Chapter 5 - Injury and feelings??

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

Teen Top excused themselves to be absent for two weeks because of their comeback "To You". The whole class of Jae Min aww'ed mostly the girls.

 

http://youtu.be/Cn4R8Y-hRfY

 

Then Chunji,Niel and L.joe went back to their seats."Jae-ssi want us to hang out at your home later?" Chunji asked.

"Sure! Since its your last day I can spent time with you" she beamed and smiled. Chunji blushed lightly and looked away. The teacher got out of the room because she forgot something." How 'bout us too invite me!" Jiyeon said giving a flirtious smile to Chunji. " Did i talk to you? Oh! mianhe I don't know you at all" He lied and Jae Min laughed.

 

Jiyeon stomped her foot and gave Jae Min a deathly glare."Creepy.." She said silently.

L.joe saw Chunji blushed and felt a bit jealous AGAIN! Like her too huh?.. he thought and smirked while glancing at Chunji.

Their class took 2 hours for Math. Everybody got happy because P.E class was next specially Jae Min which is very athletic at all sports specially 'High Jump'.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

Today's P.E and I'm so ecited for it and of course I'm with the same class as the Jo twins. I hopped happily and headed to my locker to get change for P.E.

 

After putting my P.E uniorm, I ran towards the field and saw them already starting to warm-up. " Late " Ms.Kang said 

"Mianhe seonsaengnim" I bowed and got to my place and started warming up too.

 

L.joe's POV

 

I saw her doing warm ups happily and I also felt happy and smiled while looking at her. She trully is different from other girls••• I thought.

 

When the first sport was High Jump she quickly lined up though Ms.Kang didn't called he. Ms.Kang rolled her eyes and setted the pole directly to 1m 25.

The other girls failed to succed except Jae Min and Jiyeon. Ms.Kang setted the pole to 1m 40. Woah~ that's high to reach••• I thought.

 

I saw her smirked and ran, jump SUCCED !! . " Wah DAEBAK ! " I said and high fived her. " well my specialty " she said and we both laughed. 

Next was the boys Me, Chunji and the Jo twins failed to jump to the highest which was 1m 55.

 

"Jae Min ?" Ms.Kang said. " would you please try jumping this?" she requested. "BWOH ?! HER ?! jump THAT?! me and Chunji thought.

"ah ne seonsaengnim" she said and ran then jumped. DAEBAK!! she really did it! I think she can break Minho hyungs record... me and Chunji said again jaws dropped.

 

The next thing was running and Jae Min ran to the line again. " Yah! Is she really that athletic??" I asked Kwangmin. "neh, since she transferred from our middle school she joined every sports especially High Jump and even joined a sports competition and she was the one who joined" He said.

" Wah ! daebak!" I said amused.

 

We watched her ran. She was the lead, then, I saw Jiyeon placed her foot and a piece of hard flat metal lying. Jae Min tripped and fell. Ms. Kang also saw it too.

 

"YAH! KWENCHANA?!" me,Chunji and the Jo twins said worried and concern.

Ms.Kang got here and shot a glare to Jiyeon." Detention for a month" she said. 

Jiyeon stomped her foot and kicked Jae Min's injured leg then left.

 

"YAH! JIYEON AHJUSSI !! " she said panting from pain. "You'll..regret..every..piece of what..you did. Remember.. from the next day you'll come here this school won't accept you even the...other..private schools here !" she said. "You can't do that!" she said with teary eyes.

"I can I controll this school and my order will be followed''.

 

She came back and kicked Jae Min's injured foot hardly. She ran and left crying.

 

"AHH!!" she said panting from pain. Ms.Kang called the principal and the ambulance.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

Jiyeon kicked me again. The HARDEST one EVER !! I kept on catching my breath to ease my self but cant.

It really hurts alot  and cant even move.

 

My view became a bit blurry and can't see properly. ''Jae Min!!'' I heard Youngmin,Kwangmin,Chunji,L.joe and Ms.Kang's voice.

Everything went black and felt nothing.

 

I woke up seeing myself inside the hospital and got up. I saw Youngmin and Kwangmin playing their phone quietly.

"Ahh!! Jae Min kwenchana?" the twins asked. I nodded and they sighed in relief.

 

Then I saw L.joe and the rest of Teen Top coming. "Yah!Kwenchana?!" Chunji and L.joe said.  I nodded again.

 

"nothing to worry. So.. what did the doctor said?'' I asked them.

 

"well you have to stay here for a couple of days because of continues x-ray examinations" Youngmin said.

''well.. thanks for that and she let me stay here like FOREVER!!'' I said madly.

 

I saw umma and appa  coming towards me. ''Jagiya(darling/honey) Kwenchana?!'' both my parents asked. 

'' neh kwenchanayo no need to worry 'kay?'' I said.

 

"about the girl who have done this to you was expelled in the school like what you said and wanted to''.

 

I felt no guilt at all. ''serves her right'' i said.

''Well we have to go now, we have another business trip to go" my appa said.

''and you better take care of her'' my appa said pointing to them.

''neh samchon(uncle) Annyeong!'' the twins said in unison and waved, while Teen Top waved at them and bowed

 

''Yah why'd you did that I can take care of myself 'kay?'' I said as I got myslef up on the bed.

Youngmin pushed me down, our face was inches apart. '' sleep 'kay?! '' he said.

I just nodded then everyone left except L.joe. '' annyeong take care '' he said and pecked my forehead. I blushed madly that made him chuckle.

 

''Take care'' .

 

"You too'' I said and fell asleep

 

 

How was it again?? well I guess it's long .

Nah who cares?! kekeke :P

I'll update chapter 6 next better read :))

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE <3

-Teentopsarang