Chapter 13 - I missed you so much.

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

 

( I wrote this story listening to Teen Top's and U-kiss' songs my bias ^_~ )

 

It's been a week since Jae Min didn't woke up.

They've been giving her lots of flowers and the word that only be heard is 'I miss you' and all.

 

L.joe was the one who took care of her for the day. He held her hand hard and fell asleep.

He felt someone holding his hand back. He woke up seeing Jae Min awake and smiling.

 

"Yah! what're you doing here?" Jae Min asked and let her hand go from his grip and blushed because of the skinship.

"well I'm here to be your second doctor" L.joe said and chuckled when he saw Jae Min flushed red.

 

"Nomu pogoshipo( I missed you so much) Jae Min ssi" L.joe said and pecked her forehead.

The others came and ran towards her asking if she's okay.

 

"I'm super duper okay. Don't worry ara?" She said and the others nodded in response.

"Ehem" they heard someone and took a glance on who it was.

 

"Hyung" Jae Min said and was about to go up when Myungsoo pulled her down.

"Lay down in bed and dont sit up... It's better to see you okay now thanks to your friends" Myungsoo said and the rest bowed at him.

 

"I guess I have to go" he was about toleave when Jae Min pulled her shirt.

She picked out her thumb and pinky giving him a 'call me' sign. L nodded and left.

 

Next week would be Jae Min's birthday... The Jo twins thought.

Her brother gave her a stuff toy which was a cuddly bear.

 

 

Jae Min smiled at the gift and hugged it then fell asleep.

The others left and let Jae Min rest for the day.

 

The next day~

 

Jae Min is going out of the hospital as the twins fetch her from there to their house.

They arrived at her house seeing a welcome banner and the others.

 

"WELCOME HOME!!" They shouted.

Jae Min just laughed and bowed. "Annyeong I'm back!" she said. All of them partied for a bit so that Jae Min won't be tired.

 

"So you're going to school tomorrow hyung?" Niel asked. Jae Min nodded in response and heard Changjo sigh.

"What's with the sigh dongsaeng?" She asked. " Should we tell her?" CAP asked to them.

 

Is there something I don't know?... Jae Min asked herself.

 

L.joe took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Well... The one who did that to you is.." he paused.

"NU GU?" Jae Min asked impatiently.

 

"Jun Hee. She said you cheated on her. I was one of her target to get fallen by the huge pot" L.joe said and saw Jae Min clenched her fist.

I have to clam myself down... She thought and took a deep breath.

 

She nodded. "Who cares? Maybe tomorrow she'll be gone like Jiyeon" she said.

 

Her uncle cooked dinner for them before going home.

All of them went to the dining room eating this:

 

 (NOTE: I don't know any of the korean dishes so I just picked some out and edited it Kimbap, Kimchi, Ddukboki and Ramyun is the korean food I only know ^_^)

 

They sat there for a minute after being full. They kept on talking and laughing on the table.

"You're chef's cook is amazing" They said giving thumbs-up to their cook and bowed.]

 

"I guess we have to go" Teen Top said and waved goodbye to Jae Min.

 

"Yah! dont want to go home?" Jae Min asked the twins.

"Ani, waeyo? You dont want us both staying here?".

"Aniyo it's not that" she answered back waving a hand on her face.

 

"we'll just called our butler saying that we'll be staying here and our clothes will be sent in a couple of minutes" Kwangmin said as we plopped on the couch watching TV.

 

The bell rang and the maid opened the door quickly.

 

"Sir, you're clothes are here" The maid said.

 

"Ah ne, komawo".

 

She looked at her grandfather clock which was an antique given by her grandmother from states.

 

"It's already 10 let's go to sleep" Jae Min said and they nodded.

"Ne, Good Night princess, Sweet dreams" The twins said.

"You too" she answered and went to her room.

 

Her phone buzzed giving her a shock and jumped.

She got her phone and read the text.

 

To: Jae Min ( pabo )


    Goodnight princess sweet dreams

Ppyong~


From: L.joe ( pabo )


She smiled on his text and replied quickly.

 

To: L.joe ( pabo )


         Goodnight too sweet dreams.

Ppyong~


From: Jae Min ( pabo )


After giving him a reply, she dozed off of sleep.

 

Annyeong!! 

How was it?? Jackpot because my annoying elder sister isn't here so I own the computer now.

kekeke. Hope you like it and yes! I I got 223 views now. Hope it increased more and more also my subscribers.

kekeke. ^_~

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥

-Teentopsarang