Chapter 14 - I'm back!!

BOYISH-GIRL IN LOVE ?!

The next day, classes started again. Jae Min did her daily routines and left.

When she arrived at school, she quickly saw Jun Hee running towards her.

 

"Jae Oppa you're back!" she shouted and ran towards Jae Min as she ignored and passed by her.

"Who are you killer?'' She said in a cold mood.

 

"MWO?!" Jun Hee asked madly.

 

"Yes! Killer! you are! you almost Killed me you ! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Jae Min shouted for the whole school to hear.

She heard them whispering to each other looking at Jun Hee. Then walked away.

 

Serves you right.. Jae Min thought. I'll let you pass this day oppa... Jun Hee thought and left.

 

After class~

 

"Yah! Jae Min we heard you embarrassed Jun Hee infront of everybody earlier this morning" CAP hyung said.

"Ne. You're right. It wasn't enough for me though" Jae Min answered.

 

"What would you do next?" Niel asked. " Mollayo" Jae Min answered back with her hand under her chin thinking.

 

"Well... nothing to worry because I'm back".

 

"Ne, ne.. and you missed lots of classes" L.joe said and they laughed.

 

"What's so funny?'' she asked and pouted.

aww.. cute... Chunji and L.joe thought.

 

The bell rang and they parted ways.

Their next subject was Science. The teacher went in giving Blah Blah Blah~.

Then their class ended.

 

The other subject teachers cancelled their classes because they're busy.

Jae Min's class was the first one who ended class and they hunged out for a bit.

 

A couple of minutes later the whole school left and went home.

 

"Oppa!" Jun Hee shouted and Jae Min ignored her. 

"Oppa!" She shouted again.

 

"Aish! SHIKEUREO WILL YOU!!" Jae Min said annoyed and mad. "Waeyo?! do you hate me?!" Jun Hee asked angrily and the whole students who was left gathered around to see who's fighting.

 

"YES! I HATE YOU VERY MUCH! YOU LIER! YOU KILLER! YOU ! YOU THEFT! i HATE YOU SO MUCH!" Jae Min shouted infront of her and left.

 

"Don't you think your a bit to harsh over her hyung?" Ricky asked. " I dont care that serves her right" She answered.

"I'll be going". They parted ways and left home. Jae Min was fetched by their chauffer and left leaving Jun Hee crying.

 

You embarrassed me infront of everybody and now they're whispering about me!.. she thought as a tear fell down her cheek.

I'll get revenge from what you did. I'll make you embarrassed like what you did to me... she thought grabbed her things and ran to her home.

 

How is it?? A bit short right. 

kekeke. :) Hope you like it. like it. Like it.

kekeke.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

GOMAWO. SARANGHAE ♥♥♥♥

-Teentopsarang