Chapter 19 - Snow

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

It has been very cold for a couple of days. Jae Min kept wearing sweaters and jackets when she's at home and at school.

 

"How long can the snow fall?" Jae Min asked herself as she walked to the school grounds. " Just wait" Jae Min heard a familiar voice and turned around to see the person. "Wah! you're all here again" Jae Min said.

 

"Waeyo, you dont want us to comeback?" Chunji said as if he fakely sobbed.

"Andwae" Jae Min refused. " It's just because you've been absent for a couple of days. Maybe 2 days" Jae Min added.

They nodded and walked towards her as Changjo gave Jae Min a can of coffee. Jae Min thanked him for giving it to her.

 

"No Problem" he answered. The four of them (Chunji,L.joe,Niel and Jae Min) bid goodbye to the others and walked to their room just like usual.

As the four passed them, the girls squealed and kept on shouting their names as if Jae Min's part of them.

 

A group of girls pushed Jae Min hardly and Jae Min fell on the floor. But, luckily L.joe caught her. Jae Min thanked him.

"Change girl. You're disgusting if you act like a boy and you kept on walking, blushing and liking them" Eunjung said.

"Yeah! and your hair is growing" the other girl at her back added.

"Wait... If Jae Min changed, how would she look like?" another girl asked. "Of course a gay" Eunji said. Jae Min felt daggers hit from her heart.

 

Jae Min clenched her fists making it rush out of blood. She grabbed Eunji's collar and shouted on her face.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE F*** UP?! YOU'RE RUINING MY DAY ! I COULD DO THE SAME TO YOU AS FOR JIYEON AND JUN HEE"  Jae Min shouted.

 

"Yah! Jae ssi not know" Chunji tried to calm her down but Jae Min didn't listen. " I COULD CHANGE ! AND WHO CARES IF I'M HANGING OUT WITH THEM! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS! AND I DON'T LIKE ONE OF THEM AT ALL!" Jae Min said as she lied at the last part.

 

Jae Min dropped her which made her fell to the floor. " about what I said lastly, It was a lie" Jae Min added as the three of them got shock especially L.joe and Chunji. So I have a chance.. They both thought. You sheepishly smiled at them and the four of you went to you classroom.

 

Chunji's POV

 

I was happy when she said that she just lied that part. So I have a chance for her to accept me... I thought.

The only thing is, what would she look like if she's a girl?.. I asked myself over and over.

 

We went to class a the teacher gave lessons Blah Blah Blah~... The bell rang as the snow fall to the ground. The teacher went out when I saw Jae Min opening the window and reached her hands outside feeling the snow. "Wah~!" she exclaimed. How childish but cute.. me and L.joe thought.

 

"Yah! hyung, don't you have any plans to eat lunch?" Niel asked. "Oh! Mianhe ga ja" she said and walked away.

"Jae Min!" Me and L.joe looked at each other when we spoke in unison. "Neh?" she asked.

I told L.joe to go on. " Stand straight. Chin up" he said. "Yah! I was about to say that" I protested.

 

"Yah! are you making me a girl?" she asked in annoyance. Me and L.joe nodded in response.

"Well that's not gonna happen" she said. "Can we Teen Top go to your house? We're free for today" I asked as Niel and L.joe nodded in agreement.

"Oh! Sure!" she said and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. Its better to see you smile than being cold and stubborn.. I thought.

 

When we arrived to the cafeteria, we directly told CAP hyung he agreed but he can't come. He was sneezing and he has to be sent home. All of us nodded when Manager-hyung fetched him from school. Manager-hyung also agreed and they left.

 

"Poor hyung" Ricky said. "Well I'm excited to go to your house again hyung! it's been a long time since we didn't come from last month and it already passed L.joe hyung's birthday" Changjo said. Jae Min nodded and as soon as the bell rang, we parted ways and went to our room to make things hurry.

 

Me and L.joe got a plan to see her looks from their albums when she was a girly girl.

'

*Flashback*

It was around class hours when my phone buzzed. I looked around the class and the teacher if they'll notice me.

I saw that it came from L.joe.

 

To: Chunji (visual)

  Yah! want to see Jae Min's photo when she was a girl?

From: L.joe (byeongari)

 

Well good plan. I quickly texted him and thank god the teacher went out.

 

To: L.joe (byeongari)

   Sure but who's gonna ask? I'm dying to see her when she was a girly girl.

From: Chunji (visual)

 

He texted me back. Now that was fast.. I thought.

 

To: Chunji (visual)

    You! Just ask her simply and wait if she'll agree.

    I already texted the Niel except the maknaes.

From: L.joe (byeongari)

 

I nodded at him and gave him thumbs up and also to Niel as Jae Min was sleeping that time and the plan succeeded.

 

* End of Flashback *

 

The school ended and waited for Jae Min as she walked making her two palms out with Ricky laughing because of the snow.

Seeing you laugh and smile like this want to make you mine. But if I can't I'll just be here by your side.. I thought as I smile plastered on my face.

 

How was it?? Hope you like it.

kekeke.. It's almost coming.. just wait. kekeke.

But when??

*kept on thinking*

Just wait arasso?? Hope Subscribers, comments and views would increase more and more.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE <3

 

-Teentopsarang