Chapter 6 - Ex || Kiss?!

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

감사합니다. 나는 너무 기뻐요.  감사합니다. 

* 90 degrees bow*

*Flashback*

'' Oppa saranghaeyo..nomu..nomu..saranghaeyo'' Jun Hee said to Jae Min sweetly.

 

''Nomu saranghae jagi(sweety)'' she said back and pecked Jun Hee's cheek.

Jun Hee stepped forward and leaned a kiss. She was so blind and may be called 'babo' that Jun Hee already took her wallet of her pocket and whispered something.

 

''Oppa..mianhe'' she said.' We're done' was the last word she said then left with another guy.

Which pursued Jae Min to never fall inlove with anybody.

*End of Flashback*

 

Jae Min's POV ( after two weeks )

 

'' Aish why would I always dream of that silly stupid past.. with that ... !!'' she said ruffling her hair like crazy.

I went to the bathroom  took  her bath and as the maids placed my uniform on my bed.(a/n: she already knew it because it happens daily.)

 

I went downstairs, me , still alone in this mansion. And went to the kitchen.

Jae Min's kitchen

'' Samchon what's breakfast for today ? '' I asked my uncle.'' You're favorite--" I cutted his sentence and shouted 'omelette'.

He nodded and continued cooking as I settled myself playing with my phone.

'' Jae Min here's your food '' Uncle said and settled down on the chair and joined eating with me.

 

After finishing eating I bid goodbye and went to school with my chauffer.

 

I saw Teen Top and ran towards them. ''BOO!" I said and chuckled which made them jump.

'' Yah Jae Min.. don't do that again 'kay?'' CAP hyung said, I nodded and heard a familiar voice from behind.

" JAE OPPA ! " I turned around and saw Jun Hee running towards me. That .. I thought.

 

She slung an arm around my neck and kissed me. I tried to pull away but she hardened the kiss.

I pulled her harder which made her fall to the ground. " GET LOST !! " I said, wiped my lips and walked away angrily.

 

L.joe's POV

 

I saw a girl running towards Jae Min and kissed her. She WHAT ?!..I shouted in my mind. Questions kept running through my mind.

Who is she? Why did she kissed her? Who is she to her? Why did it happen so sudden? I wanted to asked Jae Min all this.

I saw her walked away leaving the rest standing there helping Jun Hee to get up. I ran and followed Jae Min to where she was.

 

I reached the rooftop searching for her. I heard a thud from the other side of the rooftop I saw her crying and walked towards her.

'' Kwenchana? '' I said softly and sat beside her for comfort. She just nods in reply.

 

" Who is she actually? '' I covered my mouth shocked from what I said. .. I thought.

 

She sniffed which made me chuckle. " She's my former girlfriend.." I got shock when I thought she was the girl who only wants Jae Min's money.

'' Her name is Park Jun Hee, she's the who leave me because she got my money and everything.'' She said as a tear fell down on her cheek.

 

I wiped it away and leaned a kiss on her which made her eyes widened I guess. She tried to pull away but I deepened the kiss. My heart beated rapidly like it was about to explode and pulled away slowly.

 

" I-I'm s-sorry " I said stuttering starring in the ground. "hmm." she said, I lift my head and saw her blushing madly.

 

I just chuckled and held my hand out to help her get up. " Ga ja it's almost time for classes to start " she nodded and grabbed her up and walked back to class.

 

Jun Hee's POV

 

When I fell down the guys which was around Jae oppa helped me got up. Once I got up I followed them immedietly and hide behind the wall when I saw Jae oppa and the guy which named L.joe. 

 

I heard everything on their conversations about me.

I saw that L.joe guy leaned a kiss towards Jae oppa and deepened it which made oppa flushed red. I felt hatred and jealousy.

So you like HIM over ME !.. I thought angrily. Just remember.. you cheated on me and I'll do something to get you in pain and trouble like what you did to me... I said and clenched my fists then followed them as they got downstairs to their classroom.

 

 

Oh no !! Trouble !! well what am I thinking ?! 

kekeke. Kidding. Just to make the story and the upcoming chapters amazing and unique. :P

What would be Jun Hee's plan to make her in trouble??

kekeke. won't tell just read and read.

I guess I can update my seventh chappie after this.

감사합니다.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!

GOMAWO. 사랑해요.  <3

 

-Teentopsarang