Chapter 21 - Go Change now.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

(a/n: Omo. I didn't realize that I went this long enough wah~ Hwaiting for me!!)

 

Jae Min woke up and took a glance at the clock." Omo it's already 9:45, 15 minutes to wait" Jae Min said and did her daily routines faster.

The maid went to her room and knocked the door. "Miss, your friends are waiting for you downstairs" the maid said. "Okay, Komawo".

 

She wore this out.

(a/n: Forget the girl here.)

She walked out of the room leaving the five boys jaws dropped. She just chuckled which made Chunji and L.joe blush lightly pink.

 

"Wah!! Noona jinjja yeppuda!!(really pretty)" Ricky and Changjo both said. The 3 others nod in response. 

"Ka ja! It will be along day" Niel said and they walked to the car and drove to the mall.

 

They arrived at exactly 10:30 and started to rome around. "Since my family owns this mall, everything would be good" L.joe said as the others nodded.

 

They went to the clothes section and started picking up dresses and stuff. "Here" Niel said as she gave Jae Min a dress which was a fusha pink and a short dress. "But-" . "Go change now!" Chunji and Niel said. She just nodded and went to the changing room.

 

When she walked out of the room. Their jaws dropped leaving them speechless. "Aigoo. You look so gorgeous Jae ssi" L.joe complimented her which made her blush. "Ne Noona its really pretty" Ricky added. "So we'll get this?" they nodded and Jae Min changed to her actual dress again.

 

"It's good because your hair is growing. It already touched your shoulder" L.joe paused." No wonder why you always tie it up" Chunji added.

"Yah I was going to say that" L.joe frowned. " You're too late Byunghun" Chunji and the others laughed. L.joe just pouted while walking.

 

"Cute" Jae Min smiled at him. Why are you always making me fall in love more and more. It makes me want you to be mine.. L.joe thought and blushed."Aigoo shorty just blushed" Jae Min . He scoffed and walk away. "Rude!" she shouted.

 

"Whatever!!" he shouted back leaving the others laughing and Chunji getting jealous. "There's nothing to be jealous of hyung" Niel patted his shoulder as the other nodded. They shopped for about half an hour going here and there. Buy this and that. Go change with that.

 

After it their stomachs grumble. "Baegopa(I'm hungry)" Ricky whined rubbing his stomach. "Ka ja there's a cafe acroos this floor" L.joe said as the others followed.

 

They went to this mordern cafe sitting beside a window that sees the view outside. Jae Min sat at the window view to look at people passing by while Changjo and Niel was beside her. The other acroos the three were Ricky, L.joe and Chunji which was taking glances at Jae Min.

 

"Ahem" she said noticing their sudden movement. They quickly stop starring at her as the waiter came in.

 

"I'll order Chocolate Parfait please" Jae Min said to the waiter which was flirting to the five boys. "Bwoh?! You'll just eat that?" Chunji said.

"Micheoseo?! I'm full already" Jae Min said back they just nodded and went to order a cake.

 

They waited for a minute as their food came. They kept eating, talking and laughing.

"By the way do you know how to act like.. um.. ah.. true.. you know.." Chunji kept on pausing and Jae Min cut him off.

"Yes I know the proper manners of a girl but still, I can use the things I learned especially informal language" she said leaving the others shock.

 

"Hoe'd you know? You seem like you dont know it yet" Changjo said. Jae Min smirked and just kept quiet. 

 

They went out of the cafe as Jae Min went to an accessories store. A beautiful necklace caught her eye. It was a beautiful diamond necklace. It shape was heart with a small gem on the side of it.

 

L.joe followed her and smiled as she saw her amused by the necklace. "Do you want to buy that?" he asked. She nodded happily in response and pecked L.joe on the cheeks. She got shock at her action and flushed red. There, Chunji just watched them with jealousy.

 

"Hyung" Ricky patted his shoulder. "It's okay" he said. They went out of the store as Jae Min watched the necklace playfully very amused by its beauty.

 

"Kaja I have to go home hyung might be worried" she said as they went to the car and drove off to their house.

Jae Min just slept there tired from the day. As the two just took glances from the back. She lloks like an angel when she sleeps.. Chunji and L.joe thought.

 

They arrived at Jae Min's house and bid goodbye to them and left.

Jae Min recieved a text from L.joe

 

To: Jae Min (yeobo)

  Goodnight. Saranghae :)

From: L.joe (pabo)

 

Jae Min blushed at his message and went in feeling tired. She skipped dinner and doze off to sleep. This is the best day of my life... she thought and slept.

 

Aigoo.. I double updated. YEHEY!! *jumps in joy*

Well. Hope you like. Hope everything what the author needs to increase.

Kamsahamnida. *90 degrees bow*

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥♥♥

 

-Teentopsarang