Chapter 7 - Overnight !!

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

Jae Min kept on dreaming and dreaming and dreaming of what happened between them and L.joe which made her blush.

She came to school lack of sleep. She wore some foundation to cover her eyebugs.

 

The whole class hours she just sleep and sleep and sleep.

Chunji and L.joe got worried because of her continuesly sleepiness.

 

'' Yah! wake up class' over" Chunji said it out loud which made her startled and jumped over her seat.

 

Jae Min rubbed her eyes showing cuteness and all. CUTE... Chunji and L.joe thought while taking a glance at her.

"Yah we're you going?" L.joe asked. "rooftop.. waeyo?" she answered. "umm.." he rubbed his neck still thinking on how to apologize and all.

''About what.. happened yesterday... jeongmal mianhe Jae Min" he said letting her go on her grip.

 

"nothing to say sorry about it's super okay" she said then walked away.

 

Jae Min's POV

 

I saw the twins waiting there for me. "YO!" I shouted which made them startled.

"Yah! princess dont startle us again" Youngmin said. She punched his arm hard.

"OUCH!.. What was THAT?!" Youngmin rubbed his arm from pain stressing the word 'that'.

"I already told you stop calling me princess!!" I shouted back.

 

"kay kay and stop punching me hard I could get an injury for that and you will pay".

 

"Hopes so" I mumbled under my breath.

 

"BWOH?!".

 

"Nothing" I said and we ate our lunch laughing and talking about this and that.

The bell rang and we parted ways again.

 

" Annyeong! '' I waved and walked to my next class which was english.

 

The teacher instructed us to write something on the paper about ourselves in english.

Me and L.joe didn't mind at all since he has been in states for 5 years.

 

I was the one who done it first and waited for the others.

I hummed silently while waiting and didn't even notice that I already slept.

 

Someone keep nudging on me and I got up seeing Niel trying to wake me up.

"Yah! hyung stop sleeping that'll be a habit" he said which made me chuckled and nodded.

"are they done yet?".

"aniyo they're not"

 

I just nodded in reply and waited till the bell rang." I'll consider it as an assignment and pass it to me tomorrow arasso?".

 

"Arasso seonsaengnim" we said and left the room to go home.

 

"Yah! Jae Min since it's friday can we come at your home?" L.joe asked as he slung and arm around my shoulder.

"Neh!" I said then something popped out on my mind.

"how 'bout overnight!" I exclaimed clapping my hands. "That'd be very great Jae-ssi" Chunji and L.joe answered.

 

"I'll text the twins if they could".

 

To: Youngmin (pabo)

 

Hey! wanna go some overnight with your brother at my house?? Teen Top is coming also.

 

From: Jae Min (princess)

 

I got a reply immedietly. That was quick.. I thought.

 

To: Jae Min (princess)

 

We'd love to.. hajiman we can't go. We have a project to do so mianhe.

 

From: Youngmin (pabo)

 

I just nodded. And faced the two jerks I guess (which was Chunji and L.joe).

 

"Gaja!!".

 

We immedietly came to my house carrying some foods.

"Samchon!" I called out. " my friends are staying here overnight 'kay?" I said. "Neh Jae Min" samchon shouted from the kitchen.

 

We played pillow fights, chase, truth or dare and ate dinner together.

After eating our dinner..

 

"let's watch a movie!" I beamed in excitement. " waht movie?" They asked.

"HORROR !! " me and L.joe said which made us all laugh.

 

We watched the movie continuously and slept. I woke up at exactly 2:00 a m because I can't sleep.

 

I tip-toed silently brought my guitar and went at the rooftop watching the balcony.

I played random songs because I can't think much. A song popped in my mind. How 'bout angel which Teen Top sang.

 

I strummed my guitar only humming the chorus part so that they can't be startled by my 'loud' voice.

 

After finishing I saw L.joe clapping his hands.

 

"I didn't know you have such talent" He said amused. I blushed on his compliment which made her chuckle.

" I hanged out wih my hyung here everytime both of us can't sleep" . I said.

"What's the name of your brother?" he asked.

 

"Kim Myungsoo. He's the one helping umma and appa for the company though he is young".

 

"Oh.. Ga ja it's getting cold" he held his hand and I reached for it. He hugged me tightly and whispered something.

 

"Pogoshipo( I miss you ) princess" he said and let myself go from his grip.

 

He walked down first incase something happened. I looked away preventing to glance at his charming eyes and blushed.

 

Don't you ever make me fall deeply in love with you more L.joe pabo... I thought, walked in and fell asleep on the couch.

 

 

Ohhh.. How was it?! no need to think for their company's name I got a new name already.

I't Oregon my classmate suggested it..

kekeke... * Lots of love*

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!

PPYONG~. GOMAWO. 사랑해요 ♥♥♥

-Teentopsarang