Chapter 18 - Confuse 'bout my feelings || Sudden confession??

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

Jae Min's POV

 

It was early in the morning when I woke up. Maybe around 4 in the morning. I remembered the day that Chunji confessed to me. I touched my lips as if remembering what happened. Aish... I thought as I ruffled my hair.

 

I remembered what happened between me and L.joe. Those words 'I miss you', the tight but warm hugs. And the kiss, does it mean he likes me??.. I asked myself as if wanting for an answer. When it comes up with L.joe, I feel butterflies in my stomach. I blush hardly and my heart beats rapidly like I'm running. Same goes for Chunji. Who do I really like?? I can't like both of them in the same time. What kind of person am I? Loving two boys. It's just like two birds in one stone... I kept on thinking.

 

Ugh... I guess I'm confuse about my feelings towards them.. I thought to myself as I got up on my bed and did my daily routine.

 

Once I got out of the bathroom and change my clothes, my phone buzzed. It was L.joe who called.

 

"Yeobsoyeo?".

 

"Jae Min.." He said pausing. Hmm... he feels like stuttering for some exact reason.

 

"I..I... L-like y-you" he said.

 

"P-pardon?" I continued as if I was blushing red. I was like a tomato. A fresh one.

 

"I like you. Choahaeyo. Saranghae" He said as a smile plastered on my face.

"Mianhe if I cant say this to you personally, I-I'm just a bit embarrass" he added.

 

"I-it's okay" I said back.

 

There was a bit of silence. Awkward... We both thought.

 

"I'll wait for your answer. Annyeong" he said as he hunged up.

 

I just sighed and walked downstairs skipping breakfast and went to school.

As I walked to the school ground, I heard Ricky shout.

 

"Annyeong noona!" He said. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. "Annyeong!" I said back.

"Yah!" I called Chunji and L.joe even though I remember what they did.

 

"Aren't you two even talking?" I said.

 

"Huh? Oh yeah mianhe" they both said. "Ichikesseo(crazy)" I said.

 

"BWOH?! US?!" They said I just rolled my eyes and left. "Whatever!" I shouted. I heard the others laugh as Niel ran towards me.

 

"Gaja" He said and I nodded bidding goodbye to CAP hyung, Ricky and Changjo as the two catched up.

Woohh.. so cold today.. I thought.

 

"AHH!! It's almost Christmas" Niel beamed. " Oh Jinjja?!" I said. Oh yes that's why its cold.

He nodded in response and smiled at me.

 

"Thick lips" I said. "Yah ! say that again and I'm gonna punch you".

 

"THICK LIPS!" I shouted and ran away as I he followed me as if I'm a killer and he's the police.

 

"I'm gonna get you KIM JAE MIN!!" He shouted as I laughed and ran away.

 

Thank god I got to the room fast and pretended to sleep. I noticed that they walked in and Niel stopped chasing me.

"Don't pretend your sleeping, I know you aren't. You still have to pay" He whispered fiercfully.

 

I got up and punched his arm. "I'll treat you ice cream later after class" I said.

"Wah! Jinjja?! komawo hyung" he said and smiled at me. I returned that smile and nodded my head.

 

Our subject was Science and I felt bored and dozed off looking to the window.

5 more minutes before the bell ring... I thought.

 

5. 4. 3. 2. 1 then the bell rang. I gave Niel the ice cream I promised and he stopped chasing me.

"You're welcome Fish Lips" I said. He was about to punch me but he didn't.

 

"I'll let you go for now, cuz, you promised what you promised" he said and I sighed in relief.

"But you'll do it again you-" I cutted him off. " You'll owe me again yeah~" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Good for you to know" he smirked. Disgusting... I thought.

 

We got in to the cafeteria and saw the others. I waved my hand to signal them. Changjo saw me and waved also.

We walked towards them and started eating. I always feel at ease when I'm with them.

 

CAP Hyung's phone buzzed.

"Yeobsoyeo?" He said. He kept on nodding and nodding towards the phone. "Arasso Manager-Hyung" He said and hunged up.

 

"What did he say?" Ricky and Changjo asked. "He'll pick us up after school" he answered them.

I guess its another schedule.. I thought. "Hwaiting!" I said to them to keep their spirits up.

 

They smiled at me and nodded.

 

The bell rang again and we came back to our room. Next thing was P.E. As usual I enjoy this subject. But today I'll give chances out to my classmates.

 

"Okay class, we're doing this for the School's sport festival" Ms.Kang said. All shouted in excitement. It's still next year of Febuary.. I thought.

 

I didn't join those sports for today because I already knew them. (a/n: not because she's being boastful)

"Yah ! why aren't you joining?" L.joe said

"Ms. Kang kept on calling me to correct their mistakes. I'd be very tired if I join, and at the same time I'll correct them and redo it. I'm not a hero or 'flash' to do that thing at the same time without catching my breath" I said to him as he nodded in response.

 

I waited for the class to end. The other scheduled classes for the afternoon got cancelled again. But they gave us some assignment, but only English.

 

We left early as Niel, Chunji and L.joe waited for the others. I can't just leave them alone there. It's also cold. I went to a drinking machine and bought 3 cans of hot coffee and threw it to them.

 

"Hold it. It's cold" I said and they thanked me. I waited for CAP hyung's class as my brother came in.

 

"Oh! hyung!" I said. "Annyeong!" He said to both me and Teen Top except CAP hyung.

"I guess I have to steal Jae Min now. Annyeong!" He said and walked away.

 

"Annyeong! I have to go!" I said, bowed and followed L hyung.

 

We got home as I plopped myself in bed and didn't noticed that I already slept. Good for the weather.

 

I hope you super duper like it!! kekeke.

I'm getting more and more excited for the following chapters.

If I can't update continuously, that means my sister uses the computer or me going busy for school.

kekeke. Hope my subscrubers, comments and views would increase more and more.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE <3

 

-Teentopsarang