Mission: Tic Toc

Missions To Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tic Toc. Tic Toc. 

The time slowly dragged by as Myungsoo waited for Sungjong to come home from school.

He loved seeing the bright, cheery smile on his face as he walked through the dorm. That cute little smile brightened up his day in a flash whenever he was in a sour mood. The things he would risk or take a chance at just to see the smile everyday.

Minutes felt like hours to the impatient visual. Everyone had schedules for the day, except for him. He was stuck in the dorm with the worst fever possible, leaving him bored with nothing to occupy his attention. 

He spent his day watching Secret Garden to pass the time, laughing and crying along with every scene. Even though he said that watching dramas was for women, Myungsoo found himself attracted to the shows. He managed to hide his watching in private though, making s suspicious of him watching some sort of .

Every scene that happened in the drama, Myungsoo wished would happen to him. He planned out every single detail that would happen.

 

~The famous sit-up scene~ 

Infinite is doing their usual exercises for the day. The usual jogging, squats, push-ups, and of course sit-ups. Myungsoo was getting sick, however, and couldn't do a full sit-up. With every movement of his core churning his stomach, making his face turn a greenish tint.

Sungjong, who notices his hyung's discomfort, walks over and holds down Myungsoo's feet. He encourages him by saying "Fighting!" with an added bonus of aegyo. Myungsoo finds the view too adorable and does a full sit-up, kissing the boy in his process.

 

~The famous foam kiss scene~

Infinite was in Japan filiming their music video for Lately (White Confession). The weather was extra chilly that day, leaving a group of freezing teenagers walking around Japan.

One by one, each member finished their solo shots. Myungsoo and Sungjong, being the first ones to finish, decided to stroll around Japan. Stopping by a nearby cafe, Myungsoo orders hot chocolates for him and the freezing lemon candy. 

Myungsoo receives his order with extra whipped cream on top. He quickly, but steadily, walks over to the corner where Sungjong is sitting at. He hands the warm drink to his friend, admiring the way Sungjong lights up at the sweet smell. 

He watches as Sungjong takes a small sip of the chocolate beverage, noting how a little dollop of crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter