Mission: Oh.. She's Back..

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sungjong's POV*

Life is just fabulous for me! I'm gifted with good looks and I get to spend my days admiring fellow good looking people. My Infinite hyungs, of course. Although they boss me around, I just love them so.

Especially the hot looking visual we all call Myungsoo.

I don't know what, but there's something about him that makes me have a strong attraction to him. Could it be the times where he tries to kiss me, or when he cuddles and gives me back hugs? Ehh, I don't care really. The more skinship, the better!

Right now, we are at a fanmeet. He's sitting next to me, our thighs touching together. I have no idea how I'm NOT spazzing, but I'm doing a pretty good job. 

We stood up on cue and waved to the fans. "Anneyong! We are Infinite!" We all did our greeting as the fans loudly cheered. I love our fans, so much~ Wait, what's on my waist?

Oh gosh. His arm is around my waist right now. Ottoke? Ottoke?!?! Now he's pulling me closer to him. He's leaning closer..He leaned closer and closer, puckering his lips.

Sadly, I pulled away from him. WHY? CURSE MY REFLEXES. What? Now he's squishing my face and leaning closer.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The crazy fans yelled and cheered as Myungsoo leaned closer to my face.

"MYUNGJONG! MYUNGJONG!" Yes, these fans are on my team!

"NO! NO! MYUNGYEOL! MYUNGYEOL!" Oh heeell naw, what did I do to you? Let's just all be reasonable and pick MyungJong.

"You're so cute maknae~" Myungsoo cooed as he pinched my cheeks. Hehehe, he thinks I'm cute!

Well, everyone thinks I'm cute. Could he be lying to me then? Nooo, stop playing with my feelings!

The fanmeet lasted for a good 2 hours. Inspirits are adorable! Especially the MyungJong shippers! It's not that I hate MyungYeol shippers, it's just that I don't like them as much. That doesn't sound harsh, right?

 

As we left the area, Myungsoo took my hand and intertwined our fingers. He seriously knows how to make me die a little on the inside every time. 

However, being the clumsy slipping king that Myungsoo was, he tripped and brought me down with him. I managed to land right on top of him, planting a peck on his kissable lips. I swear on my secret stash lemon candies that I did not plan anything out. It was just a matter of fate and extra good karma.

He quickly got up and extended a hand out to me. I gripped on to his hand, pulling myself up. He did not reattach our hands however, but he did whisper into my ear.

"We'll talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter