said which made him shock. I was about to get in when he pecked me on my forehead.

 

"Goodnight".

 

"You too" he said and left.

 

Once I got in to my room I plopped down on my bed and slept.

 

How was it?? I wrote this listening to Teen Top's song and all.

I felt happy hearing them sing.

kekeke. hope you like it.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

GOMAWO.SARANGHAE,<3

-Teentopsarang