Mission: Before The Dawn

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yebbo, say ahh." Myungsoo said as he held out a spoon with sponge cake on it towards Sungjong. Sungjong happily ate the cake with a small smile on his face. 

"It tastes so sweet and fluffy!" Sungjong chirped as he pecked Myungsoo's cheek. "Thank you for sharing your cake. I take back what I said about you being selfish, Myungie!" 

Myungsoo smiled widely, rubbing Sungjong's hair in an affectionate way. He scooted closer to the boy, wrapping his arms around his shoulder in an attempt to snuggle closer. 

Sungyeol stared at the couple in disgust. He pretended to vomit as he pushed away his piece of cake, losing his appetite.

"Yah! I was trying to eat here!" The loud choding yelled, earning glares from the young couple.

"Well, you should have eaten somewhere else then!" Sungjong roared back, receiving a proud smirk from his boyfriend. 

"Where am I supposed to eat? WE ALL EAT IN THE LIVING ROOM." Sungyeol amplified his voice louder, eyebrows furrowing together as he narrowed his eyes at the maknae.

"Then stop staring at us! It's simple hyung!" The maknae's face started turning red, full of anger. He didn't forget his honorifics though! As Sungjong and Sungyeol continued with their argument, Myungsoo stared in awe at his boyfriend's cute temper.

When Sungyeol realized he was getting nowhere with his argument, he proceeded to make a deal with the couple. "Hey! How about we make a deal?" 

"What's the deal?" The couple asked in unison, prepared for any childish bet that Sungyeol was going to create.

"If you guys can go without being all "lovey-dovey" to each other for 3 days, I will keep my mouth shut from now on." Sungyeol said with a smirk, certain that he would be the winner.

"And what happens if we lose?" Myungsoo finally spoke up, staring curiously into Sungyeol's amused eyes.

"If you lose, you must upload hideous pictures of yourselves onto twitter for a week and you can't sit next to each other at fan meets for two months. Also, you can't feed each other or do anything couple-like around me when I'm eating, ever." The choding rubbed his hands together like an evil scientist as he laughed maniacally. 

"You do make really childish bets." Sungjong said as he stuck out his tongue. He glanced over at Myungsoo, who nodded along to Sungjong's words.

Sungjong leaned over and whispered into Myungsoo's ear, waiting for a nod appoval. Once he recieved the nod, he turned back towards Sungyeol. "Sure, we have a deal."

"Okay, everything is set. You guys can not be digusting for 3 days. The time limit is up at noon, not before the dawn." Sungyeol announced as he laughed at his little pun. The couple shook their heads in dismay at the choding's joke.

"That was the worst pun in the history of puns." Sungjong said, his turn to make a digusted face. "Anyways, okay. We start tomorrow." 

"Why don't we start today!" Sungyeol yelled a little too loudly. He really wanted the bet to start as soon as possible.

"Because, we need a day to make up for all of the upcoming days of no skinship." Myungsoo said before he pulled Sungjong close and planted a light kiss on his lips. He took the boy's hand and pulled them both up onto their feet. "Now if you'll excuse us, we are going to go on an ice cream date."

"Finally, you'll be out of my sights." The choding sighed in relief before picking his feet up and dragging them into his room.  

 

"How are we going to survive Myungie? HOWWWWW?" Sungjong dramatically yelled while nibbling on a scoop of ice cream off of his spoon. 

"We have to survive because we made the deal. It's only 3 days. Trust me, we'll be fine." Myungsoo's words soaked into Sungjong's brain as he lightly caressed his cheek. "It will be like that one time where I went to Japan. You didn't get to see me for awhile."

"Those were the worst days of my life." Sungjong said with a pout. Myungsoo leaned over and kissed his boyfriend's pouty lips, recieving a smile in return.  

"But you still survived, right? If we don't make it, our reputation will be ruined! We can't sit next to each other at fanmeets either!" Myungsoo complained as he took Sungjong's hands in his own. "Please, do it for us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter