Mission: Can U Smile?

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day after the other, Sungjong never smiled. Life as an idol was hardwork, leaving no time to smile. The smiles seen on-camera were all fake, as no smile was seen behind the scenes.

Infinite tried to make their maknae smile just a little by complementing him or telling jokes, but nothing worked. Nothing could help cheer up the once jolly boy.

After everyone gave up, Myungsoo made it his own personal mission to make the lemon candy boy smile.

 

It all started with leaving him little notes to try and reach out to him. Little notes full of  conplements, jokes, bad puns, and anything Myungsoo could think of. Anything that would benefit the boy.

What he did not know was that Sungjong really appreciated them and secretly kept the notes hidden in his drawers, a small smile creeping on his face for a quick second everytime he found a note.

After flooding Sungjong with tons of notes, he decided to move on to something different. He was going to try and talk to the boy. He managed to start small conversations with the boy about random topics that would interest him. Sungjong smiled a little each time before Myungsoo could realize that he smiled. 

Sungjong was happy that someone actually tried talking to him. So far, Myungsoo was doing well in his mission.

 

The next step in his plan was to initiate skinship. Myungsoo was one that was very good at skinship, almost as good as he was at slipping. 

He started slowly by gently placing his hands on Sungjong's arm or hand. Sungjong usually flinched or tensed up whenever they made contact, but after awhile he started loosening up.

 

After Sungjong was finally comfortable with the gentle touches, Myungsoo decided to up level his skinship by lightly caressing Sungjong's face everytime he encountered the porcelain-like face.

Sungjong was scared shock when Myungsoo first touched his milky skin. He realized though, that Myungsoo was not going to stop his caressing. He learned to put up with the touches, and found a pleasure in them. Pleasure at the feeling of warmth coming from Myungsoo's hands.

 

Myungsoo progressed in his plans by giving the maknae little hugs. Short hugs, long hugs, bear hugs, back hugs. All sorts of hugs were given to the boy. Sungjong smiled a little each time he received such a loving hug. 

"Waah! You finally smiled!" Myungsoo cheered as he wtinessed the small smiles coming from the boy's face.

"U-uhh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter